Welcome to Gaia! ::

Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The current Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifox, modis, breedables, adoptables, adopts 

Reply ● RP Forum
[PRP] You have to fight for what you want (Avatre x Maevin) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jinxgirl5
Crew

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 5:00 pm
Originally posted by lisais-fire619

Word count: 212

It made Meavin feel a bit better to hear where his mother had wandered was a friendly tribe. He would hate to see her accidently get into trouble because of her whims. It helped that later if things still seemed off he would be able to go ask around and see what happened to his other on her little adventure/trip. Meavin let out a huff and waved his paw at her while sticking out his tongue in a playful manner showing that he understood. “Ah ha see so some of the things you mother’s do is to annoy us. I have proof now.”

“Well yeah I didn’t think that it would be completely the same because as you said there is more to you than there is a bird,”
he paused than continued, “Bats and dragons huh? Which do you think you take more after a bat or dragon?” he said with a semi goofy grin.

“Hey…uh…Do you want me to rub your sore spot?” he asked in an awkward way. “I promise I’ll be gentle and am capable of being gentle even if it may not seem like it.” He then moved toward her slightly still leaving it up to her to decide what she would like to have happen.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 5:01 pm
Word count: 206

Avatre shrugged. “It’s fair turnabout, I think, considering children seem to do all they can to annoy their parents. I would say sons in particular like to give their mothers gray hair before their time, since mine is doing his best at that.”

Her golden eyes glinted, whether with humor or annoyance it was hard to tell; maybe a bit of both, since Avatre was known both for a lack of patience and a sometimes sardonic sense of humor. “Of course I’m different from a bird. Foxes are essentially land creatures, after all. It’s in the case of wings and flight that I share any similarities with them.” There was a slight lift to the corner of her mouth; sardonic humor was about to make an appearance. “I don’t breath fire, but I can make it erupt from my paws. You tell me if I’m more like a bat or a dragon.”

She shook her head, politely declining Maevin’s offer. “You don’t have a working knowledge of how a Daeva is put together. You wouldn’t know what to press on or, more to the point, what not to press on. It’s just a bit of muscle strain that’ll wear off by the end of the day.”

jinxgirl5
Crew

Alien Loiterer

jinxgirl5
Crew

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 5:02 pm

Word count: 187

Meavin studded her with a slight confused frown on his features. Turnabout? Kids purposely tried to annoy their parents? “I never tried to annoy my mother or give her gray hairs,” he said with that youthful huff. “I stayed near by and watched my sister and did what my father said when he was around,” he said trying to prove it.

He waved his paw at her to show he got it. “Alright alright I get that was stupid for me to ask. Young male asking dumb things got it. Though I hear most daeva’s have tempers like dragons some are a bit fruity like bats it’s why I asked how you saw yourself. But it seems obvious to me that you think of yourself more.” He paused for a moment before nodding, “No I don’t but I thought I’d suggest it though I do know something about females back. Mother is a dancer and would get tension in her back and would have me rub it. She says I’m pretty good at it but I understand if you think not,” He said with a casual shrug.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 5:03 pm
Word count: 197

Avatre sighed and flopped down with a puff on wind and sand. She cast Maevin an upward look with her eyes; even laying down, she didn’t really have to look all that far up. “Okay. If you think you know enough about this kind of thing, go ahead and give it a shot. You screw up my back or my wings though, and I’ll drop you off a mountain.” It was a token threat, one without any kind of venom or menace behind it. She seemed more interested in making herself comfortable on the ground than in enforcing her threat.

“Well maybe it’s just my family then. Don’t know where Kiran got his attitude from since his mother was about as emotionally dead as they come. He caused enough trouble for him and his sister combined. Chandra at least behaved a whole lot better than he did.”

Finally arranging the ground into a more comfortable mound, Avatre gave Maevin another upward/sideways glace. “Also, be careful about calling a Daeva fruity. Fruit bats are only one kind of bat; most of them eat meat, even if that meat is only bugs or the blood of other animals.”

jinxgirl5
Crew

Alien Loiterer

jinxgirl5
Crew

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 5:05 pm

Word count: 286

Maevin didn’t expect for Avatre to actually let him massage her back. Not many let virtual strangers do it but he supposed she had a point being a daeva and all she had a greater advantage over him which she pointed out. “I wouldn’t even object to it Avatre. If I did somehow mess this up I’d fully let you,” he said as he moved closer to her.

“Hold your wings close to your body please. I don’t want to accidentally jar them and give you a reason to barbeque me,”
He said as she got comfortable position. He couldn’t help but flash a silly little grin at her. For even though she was bigger and could kick his a** easily the way she rolled her eyes to view him just struck him as cute.

He stood on his hind legs gently resting his forepaws on her back and gave a small push directly in the center. “Mother says that there is a thousand different types of personalities in the world which is what makes it go round in away. So I suppose some children could be hellians and others angles and others social or unsociable with the family. It’s just a random thing I guess.” He said giving a bit harder push on her shoulder blades before working his paws down her back to her hind legs and giving another push. “I normally don’t give daeva’s my opinion on what I think of them or talk to them much because again you never know what you will get and while I am a decent fighter I don’t have fire or wings like you do but I will remember not to mention fruity to anyone else.”

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 5:32 pm
Word count: 172

Avatre sighed and put her wings out, carefully moving them forward to their fullest reach towards her head without hurting herself and letting them rest on the ground. “My wings would be more out of the way if I kept them away from my body rather than close to it, otherwise you’re going to be stepping all over them,” she said, then was silent and let Maevin work.

She had to clench her jaw to keep from yelping in pain. Of course she knew with a tender muscle generally moving it in any way would hurt at first, so she kept still and tried not to tense up and make matters worse. Gradually it did start to feel a little better, though she still had to clench her jaw a bit whenever Maevin got to her shoulders.

“Well I guess I just meet all the stereotypical personality types,” she finally managed to say when Maevin’s paws were moving away from her shoulders, the joints where wings met back twitching ever so slightly.

jinxgirl5
Crew

Alien Loiterer

jinxgirl5
Crew

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 5:33 pm

Word count: 180

All Maevin could do was shrug. He thought it was better if her wings were in. She thought it would be better if her wings were out. Who was he to argue with her? He had already admitted about not knowing a ton about daevas and he certainly didn’t know a lot about their wings it was dangerous for ones health to get real close to them…..but now that he thought about it what he was doing currently could be dangerous for his health.

“You have a couple big knots of tension. One at the base of your neck, one between the blades of your forepaws and then the last between the blades of your hind legs they will be a bit tougher to get out and will hurt as I work but when it is all said and done you will feel better but might be a little sore,” He informed her as he put a paw at the base of her neck and began to kneed the muscle right there.

“How are you all stereotypes in one?”

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 5:34 pm
Word count: 178

Avatre's natural reaction would have been to shrug, but that was difficult in her current position and with Maevin climbing around on her. She settled for the barest twitching of her wing joints. "If I was you'd probably never have gotten the chance to talk to me and I wouldn't have children. Stereotypical Daevas are supposed to be snobs when it comes to socializing with other species, or so I've heard."

She winced a little when Maevin worked at the knotted and tense muscles he'd mentioned, but stayed put; she didn't want to accidentally toss the smaller male. She rechecked her wings to make sure they were tucked up close to her head and out of the way.

"Let's just say that I'm a stereotype in some things, and a law unto myself in a whole lot more," she said, thinking about all the people she called family or friend. An odd crew, the whole lot of them! She wondered what her foster siblings had been up to lately. It had been awhile since she'd gone to visit.

jinxgirl5
Crew

Alien Loiterer

jinxgirl5
Crew

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 5:35 pm

Word count: 189

Maevin kept his balance and walked with ease on Avatre’s back despite her small shrug and talking. It didn’t face him. “You wouldn’t have. You probably would have tried to roast me because I am a normal. On top of that I’m mutated so not even normal, yeah if you were pure stereotypical daeva I probably wouldn’t be alive.”

“Sorry,” he whispered as he felt her wince. He paused and slowly pushed into the knot rubbing it in smooth circles for a few minutes before moving on the next area. He hoped it would warm the muscle and let. He began to hum as he moves back and forth. As he hummed he began to move in a pattern. It became a dance of sorts but he was still very mindful of what he was doing because he was working on her back.

“Fair enough Avatre. Would it be corny if I said that I like that you have those basic daeva things and yet an identity all of your own and it is very fitting I think for you?” He asked as he worked on some lower knots.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:20 pm
lisais-fire619

Word count: 209

Though Maevin's ministrations were slowly putting her into an almost trance-like state (like petting a giant, fire-producing cat!), she was plenty aware enough to chuckle softly. "Of course it's very me. It would be silly of me to be very someone else unless I was an actress. Which I am not." She turned her head to the side, one large bronze eye rolling back so that she could barely see Maevin on her back. "You I'm still attempting to figure out. Would you take it amiss if I said you'd have done well being born as one of my own species rather than the smaller body you wear now?"

A soft rumble of her stomach, barely audible, reminded Avatre that while her back muscles might be content her empty belly was anything but. She'd been distracted by Maevin before she'd gotten a chance to eat. "Not to change the subject, but are you hungry? I made a kill earlier, a donkey foal. I was on my way home with it when I spotted you, so I only had time to drop it off for safe keeping. I could eat the whole thing myself if needed, to avoid waste, but there's enough for me to share and still feel sated."

jinxgirl5
Crew

Alien Loiterer

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:36 pm
jinxgirl5

Word count: 258

Maevin was slowly noticing the tension ease out of Avatre as he worked on her back while the talked. She was still responsive but he could tell she was more relaxed then from when he started. It made his ears perk up in pride that he was doing it right. She still hadn’t said that his answers were corny but had agreed that she was just herself. “You could be an actress for all I know but I shall take your word for it that you are not.” His paws moving gently over her hind quarters as he went. “Your attempting to figure me out? Am I really that puzzling? My sister says I am easy to read and pathetic but I have good intentions even if I act overly male.” He paused for a minute as he thought over what she said. “No I think you would be right about me probably doing better being born like you but at last I am just born pure different from both while leaning more towards normal.”

With that he removed himself from her back in time to hear her stomach rumble. If he would have been further away he wouldn’t have heard it but being so close his ears were able to pick it up. He gave a faint smile. “No it is fine I can hear that you are hungry and I probably distracted you from whatever you had been previously doing. But sure I shall join you in a meal if that is what you would like.”

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:35 pm
lisais-fire619

Word count: 234

Avatre stood up carefully, slowly stretching. She heard a few joints pop, but it felt wonderful. Once she was sure her muscles were all still mobile and hadn't stiffened she gave her wings a few slow flaps. Yes, everything was in working order. She turned to look at Maevin. "Alright then. I'll lead from the sky. I'll probably wind up having to circle a bit since you'll be traveling so much slower than I will, do don't worry if you see me just drifting. My den isn't too far though. If you see me coming down fast, it means I've spotted predators. I don't think we'll run past anything, but you never know."

She took a few steps back so that she didn't blind Maevin with the sand and grit kicked up from the wind of her wings, crouched, then launched into the sky, furiously flapping to gain altitude. Once she got a bit of height the warm winds aided her, making flying less work. Still, that food would be quite welcome. She started flying towards her home, peering below her to make sure Maevin was following and trying to keep low enough that he didn't have to strain to pick her out from the sky. She was glad that at least she was bright pinks and yellows. Her friend Kashet, with his blue and green fur, though have been much harder to spot.

jinxgirl5
Crew

Alien Loiterer

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:41 pm
jinxgirl5

Word count: 245

Maevin watched Avatre stand up and stretch and tentatively test her wings out. He felt an inner glow of pride when Avatre seemed pleased with how her wings felt. He was happy that he was able to prove that he wasn’t all talk and could actually do something even if it was something as small is working out knots in ones back. He nodded listening to her as she talked. He knew she would be faster than he was even if he was pretty light on his feet. Her wings would just beat him. “What sort of predators do you expect to run into out here if we do run into any?” he asked with curiosity. He knew of the normal things like wild cats could be a probably but for whatever reason they really didn’t scare him.

Maevin watched in aww as Avatre took to the sky. Even though she was a daeva she seemed so graceful taking off and flying in the air. He didn’t want to compare he tor a bird but some birds of prey did take of gracefully and well that was what his mind kept comparing her to. He would probably never admit to it allowed but in his mind he would. Giving himself a shake he began to follow after her. He would either glance up and watch her movements in the sky or down at the ground watching her shadow dance and play a crossed the surface.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:19 pm
lisais-fire619

Word count: 169

"Lions and jackels are the more immediate danger," Avatre responded before she took off. "Sandstorms are another potential threat, since they move fast and they're easier to spot from above. There's other things, but those are the only ones I'm concerned with for now." Then she was gone in the sky.

There was a lot of circling around, since Maevin was quite slow compared to Avatre, but thankfully her den really wasn't all that far off. She could see the cliffs the instant she took off, and mostly served as a guide to bring Maevin to the right place in the least amount of time. Once she reached her den she perched on the little overhang, standing on the edge to make sure Maevin could see her. The path up to her cliff-set den was challenging, but clear and obvious enough. If she could manage she was sure a smaller fox could do just fine, though she kept watch just in case it seemed like he would have trouble.

jinxgirl5
Crew

Alien Loiterer

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:55 pm
jinxgirl5

word count: 336

The words lions and jackals as predators rang in his head. He wasn’t too worried about jackals even though they ran in packs. They, to him, seemed to be the lesser threat. Lions had some power. Males ran either solo or as a duo and females typically grouped together. Either had plenty of power to smack him upside his head and make it spin. Hopefully Avatre would be on his side if they happen to cross paths with either creature. As for the sandstorm there was nothing one could do about that and even less for him being on the ground other than hunkering down somewhere and hoping for the best.

Maevin was going at an even little sprint along behind her and felt bad that she had to fly circles over him. He knew he wasn’t really going that slow but her wings were more powerful than his legs and could carry her a crossed greater distances. He watched as she flew up towards a cliff side and land perched over and watching him. He figured that to be where his ended destination and glanced along the cliff for a way up. As his eyes found one he noticed it could be a bit of a challenge. It wasn’t anything to bad but there was definitely a chance to make a fool out of himself which was not something he wanted to do in front of this mature vixen. He hated the idea of looking like an idiotic immature male to her. That was his last thought as he reached the base of her home. He took another glace up before letting out a breath and started his journey up. He should have been walking carefully up it but for whatever reason he felt this need to rush. So he sprinted up it. His paws knocking lose rocks away as he climbed. He still had a good grip with the pads of his paws but one wrong move and he could probably slide right off.

● RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff