Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Summer Love (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 4:06 pm
User Image

Zero said "I love you too celeste." then he looked at the girl and said "Sorry do i know you?" he began rubbing the back off his head trying to think

Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 4:15 pm
User Image.
"What? You don't remember your girlfriend? It's me Rachel." The girl said as Celeste looked up at Zero then back to Rachel. "Zero, is....she really your girlfriend?" as tears started forming in her eyes. Koda tilted his head at this. He was confused as Celeste held his leash.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 4:35 pm
User Image

Zero said "Look lady i seriously have no clue who you are i lost my memory and everything but you don't remember. celeste lets go" he looked at celeste and said "Hey don't cry i don't know who she is i have all my memories back but she isn't in them ok you are my new memories."

Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 5:15 pm
User Image.
Celeste smiled as Zero told her that. Rachel huffed and left mad that he didn't remember her. As they left Koda went over to Zero's side and walked next to his daddy. Celeste was pregnant with Zero's child but was not showing yet. Heck she was still thinking of how to tell Zero. Koda knew but was told not to show signs of knowing. Celeste hugged Zero's arm as they continued to walk together with Koda to the store. Celeste was wanting to try something for Koda's fleas. He never got them as a puppy but Celeste did everything she could to make Koda and Zero happy.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 7:23 pm
User Image

Zero walked around the town with celeste and he yawned saying "i am getting a bit tired if you wanna stay we can." he looked at her with a smile

Lupine Duchess
i want to make the fake girlfriend his archnemisis because she knows who he really is and is always tries to get close to him

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 7:44 pm
User Image.
"I'm getting tired as well. How about we head home?" She asked as she carried Koda's new shampoo and flea collar. Koda was panting as they headed home. Celeste smiled as Koda jumped on Zero. He was fixed but he was always showing his dominance in other ways.

Zero Hirashima
((Sure.))

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 6:46 am
User Image

Zero arrived home and said "Well we are here so lets take a nap ok celeste." he opened the door for her and said "Ladies first."

Lupine Duchess
i want to have it where he flirts with his arch-nemesis because it always catches her off guard and that's how celeste will misunderstand

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 1:34 pm
User Image.
"Sure." She said before he opened the door. She giggled and said "Thank you my love." She then went inside with Koda by her side. She then unhooked koda's leash before she went to lay down with Zero in their bed. Koda went over to his own bed and laid down on it with a yawn as he laid his head down. Celeste smiled as she snuggled up to Zero happily.

Zero Hirashima
((Sounds great.))

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 8:21 pm
User Image

Zero held celeste and fell asleep holding celeste in his arms and he said while falling asleep "I am truly happy."

Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 9:46 pm
User Image.
Celeste smiled as she snuggled with Zero and fell asleep. Once she woke up, she took Koda for a walk leaving Zero a note that she went out to let Koda stretch his legs and would be back in a bit.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:02 pm
User Image

Zero turned to his dragon knight form and flew to patrol the city

Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:09 pm
User Image.
Rachel was following Zero on the ground. Celeste was walking when she saw her with Zero in his Dragon knight armour. She hid with Koda and told him to remain quiet so she could see what they were doing together.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:12 pm
User Image

Zero saw the girl following him and he flew down and said altering his voice to sound more like a dragons "Miss is their any reason you are following me i am quite busy with patrolling the city." he crossed his arms looking at her

Lupine Duchess

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces