Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Fan Fiction Writing & Fan Art
Request

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kalima Nightmore

Desirable Spirit

10,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 8:20 pm
Alright this is a request for the artists here. I would like a drawing of a character of mine. I'm planning to do a cosplay of her at some point but...seeing as she's a character I have built and created on my own I'd like a drawing of her. Now, there are details I will share but...I'd like a real life drawing first of all but an anime style one will do. I'll gladly share the details of what she looks like if I get some offers. Oh, and there will be one specific detail that must not be omitted but that later. Anyway...I'm sorta asking this for free I know but well...I don't really have gold to offer. I'm good at writing but...that's it. I might even show off a bit and post an exert from what I'm working on actually. I'll be thankful for the help.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 6:26 pm
Hi Kalima,

In my next Guild wide message I can mention you request. Also since you are a writer why don't you try out the new writing contest. It called Writing Contest #1 and it's on the Fanfiction and Manga Writing Sub Forum.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Kalima Nightmore

Desirable Spirit

10,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 7:23 pm
smithers456
Hi Kalima,

In my next Guild wide message I can mention you request. Also since you are a writer why don't you try out the new writing contest. It called Writing Contest #1 and it's on the Fanfiction and Manga Writing Sub Forum.

I'm not much on fan fic. I've dabbled but...well I prefer creating my own worlds, like the one the character I wish to be drawn is from.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 7:30 pm
Kalima Nightmore
smithers456
Hi Kalima,

I'm not much on fan fic. I've dabbled but...well I prefer creating my own worlds, like the one the character I wish to be drawn is from.

Hi Kalima,

I setup the Fanfiction and Manga Writing Sub Forum.as a place for writers at all levels to write short or long stories about Anime, Manga, etc. The stories don't have to be a specific anime, feel free to create a new series and or World and write a story about it. I'm sure that their will be at least one Guild member besides me who would like to read about your character and the world that it's from. Their will be other writing contests in the future. In the meantime feel free to start a new thread with your story. Perhaps someone can give you tips on how to make it better.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Ghost Girlfriend

Mewling Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 7:38 am
I can offer a drawing of your character. I draw digital pretty decently. Here are some examples of my style if you'd like:

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

I'm really excited for you to get art of your new character! biggrin Sounds like fun to want to cosplay the character as well.  
Fan Fiction Writing & Fan Art

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games