Submit

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:38 pm
Just a bit of info, kind of old though, clear and colorless have different meanings. Clear is transparent, like the sea (clear blue sea). Colorless has no color, like a glass of water.
I hate chemistry for this fact, I always forgot to differentiate. Like 30 points were lost in total out of 3 semesters of CHEM 161-163, not much actually, but still.
I take that back... I love chemistry, just that part sucks.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:17 pm
Blind Blindness

lol, thanks! I love to write, but it's hard to find the time sweatdrop
Glad you enjoy it though

delasislas

I'm glad you enjoy reading the mayhem too :cat_xD:

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:34 pm
Queen Spazzy

What, really?! I don't know if they're still a thing anymore, but they used to be pretty popular.
Sounds fun! I love baking. Only sort of cooking I'm decent at.
Really?! There are so few people like that! Usually I say it and people give me this look like I've just said I burned their house down...
Ehhh, I don't do p2w, I'm broke as ********, so it's just frustrating to try playing them without paying.
They have daily badge/achievement things, and if you go earn them you get whatever achievement points they're normally worth credited to you as GameStop rewards points. I skip a lot of them, admittedly (things I find impossible to earn or from games I don't like), but they add up over time. I earned enough last year that my beau was able to get a game for practically 50% off for his birthday. A relatively new game, too.
We wondered about that sometimes. Fortunately (or unfortunately depending on how you look at it), I'm pretty sure they were just insanely lacking in the intelligence department.
Yeah, Bee is one of their three oldest. Her name was once Bailey, but when she came to the beau's house they already had an aussie shepherd named Bailey, so they started calling her Bee. She's awesome, though, I love her, I'll sit and cuddle her all day long when we're over to visit.
We don't know, my aunties-dearest are batshit. (My mother would readily agree, as would my beau.) Stella's a good dog, though. (Not least of all because of all the work my mum put in with her.)
Eh, not really, there's not much that can go wrong in a small town high school. cat_xd The paper gave us all the instruction we needed, anyway.
Was it multiple choice? In NC for EOGs and stuff our teachers told us if we didn't have enough time for everything, just mark down answers at random because you still have a one in four (or five) chance of getting it right, better than having no answer at all.
But yeah, sounds like the EOGs, those were awful, especially for the average kid and people with test anxiety; teachers had to teach to the tests, but that was no guarantee that what they were teaching would be on it or what was on it would have been taught.
Pfft, college really isn't much different from high school. A lot of people try to tell you it is, but it isn't. Probably your biggest worry will be finding your classes and making sure you get there on time. (That was always my biggest worry, at least.)
It does! It's amazing how frustrating it can get with the other family members that don't use her nickname.
Heh, I used to have a friend named Brandy in NC, our parents nicknamed us Thing 1 and Thing 2, we were a lot alike.

First, let me start off by saying that I am so sorry that this is so late-- college is a b***h and the days leading up were hellish and full of buying so much crap that I hope I never need to buy again.
I think they are still a thing, probably just hard to find is all. I'd love to try them if it means less orange ones (I hate orange...)
Yah I'm the same way. Though I haven't made anything over the top as far as sweets, I just find them easier to make than cooking actual meals.
Seriously? Fruit pizza sounds freaking amazing!!!!
... p2w???
Yah I couldn't last very long in a game I don't like. Not worth my time :cat_xD: and hard to earn achievements in thusly, unless it's a simple game.
Oh wow that's impressive, especially if it's one of the mondo-popular games. Kudos, my dear Spazzy :3 yum_strawberry
You seriously have thee most adorable name for your pets. I can't stand it! cat_whee I'd adore having a snuggly kitty. Help me find one some day???? I can't have kittens in my dorm, but the school actually has a few wandering around :O
When a friend of mine came to visit the uni, I went to the wrong end of campus, by the new Black Box theatre, and I saw two kitties: one was whtie with black paws and nose and tail and a big stop on her back. The Other was all black who I later on saw wandering down by the library. Their too skittish to pet though... cat_crying cat_sad
they're sooooo pretty
I have a crazy aunt as well. She's a bit of a money-grabber and wanted my Uncle Tony to get his inheritance right after my grandma's funeral. Probably to buy more Michael Kors bags....
Lol you have not been to my small town. A lot went wrong in that school, like pot smoking and fights and stuff heh....
It was multiple choice for the most part. One essay or so, depending on the subject. Yah the SAT/ACT people tell you to leave unknown ones blank because they won't count, but that makes zero sense because what happens if you only answer one? You automatically get a perfect grade?
Uh, college has more pot smoking-- public safety was just called on a bunch of them who were smoking xD it was great.
Oh yah that sounds exactly like the PARCC; teachers spent two weeks explaining material that was supposed to be on the test and never was so... ya.
See, I'm on the first floor, and people use a little side entrance as a short cut to get into the building, and all the people who are high, drunk, or high and drunk come waltzing through at 2am shouting and laughing loudly, and slam the heavy steel doors and wake EVERYONE up.
I have gotten to my classes on time. Shockingly; today I almost missed it because running with a full bladder is very, very hard. I did have to ask a few times where buildings were and wound up looking like that freshman.
Lol that's me and my sister.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:17 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
First, let me start off by saying that I am so sorry that this is so late-- college is a b***h and the days leading up were hellish and full of buying so much crap that I hope I never need to buy again.
I think they are still a thing, probably just hard to find is all. I'd love to try them if it means less orange ones (I hate orange...)
Yah I'm the same way. Though I haven't made anything over the top as far as sweets, I just find them easier to make than cooking actual meals.
Seriously? Fruit pizza sounds freaking amazing!!!!
... p2w???
Yah I couldn't last very long in a game I don't like. Not worth my time :cat_xD: and hard to earn achievements in thusly, unless it's a simple game.
Oh wow that's impressive, especially if it's one of the mondo-popular games. Kudos, my dear Spazzy :3 yum_strawberry
You seriously have thee most adorable name for your pets. I can't stand it! cat_whee I'd adore having a snuggly kitty. Help me find one some day???? I can't have kittens in my dorm, but the school actually has a few wandering around :O
When a friend of mine came to visit the uni, I went to the wrong end of campus, by the new Black Box theatre, and I saw two kitties: one was whtie with black paws and nose and tail and a big stop on her back. The Other was all black who I later on saw wandering down by the library. Their too skittish to pet though... cat_crying cat_sad
they're sooooo pretty
I have a crazy aunt as well. She's a bit of a money-grabber and wanted my Uncle Tony to get his inheritance right after my grandma's funeral. Probably to buy more Michael Kors bags....
Lol you have not been to my small town. A lot went wrong in that school, like pot smoking and fights and stuff heh....
It was multiple choice for the most part. One essay or so, depending on the subject. Yah the SAT/ACT people tell you to leave unknown ones blank because they won't count, but that makes zero sense because what happens if you only answer one? You automatically get a perfect grade?
Uh, college has more pot smoking-- public safety was just called on a bunch of them who were smoking xD it was great.
Oh yah that sounds exactly like the PARCC; teachers spent two weeks explaining material that was supposed to be on the test and never was so... ya.
See, I'm on the first floor, and people use a little side entrance as a short cut to get into the building, and all the people who are high, drunk, or high and drunk come waltzing through at 2am shouting and laughing loudly, and slam the heavy steel doors and wake EVERYONE up.
I have gotten to my classes on time. Shockingly; today I almost missed it because running with a full bladder is very, very hard. I did have to ask a few times where buildings were and wound up looking like that freshman.
Lol that's me and my sister.

It's fine, it's fine! I've been bugging you via texts, anyway. ;p
I don't think there was an orange one in them? Would defeat the purpose of being berries and cream, if there was... I never had them, though, I'm not big on Starburst, especially not anymore since they're loaded in dyes. ^^;
I've been pawing through my beau's old textbook on professional cooking, it has loads of recipes in it, I read through the section on candies once and I just stared at some of it for a while because holy crap candy is a lot of work, I'd totally burn the sugar! And I have serious respect for ribbon candies. So much pulling, and you have to make sure it stays warm enough to stretch like a taffy...
p2w = pay-to-win; all those 'free-to-play' games where you can hardly get anywhere without real monies or that give enormous advantages to players that buy real money items.
Yesss, exactly, I earned one just yesterday in a tower defense game, and if it weren't for the fact that I could get it from the tutorial levels I would've skipped it, freaking hate those games. (A shame, though, the game itself was a kinda neat concept, but the gameplay was agony for me.)
It was, actually; Bloodborne, you may have heard of its predecessors, Dark Souls and Demon Souls, they're all insanely popular. We got Bloodborne about a month after release for, uhm, about thirty dollars, I think, maybe twenty-five. (In other words, thirty dollars off since normal price for it that new would be sixty. Mega win!)
Hehe, thankies. And of course! Generally the best way is to go to a shelter with a cat room and wait and see which ones come up to you and climb up in your lap. c; You could also look through fostered kitties, their foster humans will be able to tell you lots about them.
Ohh, all black?!! Those are rare! Usually they have a bit of white on their chest or tummies.
Take a bit of meat with you sometime and see if they'll come up to take it from you! They might let you pet them if you give them something.
Ugh, yes, my aunties are a lot like that, they're obsessed with having the perfect homes and appearing to have the perfect families and everything they own has to be name brand, it's nuts. The oldest didn't used to be like that, but then she got divorced and remarried... My mum and I used to go on vacations and stuff with them, but they don't even invite us anymore. I like to joke that it's because we're too awesome to handle.
You don't live in as small a town as I did. :'3
I mean, yeah, stuff could go wrong (I'd know, we constantly had kids in ISS, I was the ISS aide my senior year so I wouldn't have to have a frickin' study hall, but it was always stupid s**t, the same kids picking fights with each other or girls getting pissed about boys and getting caught punching each other ['cause we didn't have sissy girl fights at my school, country girls haul off and punch each other, they don't pull hair]), but not so wrong unless it's lunch time or between classes, because there's no one to pick a fight with if no one is in the hall. cat_xd And pot smoking was a thing, it's always a thing in small towns, the ******** else are you gonna get into, but never during school hours, and the teachers know about it, but no one cares, they all even joke that it's great because they always know someone to call if they need some.
Biggest news from back home lately is that a kid a few years younger than me (he had serious mental issues) took a gun and went out with it and got shot and killed by police.
Actually, at least for the ACT, a wrong answer takes more points from you than no answer, which is why they say that for those. But you still have to answer most or you won't gain enough points for a good score.
College has more kids and more chance for stupid. I lived on the first floor of my building, so I always got to hear the drunk kids stumbling their way up the stairs to their rooms. But it's still not very different from high school. It's still gonna be the same stupid drama and the same stressing over papers that you're used to. You guys should have a curfew, though (for noise like that, at least), so if you know who it is and it gets to be a serious/recurring issue, tattle to your RA.
Pfft, three semesters later I was still having to ask for directions. I'm very directionally challenged.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:56 pm
Queen Spazzy

It's fine, it's fine! I've been bugging you via texts, anyway. ;p
I don't think there was an orange one in them? Would defeat the purpose of being berries and cream, if there was... I never had them, though, I'm not big on Starburst, especially not anymore since they're loaded in dyes. ^^;
I've been pawing through my beau's old textbook on professional cooking, it has loads of recipes in it, I read through the section on candies once and I just stared at some of it for a while because holy crap candy is a lot of work, I'd totally burn the sugar! And I have serious respect for ribbon candies. So much pulling, and you have to make sure it stays warm enough to stretch like a taffy...
p2w = pay-to-win; all those 'free-to-play' games where you can hardly get anywhere without real monies or that give enormous advantages to players that buy real money items.
Yesss, exactly, I earned one just yesterday in a tower defense game, and if it weren't for the fact that I could get it from the tutorial levels I would've skipped it, freaking hate those games. (A shame, though, the game itself was a kinda neat concept, but the gameplay was agony for me.)
It was, actually; Bloodborne, you may have heard of its predecessors, Dark Souls and Demon Souls, they're all insanely popular. We got Bloodborne about a month after release for, uhm, about thirty dollars, I think, maybe twenty-five. (In other words, thirty dollars off since normal price for it that new would be sixty. Mega win!)
Hehe, thankies. And of course! Generally the best way is to go to a shelter with a cat room and wait and see which ones come up to you and climb up in your lap. c; You could also look through fostered kitties, their foster humans will be able to tell you lots about them.
Ohh, all black?!! Those are rare! Usually they have a bit of white on their chest or tummies.
Take a bit of meat with you sometime and see if they'll come up to take it from you! They might let you pet them if you give them something.
Ugh, yes, my aunties are a lot like that, they're obsessed with having the perfect homes and appearing to have the perfect families and everything they own has to be name brand, it's nuts. The oldest didn't used to be like that, but then she got divorced and remarried... My mum and I used to go on vacations and stuff with them, but they don't even invite us anymore. I like to joke that it's because we're too awesome to handle.
You don't live in as small a town as I did. :'3
I mean, yeah, stuff could go wrong (I'd know, we constantly had kids in ISS, I was the ISS aide my senior year so I wouldn't have to have a frickin' study hall, but it was always stupid s**t, the same kids picking fights with each other or girls getting pissed about boys and getting caught punching each other ['cause we didn't have sissy girl fights at my school, country girls haul off and punch each other, they don't pull hair]), but not so wrong unless it's lunch time or between classes, because there's no one to pick a fight with if no one is in the hall. cat_xd And pot smoking was a thing, it's always a thing in small towns, the ******** else are you gonna get into, but never during school hours, and the teachers know about it, but no one cares, they all even joke that it's great because they always know someone to call if they need some.
Biggest news from back home lately is that a kid a few years younger than me (he had serious mental issues) took a gun and went out with it and got shot and killed by police.
Actually, at least for the ACT, a wrong answer takes more points from you than no answer, which is why they say that for those. But you still have to answer most or you won't gain enough points for a good score.
College has more kids and more chance for stupid. I lived on the first floor of my building, so I always got to hear the drunk kids stumbling their way up the stairs to their rooms. But it's still not very different from high school. It's still gonna be the same stupid drama and the same stressing over papers that you're used to. You guys should have a curfew, though (for noise like that, at least), so if you know who it is and it gets to be a serious/recurring issue, tattle to your RA.
Pfft, three semesters later I was still having to ask for directions. I'm very directionally challenged.

Uhhhhhh, you are not bugging me! I love talking to you!
It just seems like I only ever have any free time on the weekends. It totally sucks emo emotion_8c
True, but sometimes they like to put mango or orange in there for some reason.... Ah right the dyes....
Oh! Spazzy hit the motherload!!!!
Yah sugar is uber easy to burn and uber easy to turn into a glop mess if you don't cook it right.
-cue flashback to sophomore year when I made a fudge disaster-
Yah for people who make any sort of decorative candy, they have training in how to properly place each section of color, and they have a heating table that they roll the sugar on to keep it malleable.
So you basically got a free game by placing another game's tutorial level? Sweet cool
Agony? What's the game play like???? o0o
Ahhhh Yah I know Dark Souls. My friend plays it. Man my mother, the bargain hunter, would be proud of you!
Oh....oh my god that's too adorable!@!!! I never knew that!
-saves in Mind Vault for future reference-
And yah, my friend fostered kitties for a while. So much fluff emotion_kirakira :kirakira
Really? All black kitties are rare? I had an all block maine coon back at my old house. My cat, Emma, has a white stripe right down her belly, front white toes like she stepped in paint, and white stockings on her back legs.
I miss her so much.... emo
Oh! I never thought of that! Oh my gosh maybe I'll try that some time!!!! emotion_c8
Ahhhh sounds like most of the people in my school. God for-f*cking-bid the Uggs or the Michael Kors was a knock off.... rolleyes emotion_facepalm
You probably are too awesome to handle-- they sound like a bunch of stuck-ups.
Yah my town isn't nearly as small as yours, but it's pretty small compared to every other one withing a 50 mile radius xD
Yah kids were in and out of ISS daily.... like jfc what do you do to get in there so often????
Why'd you take ISS aid over study hall? You could have gotten homework done or just slept lol.
Man I'd kill to have seen a fight like that! I honestly do regret never getting into a fist fight or just simply not punching somebody at least once in high school; my reputation will still the loner cry girl from middle school.
I wanted to punch a lot of people.
And I know how to fight too.
Thing is whenever I told anyone that, they laughed and said no way I could.
Those are the people I wish I had upper cut in the stomach and left gasping for breath on the floor.
Yah if I could do high school over, I'd suck up my pride and morals and sucker punch at least one kid until he was on the ground, place my foot by his face and tell him to kiss my boot. (I'm serious.)
Oh yah pot smoking was a thing in my high school, only we had dip sh*t pot heads who announced in class on a daily basis 1. that they sold pot 2. where the best places to smoke it inside the school were (you think I'm joking. I'm not.)
Lol my teachers sort of have the attitude of "shut up please, we all know you smoke and sell everyone knows for the love of Christ stop talking about it-- you're giving me a headache."
Oh my god.... that's terrifying. Went out where?????
My thing is, "yah I wish I had done better so my scholarship could have been better, but I'm trying not to lose sleep over another thing in my life."
I mean, now there's fighting in the halls at night and loud music blasting. Thank GOD my RA told the girls to shut their doors after quiet hours. It helps a little bit.
There are parties right outside my dorm window.
With alcohol.
Oh man the WAVES of sh*tfaced kids.... It's insane. Like, just drop out already and go drink your parents wine cellars. Please and thank you.
Yah it's similar homework wise, but I'm finding it even more impossible to complete stuff and still have free time. Some s**t I just don't do,and I'm considering not doing my math homework since the Prof NEVER ever checks it. But it's usually only about 20 problems a night so part of my mind whispers to me: "Well what if you don't do it and she checks? You get an failure just for skipping out on a few questions..."
We do have curfew: it's 10pm but no one enforces it, which is a good thing and a bad thing: good for walks, bad for idiots.
I do tell my RA, so does my roommate. But she's sort of like a "no one's hurt so let people have their fun" kind of person. She's super sweet, but she needs to put her personality aside and actually enforce the quiet hours rule and start fining people like the rules say.
lol I know where I am for the most part now, as long as I know which classes I have. I'm really really surprised about that too for some reason...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:27 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Uhhhhhh, you are not bugging me! I love talking to you!
It just seems like I only ever have any free time on the weekends. It totally sucks emo emotion_8c
True, but sometimes they like to put mango or orange in there for some reason.... Ah right the dyes....
Oh! Spazzy hit the motherload!!!!
Yah sugar is uber easy to burn and uber easy to turn into a glop mess if you don't cook it right.
-cue flashback to sophomore year when I made a fudge disaster-
Yah for people who make any sort of decorative candy, they have training in how to properly place each section of color, and they have a heating table that they roll the sugar on to keep it malleable.
So you basically got a free game by placing another game's tutorial level? Sweet cool
Agony? What's the game play like???? o0o
Ahhhh Yah I know Dark Souls. My friend plays it. Man my mother, the bargain hunter, would be proud of you!
Oh....oh my god that's too adorable!@!!! I never knew that!
-saves in Mind Vault for future reference-
And yah, my friend fostered kitties for a while. So much fluff emotion_kirakira :kirakira
Really? All black kitties are rare? I had an all block maine coon back at my old house. My cat, Emma, has a white stripe right down her belly, front white toes like she stepped in paint, and white stockings on her back legs.
I miss her so much.... emo
Oh! I never thought of that! Oh my gosh maybe I'll try that some time!!!! emotion_c8
Ahhhh sounds like most of the people in my school. God for-f*cking-bid the Uggs or the Michael Kors was a knock off.... rolleyes emotion_facepalm
You probably are too awesome to handle-- they sound like a bunch of stuck-ups.
Yah my town isn't nearly as small as yours, but it's pretty small compared to every other one withing a 50 mile radius xD
Yah kids were in and out of ISS daily.... like jfc what do you do to get in there so often????
Why'd you take ISS aid over study hall? You could have gotten homework done or just slept lol.
Man I'd kill to have seen a fight like that! I honestly do regret never getting into a fist fight or just simply not punching somebody at least once in high school; my reputation will still the loner cry girl from middle school.
I wanted to punch a lot of people.
And I know how to fight too.
Thing is whenever I told anyone that, they laughed and said no way I could.
Those are the people I wish I had upper cut in the stomach and left gasping for breath on the floor.
Yah if I could do high school over, I'd suck up my pride and morals and sucker punch at least one kid until he was on the ground, place my foot by his face and tell him to kiss my boot. (I'm serious.)
Oh yah pot smoking was a thing in my high school, only we had dip sh*t pot heads who announced in class on a daily basis 1. that they sold pot 2. where the best places to smoke it inside the school were (you think I'm joking. I'm not.)
Lol my teachers sort of have the attitude of "shut up please, we all know you smoke and sell everyone knows for the love of Christ stop talking about it-- you're giving me a headache."
Oh my god.... that's terrifying. Went out where?????
My thing is, "yah I wish I had done better so my scholarship could have been better, but I'm trying not to lose sleep over another thing in my life."
I mean, now there's fighting in the halls at night and loud music blasting. Thank GOD my RA told the girls to shut their doors after quiet hours. It helps a little bit.
There are parties right outside my dorm window.
With alcohol.
Oh man the WAVES of sh*tfaced kids.... It's insane. Like, just drop out already and go drink your parents wine cellars. Please and thank you.
Yah it's similar homework wise, but I'm finding it even more impossible to complete stuff and still have free time. Some s**t I just don't do,and I'm considering not doing my math homework since the Prof NEVER ever checks it. But it's usually only about 20 problems a night so part of my mind whispers to me: "Well what if you don't do it and she checks? You get an failure just for skipping out on a few questions..."
We do have curfew: it's 10pm but no one enforces it, which is a good thing and a bad thing: good for walks, bad for idiots.
I do tell my RA, so does my roommate. But she's sort of like a "no one's hurt so let people have their fun" kind of person. She's super sweet, but she needs to put her personality aside and actually enforce the quiet hours rule and start fining people like the rules say.
lol I know where I am for the most part now, as long as I know which classes I have. I'm really really surprised about that too for some reason...

Aww, yay! I'm always very worried that I'll annoy you. ^^; I had actually meant to text you today to wish you a fun weekend, but I've not been awake long, and it seemed super pointless to text you that so late. .__.;
Yeahhhh, that's why I bake over making caramels or fudges. The beau's papa makes some killer fudge, though, it's my favorite part of holidays. cat_xd
Just a few points, but doing those every day adds up, and it eventually does mean I can get a free game, muahaha!
It was a tower defense game, and I can't stand those. The game was Demons vs. Fairyland, and the concept was neat (demons stealing kids and replacing with changelings and keeping the fairies from getting the kids back), but it was slow and got to a point where it was impossible for me to win despite my obsessive upgrade purchasing.
We love deals. We found a sale at Kroger recently, we got more than 50% off Land O Lakes butter, it was awesome, and my mum was jealous.
My bestie wanted to get into fostering at one point, but she hates letting pets go and eventually decided not to do it.
Yup, they are! Usually they have a bit of white somewhere, chest, belly, toes. All white cats are rare, too, but that's because they're a genetic abnormality. White cats are usually deaf due to the weird genetics.
Aw, just look forward to the holidays, you'll be able to go home and see her again then! I miss my blondie babies something awful, we're trying really hard to save up enough to move them in with us, but as soon as we think we're well enough off to move them up, something else comes up... *glares at price estimate for getting an alignment on our car* They want some three hundred bucks for it up here, it's practically worth it to drive back home and get it done there, they told us it'd only be about two hundred when we asked their prices (we bought our tires there, too, for cheaper than they wanted up here, which is crazy, prices on everything back in our small town are generally super high because it's so far from everything).
They are stuck-up, super stuck-up, my younger auntie only recently gave in to allowing her youngest in speech therapy. Everyone else in the family is pretty sure he's autistic, but she'll never agree to find out something like that.
Study hall was awful for me. I never had anything to do, it felt so pointless when I could be taking a proper class instead. And we weren't allowed to sleep, we'd get in major trouble for it. (though the one year I was forced into it, the study hall teacher I had let me get away with it sometimes because I always at least tried to look like I was doing something and I never caused trouble) Aside from that, my beau's mummy was in charge of ISS. >>; And it was still basically the same thing, there aren't many errands to run for ISS as compared to, say, office aide, but it felt a lot less useless than having study hall on my schedule.
No one ******** with me because they thought I was a witch, I was in very good graces with all the staff, and the amount of stuff I carried everywhere with me made anyone think twice before assuming I couldn't haul off and clobber them with a book. I did get some amazing rumors about me, though. (some of those including making out with girls in the school bathrooms and the parking lot)
Yeah, as along as the kids weren't disrupting class, none of the teachers cared, it just wasn't a big deal to anyone.
Went out in the middle of town. All of the schools in the area were put on lockdown (so my high school, the elementary beside it, and the high school and elementary a mile or so over in the next village). The way I understood it, he didn't threaten anyone other than himself, though, and just refused to put down the gun.
If you do well at uni, they can up your scholarship later, so don't worry about it. Besides, it'd still be rough even WITH a better scholarship, trust me, I had full tuition covered and still had to constantly worry about being able to afford my room.
For real? There should be rules about that, my uni's policies were no alcohol in any room with under-21s unless it was kept in a lockbox accessible only by the of age student.
It's like that at all colleges, drives those of us actually trying insane.
My calc classes were like that, we'd only go over any of it if someone asked about certain problems from the homework. I did eventually get to the point where I stopped doing the homework. Had bigger things to worry about, like not flunking the classes with the prof that despised me.
Whoa, really? Threaten to go over her head and complain about the way she handles that stuff. Most RAs I've known rely on being an RA to afford their classes (they have no room and board cost in exchange for their extra responsibilities in being an RA), so if you threaten to get that taken from them, they'll change their tune damn quick. I especially suggest that threat if quiet hours aren't enforced during finals time.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash