Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 12:24 am
For those coming to inspect and read our little tale due to curiosity, here's how this roleplay will work. There is no real plot or anything, just how two people can bounce off each others personality and ideals. It's set in modern time in a college setting. Besides that, enjoy!

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 11:44 pm
[align=center][color=color 1][i]'(Quote)'[/i][/color]
[color=color 2][b]What You May Call Me:[/b] (First last)
[b]Birthdays Still Happen, Right?:[/b]
[b]I'm Sure You've Seen How I Act:[/b]
[b]Gotta Write in My Blog!:[/b](bio)
[b]Super Awesome!:[/b]
-
-
-
[b]Ugh...[/b]:
-
-
-
[b]Gotta Look in a Mirror Sometimes:[/b] (Appearance Anime only)
[b]Other May Not Know:[/b][/color][/align]

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 11:09 pm
'What, classes? I don't need classes!'
What You May Call Me: Casey Stuart
Birthdays Still Happen, Right?: Twenty
I'm Sure You've Seen How I Act: Lazy. Very… very… lazy. Casey isn't one to put much effort into what he does. However with that said, he doesn't need to do much effort to excel in what he does. Because of this, he likes to goof off, skipping class to play games, draw, or do whatever else he felt like doing. He's still kind and gentle, a little random but overall a very nice guy.
Gotta Write in My Blog!: Casey is what known as a special kid, smart enough to pass with flying colors without having to put much effort into it. While others may find things like calculus and writing a 15 page term paper, Casey would be able to breeze though with ease. Because of this, his social was very good, being semi-popular in high school. Everyone he knew told him college would be different, that it'll give him a challenge. Well, he's been there for almost two years now and he's found no troubles at all, disappointed by it actually. This can't be said the same for his roommate. He let her in a few months ago when she was in need of a place to stay. While he doesn't care that much, she always gives him crap for not trying that hard, always studying and having to try hard for her grades.
Super Awesome!:
- Drawing
- Gaming
- A challenge
Ugh...:
- Cats
- Failing
- Early Mornings
Gotta Look in a Mirror Sometimes:
User Image
Other May Not Know:

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 1:08 am
'You'll rot your brain!'
What You May Call Me: Tabitha Guinn
Birthdays Still Happen, Right?: Nineteen
I'm Sure You've Seen How I Act: Tabitha is determined, passionate and very stubborn. She has to work harder to get what she wants and doesn't hide her irritation for those who don't: namely her roommate. Most of the time Tabitha is a short fuse, but she does also have a caring and gentle side. When she's not studying she can probably be found reading or baking, which are her two main outlets. At her core, she's a self-taught and steadfast individual who takes pride in her hard work and wishes others would do the same.
Gotta Write in My Blog!: Tabitha was born to drug addicted parents and knew from the start that she didn't want to end up like them. Her early years were rough and she doesn't like to talk about it, but around high school she pulled herself up by her bootstraps and sent in as many college applications as she could. Once she was accepted she packed her bags, but to her horror her living arrangements fell through and she found herself confused and frightened in a new place. Somehow she found Casey, who opened his doors to her in her time of need. She's been here ever since and even though she's annoyed at him more often than not, she's also grateful to him for giving her a place to stay.
Super Awesome!:
- Cats
- Good grades
- Reading
Ugh...:
- Needles
- Term papers
- Someone doubting her or taking her for a liar
Gotta Look in a Mirror Sometimes: User Image
Other May Not Know: Tabitha is deathly afraid of rats and mice.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:33 pm
A yawn came from a rather bored college student, watching tv on the couch as he snacked on some chips. Casey was bored, very, very bored. He already dropped by to his classes just to pick up some work he had to do. Of course he was given bad looks from the others, but hey, he did the work and aces all of his tests, so he didn't really care. "Just jump already! It's not like the harness is gonna break or anything!" He yelled at the screen, watching some sort of gameshow that tested your fears.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 11:27 pm
Finally, it was over.

Tabitha left math class feeling drained. She'd just barely understood the lesson and there was about five pages of homework on it. Looked like she had another date with the textbook tonight. She walked slowly back home, wondering whether Casey was there. He probably was, given that he wasn't the type to sit around for lectures. Tabitha sighed and shifted her backpack. Casey was very intelligent, but sometimes she just didn't understand him.

The first thing Tabitha heard when she walked in was the television. Then she saw Casey, looking terrifically bored. "Hi Casey," she said to him, then glanced at the television. She immediately regretted it. This was obviously some sort of fear testing show, and even just looking at it scared her. She couldn't imagine what it did to the actual contestants.  

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 4:28 pm
Casey heard the door open, seeing his roommate walk in from her math class. It was easy to tell when she had a tough day because of how she opens the door. "Class tough today?" He asked, giving her a wave as she looked at the television. He have her a smile, his sky blue eyes something that anyone would stare at even just a little. "What is it today you're learning?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:50 pm
Tabitha was all too glad to take her gaze away from the television, where it looked like they were hang gliding. She looked at Casey and almost sighed as she said, "Statistics."
She couldn't bring herself to smile back, or look into his eyes for too long. It was too easy to start staring and she didn't want to do that. Instead she shifted a bit and looked towards her room, where she knew she would probably be studying for the next few hours.  

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:22 pm
"Not a subject I would call a favorite, that's for sure." He said, keeping his smile as she started looking towards her room. "Well I'm sure you'll spend the rest of the evening studying up. If you need help I'll always open to give some. I'll just be sitting here watching tv while writing a ten page research paper." He said as he opened up his laptop. "I hate essays… They take the longest out of everything I do despite how easy it is to get the research." With a sigh, he started typing away, his focus half on that and the other of the tv.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games