Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Aries (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:23 pm
Zero Hirashima
User Image

tatsuya didn't turned around and he said "So diablo you wanted to talk to me?" then diablo said telepathically to tatsuya "Wait how did you know i wanted to talk to you?" tatsuya turned his head slightly and said "Yes its about you and asuna i pretty much knew where she was but i came up here because of them and to bring her back." a pack of coyotes, a pack of wolfs, and a pack of demon hounds started to approach. "Diablo if you can prove to me you can protect asuna then you can be her mate i will keep your secret just promise me one thing take asuna to a safe location if i don't come with in an hour then i must of died protecting asuna and you." then diablo said "But i can help tatsuya." tatsuya shook his head and said "No if you die here asuna would be depressed and then eventually die because of it. now go." tatsuya took of throwing daggers at the three packs but they surrounded him and they clawed at him and bit him but he continued to fight killing was his job and his way of life but when it came to asunas happiness being in danger he would even destroy an entire country for the happiness to continue. he was barely holding himself up. diablo took off with asuna saying "lets go thats one helluva master you have asuna."
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:29 pm
User Image
Asuna smiled as she ran with Diablo. "He is. He's the best at what he does." She said looking back feeling useless as she thought she would never see Tatsuya again. She hoped he would be okay. The packs left after they knew they were defeated. Asuna had run back to her home knowing they would be safe there until Tatsuya came back if he could. Asuna sat by the window hoping he was alright. "Diablo......do you think Tatsuya is okay? I'm worried that he won't come back...I've never been alone without him before...." She said as she laid down next to Diablo crying.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:46 pm
User Image

tatsuya walked through the door covered in head to toe in blood his clothes tattered and he had claw marks and bite marks and he smiled at asuna and diablo then he collapsed the diablo went over to him sniffed him and said "Hmm it seems tatsuya is dying. all that damage would have killed a normal human. but he is going on living by sheer force of will."
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 11:01 pm
User Image
"We have to get him some help! He can't die...He just can't." SHe said as she went to get his personal doctor. Tatsuya was then taken to the Emergency room at the hospital while Asuna was worried, waiting inside of their home unable to take much more. She laid with Diablo, crying and barely eating anything. SHe only ate enough as she felt she could. She was also pregnant with Diablo's pups. She truly hoped Tatsuya would be okay and that he would be around to see their pups. Though they would be mutts, Asuna didn't care about that. Diablo was taking good care of her but Asuna was worried about Tatsuya. She stayed close to Diablo not wanting him to leave her.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 11:12 pm
User Image

tatsuya snuck out of the hospital and he said "I don't need this." he soon arrived at his house and he said "I hate hospitals." he started walking then he sat down on the couch and said "I will just call my doctor at the military base." he made the call and later a group of people arrived and fixed tatsuya right up and left. tatsuya fell asleep and just started snoring.
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 2:05 pm
User Image
Asuna heard his snoring in his room and went inside. She then wagged her tail as she licked his hand hoping he wasn't mad at her anymore. She looked at him with her tail tucked against her stomach, something she did when she knew he was mad. She nudged his hand a bit before she jumped onto the bed with him having told Diablo she wanted to lay with her master and him for a bit.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 2:17 pm
User Image

tatsuya woke up and said "Your pregnant aren't you asuna its fine diablo makes you happy i am not mad i just need some sleep." he fell back aseelp
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 3:18 pm
User Image
Asuna stayed by his side that night, just to be safe. When she woke up the next morning, she nuzzled Diablo and said "I'm sorry if I worried you love. I was just worried about my master. He's a kind man and wants nothing more than my happiness. It was the least I could do for him after all he's done for me." telepathically as she leaned on Diablo's side curled up next to him as she licked his cheek.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:53 pm
User Image

tatsuya walked out his room he was holding his face. one side of his body was black and a curved horn was coming out of the side of his head and he had a black wing on his corrupted side and he said "Oh man i don't feel so good." then he collapsed
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:49 pm
User Image
Asuna ran to Tatsuya's side nuzzling his cheek to get him back to his bed. She looked really worried about him. She whimpered wanting Tatsuya to be okay. She nudged him not wanting him to be sick or anything.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:56 pm
User Image

tatsuya looked at asuna and said "It figures my dark zodiac side will amerge at this time." he sat up and the corruption was spreading diablo walked in not saying anything
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:19 pm
User Image
Asuna nudged his hand worried about him. She then whimpered a bit looking at him in a worried way. She looked really scared and sad.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:52 am
User Image

tatsuya looked at asuna and said in her language "its fine asuna i was never really human. i am actually your guardian sent to protect you so i decided to work part time for the government to give us a proper home. it seems that i am reverting back to my normal self my father was the bull zodiac and my mother the ram zodiac. but something wnt wrong i became one of the few children who became dark zodiacs. i am known as the dark dragon zodiac."
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:02 pm
User Image
Asuna's tail wagged as she heard what he had to say. She buried her face in his chest saying "Thank goodness you're alright." She then looked up at him saying "As long as I can still call you my master, I don't care what you are." She then looked over at Diablo and smiled happily.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:00 pm
]
User Image

tatsuya looked at asuna and diablo and said "look both of you have been given permission to come back with me to the celestreal plane. Since asuna you are a type of Aries and diablo is a dark zodiacal lion but he does remember and he was reverted to a demon dog form because he attacked a previous master but he only did so to protect a fellow dark zodiac." Tatsuya got up opening a portal that had different zodiacs in it.
Lupine Duchess

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces