Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
These Two Preachers Need Our Help!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 2:30 pm
Yat Michael Ruot and Peter Yein Reith were arrested in Sudan due to their Christian faith.

"On December 21, 2014, Christian Pastor Yat Michael Ruot was arrested in Sudan. On January 11, 2015, his friend, Christian Pastor Peter Yein Reith, was also arrested in Sudan after inquiring about Pastor Ruot. For months, both pastors, who are originally from South Sudan, were secretly detained and held on unknown charges. Their families did not know their whereabouts. They were charged because of their Christian faith with undermining the constitution of Sudan, espionage, "inciting organized groups," and "offending Islamic beliefs." In addition to charging them, Sudan’s National Intelligence and Security Service has placed a large ransom on their heads.
They are set to face trial on these trumped-up charges beginning on May 31, 2015. If convicted, they face a possible death sentence. Just like Meriam Ibrahim, who was sentenced to die for her Christian faith last year (but is now free), these two pastors could be sentenced to hang for their faith if the world is silent.
Sudan is one of the worst persecuting nations in the world, but when the world speaks out, Sudan listens. Last year, Sudan freed Meriam Ibrahim from death row after a large international campaign for her release. We’re again mobilizing our international resources to pressure Sudan to release these two Christian pastors. Your voice can make the difference. Share their story on social media with the hashtag #SudanPastors. Be heard for Pastors Ruot and Reith." -Source

Please click the above link to sign the petition.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 2:08 am

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 8:31 pm
Pickled Cactus

Thank you. No news yet on how the trial went.

I'm trying to remember if I made a thread about Pastor Saeed....He also needs our signatures and prayers.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:58 am
OtakuKat
Pickled Cactus

I'm trying to remember if I made a thread about Pastor Saeed....He also needs our signatures and prayers.

what's the situation with him? :O

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:59 pm
Pickled Cactus
OtakuKat
Pickled Cactus

what's the situation with him? :O

I'm waiting to hear from the ACLJ (I get emails from them).  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games