Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] DANCE, FIRE, DANCE! (Andrew/Uru) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:21 am
He hadn't actually expected such an in depth answer. Not that andrew actually cared all that much. All he need to know was it wouldn't contaminate him without the dog willing it. He got to his feet to retrieve his boots, but wound up turning to glower at the dog instead.

"I'm working on it. Back home being on fire isn't a big deal. I'd like to see you take a bath in some lava." he huffed. "Just because I don't get to pick and choose what burns and what doesn't mean I can't aim." and put it out when he was done. Uru clearly missed the whole demonstration where he was saying he was in control.

He then turned to go pick up his shoes, checking them for cold fire before sending his flames over them as a cleaning process and then slipping them back on.

PhiferWolf

Andrew has never heard of cold flames. And he don't care for them. XD
but he knows about them now. He might be mad jelly, because of his relationship issues.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:47 am
phantompanther13
Ignore Uru's extreme lack of social skills, ability to pick up social cues, and being a jerk. Granted, he is an inquisitive butthead. He just wants to know how Andrew's fire works.

Uru hummed. His social skills sucked, he knew that much. This probably the on the worse end of his attempts to socialize with others. "I rather keep my skin and fur where it is. Not into the bone look." he jested dry.

"To be honest, I don't like using my fire, unless I have to." He offered as he gathered the wood back up, stacking them neatly again. It wasn't for himself, but it was something for him to do rather than watch the demon glower at him. He was acutely aware of where the demon was and had a vague idea of what he was doing outside his field of vision. All Uru had to do was touch the object to ignite it. He was just learning to throw his fire but the range is pathetic and... it was just something he was adjusting to. He didn't use his fire often, he opted to go hand to hand with someone rather than relying, as some demons may call it, magic.

Uru looked at the wooden stick that had once been burned by the fire demon. The wood was charred, yes, but it was purposefully burned this way. The amount of control the demon had was impressive. Was he purposefully burning it slow so that he could manipulate it? It was probably difficult to manipulate something wild and chaotic.

"I propose a challenge." He said aloud over his shoulder. He turned, offering the end of the stick toward the fire demon. "We burn each end of this stick towards the center, see whose flame overcome whose. I promise I won't hurt you, that wouldn't be the point. If you can handle extreme heat, what is a little cold?"  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:50 pm
"Yeah you probably would turn into bone if that didn't melt too." he stares at the demon messing with his sticks and piling them up still glowering.

"Oh you want to challenge me?" Andrew looked at him and then at the stick. He would do this. "Fine I wouldn't mind a test of your flames. Even if it's not really fire." fire burned hot not cold.

"Though you do realize that just because I'm heat resistant doesn't mean I'm cold resistant. Too much cold and I'm in danger of dissipation.... Not as instant as water but if ice forms, it will melt on me. And if I get too cold all I do is shiver and get useless. That why I always go home during winter. I mean how heat resistant are you?" Andrew let his fire burn a bit turning up the heat in the are around him, his body just radiating heat.

PhiferWolf
Andrew is the world's biggest jerk. no worries, it actually might mean Uru is one of the few who can tolerate Andrew in full jerk mode. Once you get pass that he is actually sociable just still a jerk.

Want to roll like a 1d6 and whoever is higher? Perfect 6 means fingers were burnt if not matched?

PhiferWolf rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:06 pm
"Give it time and even bone melts." Uru chided.

Challenge the fire demon in a battle of flames. He didn't turn down challenges, why would others? There wasn't anything to lose from a challenge. If anything, it bettered oneself to practice in the areas they were weak in. At least, that was how he was. He challenged others, he lost, he got better. The tip of his lips twitched as he felt the stick grasped from the other end. "My fire is a fire like no other. Judge it as you want, you cannot deny what it can do."

Uru let out an amused huff. "No one is impervious to the elements. Heat will get to me, the cold will get to me at some point. I may be a cold-aligned demon, I still have a warm body." Uru countered the demon's display of power by radiating himself. It made use for chilling the bed on a summer night.

phantompanther13

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

phantompanther13 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:58 pm
Andrew was starting to think Uru was a bit slow on things like Sarcasm. As seemed to be the general mode around Amity.

Though this demon was warm blooded... probably oily and wet to the touch. Gross. And he gave off cold. a shiver ran down his back and his wings curled pulling his heat into himself. His warmth.

Andrew took the end of the stick and set it ablaze. He send the fire down towards the middle, directing it, willing it. It was under his control and burned along the top and sides of the stick, regular fire for the most part yes, but under his direction.

PhiferWolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:49 am
phantompanther13

Uru's cold area subsided as his eyes gripped onto the wooden stick that connected the air of them. His eyes locked on the demon in front of him. He didn't quite understand what about him made this fire demon not like him. It isn't like Halloweeners didn't like the cold - many actually had grown used to it because.... well, they're Halloweeners. However, this was a fire demon. He could produce his own heat if he disliked cold. Even warm his own core... at least, that was just a theory. He could explode too.

The blue fire crept from his palm, stepping out from his palm like a dog just coming out for the first time at a park. Shortly, it was rushing along the surface like the puppy was the happiest it could be, free to roam. It clashed with the red blaze at each point. The blue flame began to create filigree frost across the surface where it extended, using that as a base to continue to push against the flames that opposed it. Closer and closer it crept along the wood.  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:53 pm
Andrew scowled at the flames creeping closer but it was like the cold flames literally ate his heat. A confusing and downright annoying experience that no matter how much flames he put into the action he just couldn't overpower the creeping blue fire. His tail flames in agitation as he let the blaze grow more and more.

It was annoying to once again find his match in a fight. To loose and be overwhelmed by it. He just put on a grumpy face when he lost the little contest.

PhiferWolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:29 am
"Come on," he egged on. "You can do better than that."

Uru looked at the expression of irritation washed over the fire demon's face. He watched as his tail exploded into fire, the hand tightening on the wooden stick that connected them both. He watched as his fire tried to retaliate against his own, his eyes narrowing at the point of connection.

"Focus. Cut my fire off with your own. Overtake me." He urged. "Use your fire, run it underneath and cut mine off from the flank. Connect and overwhelm. You're better than this, you haven't lost yet."

phantompanther13
Words of encouragement?
They burned the sides and the top, but not the bottom ( ? ), so he's telling him to use the bottom to cut his flames and push.

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:43 pm
Andrew growled at him and dropped the stick suddenly not interested in him anymore. "Whatever, I'm going to bed."

Andrew did not like being given advise on how to fight they guy. it irked him that the other student was trying to. Almost as it bugged him that he was loosing. Besides that, the wolf was unreadable, spending more time watching his own actions than doing anything else. Andrew just felt judged and violated at every turn. There was nothing he could do right. Instead he opted to go to bed.

PhiferWolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:23 pm
phantompanther13

Uru glared as the boil walked away from him. His grip on the charred, wooden stick tightened before bursting into flames and then into splinters. The demon huffed with annoyance as he put his hands back into his pocket, turning himself around. This was why he had very little friends. This was why he did not do well in social situations or around others. He either pissed them off or scared them off; he rarely won any favors. Damien was the exception or just crazy. He hadn't decided which yet.

Teacher or adviser was crossed off the list of potential futures.

Uru wasn't annoyed by the demon - no, by any means was he annoyed with the fire demon. He was, perhaps, yards more experienced than himself. He had forsaken his heritage as a demon by not utilizing magicks but physical prowess instead. He could not beat a demon who used strong FEAR or a monster who was physically better than he. He was in-between.

Jack, he didn't even get his name...  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out