Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] A little history [Shun/???] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:05 am
"Well," the professor began thoughtfully, "that would depend on the myths or human world analogs that they're from. If you had included Hope in that list, I'd assume something based off Pandora and the Box. It's a rather odd mix you're giving me. Do you have any literature on the subject, or is your source from a more oral history?"

He gentled his voice, "I do hope you haven't been mislead."

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:01 am
Shun considered his words carefully. Again, it was really a matter of personal experience.

"This goes full circle back towards my first question, actually. A tale told to me by an old Living Weapon, whose name I did not catch. Knights, a Great King. A Sidhe queen bent on Destruction, by the name of Morgana. A Wizard named Merlin who wished for revenge... and so on," he shrugged, "Perhaps I have been mislead, though.".

lizbot
]

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:49 am
"Oh...that old conflict?" The professor comments with mild curiosity, "They became Legacies? Amazing."

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:28 pm
"So I have been told," Shun replied, "You know of the tale I refer to?"

lizbot

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:09 pm
"If it were obscure, they'd hardly have the opportunity to become Legacies," the professor pointed out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:47 pm
"...Fair enough."

The Professor had him there.

"What do you know of it? I am curious if there are any differences from what you know and what I have been told."

lizbot

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:06 pm
"It's not quite my subject of study, of course, so I'm afraid my knowledge is fairly general," the professor's apology was in typical monotones. "There were two groups bearing a grudge of sorts and sought to destroy the other and take that power for themselves. One group was led by the wizard Merlin, who was fairly influential in this area at the time, and the other was the Unseelie queen, Morgana. They took their war to the human world and destroyed one another. One of the largest effects of that feud was the ban on permanent transformations, which are no considered extremely taboo and ethically reprehensible."

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:50 pm
Shun blinked at this. He had a fairly strong hunch on what the permanent transformation was but...

"Permanent transformations?" he asked, seeking clarification.

lizbot

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am
The professor began listing out examples, holding up a finger for each, "Into familiar, objects, weapons, different races, and so on. Altering another's spark or...core, if you will," and there was a certain distaste, at the word core, "...are all strictly prohibited. Many felt extremely put out at this, as it was the closest one could come to getting rid of an enemy with anything approaching ease. Fortunately, we exist in more civilized times."

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:39 am
Shun had only been aware of the weaponization part. Though, he supposed alteration to a different race was also known to a lesser extent, in the case of a Halloween creature sometimes dying and becoming a ghost or undead.

"Yes... I would consider that to be a good thing."

He fell silent for a short while, before speaking up once more.

"That is all I have for questions today, Professor. Thank you for taking the time to answer them," he quietly stated. He didn't quite get the ones he was looking for, but he did get insight in other ways.

lizbot

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out