Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] External Affairs (Golem!Chel, Shun, Estel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:31 pm
Chel feigned offense at Shun's comment with a flippant wrist on her forehead. She didnt make more than a joke; Shun's observations were founded in reason and experience.

"I hear that," she said in reference to effort being hard. If Shun wanted to keep it vague, she didn't mind. "Not Famine though. I know what that s**t looks like. Felt more like they were tryin' to get away from somethin'."

To Estel, she gave a large cat-like grin (ironic considering her body). "Being a hunter ********' sucks and if you see one of us, kill it. I mean, as long as it's not one of my friends or somethin'. That'd suck d**k."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:05 pm
"So something was...repelling them, more or less. Odd. That still is not a great deal for me to go off of, unfortunately. I can scour what resources I have to see what I can find, but it may take awhile. Can you... describe the area this cave is in? That may help narrow things down. This Asia of yours has little meaning to us, but I would not be surprised if we have such areas that mirror it in a way."

At Chel's suggestion to be hostile towards her own kind didn't come too much of a surprise to him. It was sound advice, too.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:22 pm
"If you die, it's permanent, right?" Estel asked Chel. She assumed they were like regular humans in that respect, but she wasn't sure.

chiickadee

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:29 am
"Well s'complicated," she told Estel. "F'you hit us it bangs up against a FEAR shield. You gotta break that s**t first. Then we're just plain old humans. But I seen them repair a hole in a dude's chest, so f'you kill one of us you gotta be real sure they dead. Don't leave a body." Rather morbid advice, but like Shun, Chel wanted people to be prepared. It wasn't fair that Deus had so much intel on Halloween by means of golems and Halloween creatures knew next to nothing. "But yeah, we die for real."

She then looked to Shun and said, "Well ... s**t. Uh it's in Japan- that's like a big a** ********' set of islands in the ocean but like not too far into the ocean." Chel was A+ at describing things. "People there speak Japanese like- y'know- domo arigato Mr. roboto." She pantomimed the robot motions because that was necessary. "Cave itself is in the middle of the .... ******** what was it called ... Akkado park? No that's not right." She waved a hand. "Doesn't matter. Surrounded by big forest that's all that matters. People say it's like a spiritually charged spot so maybe you guys got s**t goin' on there."

blade kuroda

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:53 am
Shun tilted his head at Chel. They must have some really good healers in that case. Perhaps it was a good thing they accidentally caused Stacy's body to explode a few years back...

"Normal humans are far easier to kill. Once they are at that point, it is simpler. But she has good advice."

Then, when she began to describe the area around the cave, he just sort of gave her a blank look. That. Wasn't really all that helpful. But Japanese did give him a sort of cue.

"...Do the people there really thank...robots?" he blinked.

Normal humans were... weird.

Luridel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:58 am
"Alright. I hope it won't come to that, but I'll keep that in mind."

Estel stared blankly at Shun. She didn't speak a word of Japanese.

chiickadee

Blade Kuroda

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:04 am
"What? No," Chel said, lips curling into a grin at Shun's misunderstanding. "It's a song. Just dumb words. You know Japanese?"

Then again "domo arigato" wasn't exactly indicative of an in depth knowledge of the language.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:33 am
"I am fluent, yes." he replied, tilting his head once more.

Luridel

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out