Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP] Fighting Fire with Fire (Andrew/Uru) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
phantompanther13 rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-8)

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:53 pm
Andrew wasn't quiet sure what that was. He couldn't see anything actually happening. Just saw some wispy smoke.

"So you do smoke. Or is that stream?" Andrew consecrated a bit. This was harder for him. His flames took on a greenish color. Rather it was a new development in his training.

He also took the time to regain his footing. It was harder to fight something in the ground when he was in the air.

HP: 22/50
Damage: 0
Target: Who are you attacking?
Abilities used: y1 Bite - Fire eater
Effect:

Changes the properties of flames to steal fear. It still burns but now it pulls what it burns into the user. The flames take on a greenish tint.

PhiferWolf

PhiferWolf rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 9 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:34 am
Go figure. Of course the demon wouldn't get what he was doing. Well, it didn't matter. The healing was finished and his target was still tainted by the frost. It wouldn't last too much longer. He had to take advantage of its affects now while he still could. His eyes narrowed as the flames of the demon turned into a green hue. Not knowing what it was, he didn't give it a thought as he closed the distance between them throwing a hard hook and a thrust: one to his head and the other to his sternum, his footing making sure he was balanced firm but also to disrupt his opponent's if they misstepped.

BATTLE INFO

Damage Done: 7 + 3 (turn 3 of Tainted Fang) = 10
Damage Taken: 0
HP: 19 - 8.5 + 10 = 21.5/50

T1 (5d4 ) Siphon (The Chill) - Small blue smokey wisps from his fingers as he places it on target, sapping pain away from the individual.
T2 (3d4 ) Creeping Frost (Tainted Fang) - While distracting with attacks, a swipe of his palm creates a creeping frost on the contacted area.
T3 (9d4 ) Cocytus Fang (Battle Cry) - Aggressive kick-boxing maneuvers with signature cold-flames engulfing his feet and fists. Contact gives a cold-burning sensation.

phantompanther13
Andrew is at 12?

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

phantompanther13 rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-20)

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:45 am
Andrew tried to attack with the fire on his hands, but this kind was still new, still in the learning phases. It was hard enough to concentrate. He lost the flame before he even touched Uru and and wound up just poking at him with a hand. Man now he just felt dumb.

HP: 12/50
Abilities used:
Effect:

PhiferWolf
sorry, I forgot about the multi turn attack. fixed now.

PhiferWolf rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 4 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:45 pm
Uru looked incredulously down at the finger that touched his chest, the green flames dissipating before the contact. Was that suppose to happen? No, it fizzled. Was this, perhaps, what the flame demon was working on in the woods?

Question it later.

Uru swatted his hands away before throwing another punch.

BATTLE INFO

Damage Done: 7
HP: 21.5/50

T1 (5d4 ) Siphon (The Chill) - Small blue smokey wisps from his fingers as he places it on target, sapping pain away from the individual.
T2 (3d4 ) Creeping Frost (Tainted Fang) - While distracting with attacks, a swipe of his palm creates a creeping frost on the contacted area.
T3 (9d4 ) Cocytus Fang (Battle Cry) - Aggressive kick-boxing maneuvers with signature cold-flames engulfing his feet and fists. Contact gives a cold-burning sensation.

phantompanther13

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

phantompanther13 rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-20)

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:43 pm
"Jack." he curse and swung back. Andrew was honestly not a fighter. Once he lost his spell, he just reeled back and took the punch. He didn't have the instincts to realize that stepping back and avoiding confrontation only opened himself up to get hit without letting him get a strike in. Now he was just tired. Those ice things took a lot out of him.

His wings gave a flap, though he wasn't sure what exactly they were doing. Trying to get him in the air? No, air just got him into trouble with footing. He just didn't know how to recover this.

HP: 5/50
Abilities used:
Effect:

PhiferWolf

PhiferWolf rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 3 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:21 pm
There was hesitation, there was doubt. He didn't need to see it, he felt it in the strikes. Uru moved in once more, throwing a punch. Connecting with the boil, he used his outstretched and grabbed the front of his shirt. His hard expression softening as he let go, mostly to stop him from falling on his a**. His body let loose a large exhale before offering a hand.

"That was pretty good. Definitely would have worked me over if those spells landed." He admitted. Do excuse the sweatiness. "Is that what you were working on in the woods?"

BATTLE INFO

Damage Done: 6
HP: 21.5/50

phantompanther13
O: Stop the fight here or go until dissipation? (i think its at -5 or... is that the end)

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:44 pm
They were done? Andrew didn't feel any more attacks coming and it was just a spar. Unlike the Trick or Treater, he did not want to continue, there was no pressing urge.

Except he suddenly realized that on the last attack some sweat had gotten on to him. "Oh ew! You leak." gross gross gross. Being a flame demon he only felt the unpleasantness of sweat on the rare field trip to the human world. And considering it was like half water he honestly wanted nothing to do with it. Andrew used his hand to steam off any extra liquid.

"I am decent. Still needs more work though." he grumped. "And yeah stuff like that. I need to go back up that mountain too, I've been working on that battle aura stuff."

HP: -1/50
Abilities used:
Effect:

PhiferWolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:30 pm
Uru looked at his hand. Sure he sweat, didn't everyone?... He wiped his hand before moving in closer to the demon. "Here, hold still." He commanded. As the contact was made, the flame demon should feel displacement of the aches on his body, perhaps some stress. It wasn't often he used this ability, it was hard to practice it when he can't do it on himself. He needed someone else. "Another one of my abilities... still a work in progress. First time I tried, I had displaced my friend's pain into myself..."

Upon the mention of the battle aura, he perked up his head. "With the bear?..." He recalled that encounter. Glad that class was over, but it was well worth it, in his opinion.

phantompanther13

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:58 pm
Andrew flinched at the contact, trying to shrug it off at first. He let out an annoyed grunt but felt something working. Was it healing? He did not like it. "Ask permission before doing that. I don't like being touched." considering they had just been fighting a moment ago he would allow it this once. Besides, he begrudgingly admitted to himself, it worked. He shook himself wings flapping before settling into resting position at his sides.

"Yeah with the bear and the cold. That thing sucked. I hated it but I did it. I was working on the nice comfortable sunny but crazy badger one. But then there were things and I got called back home to help my mom's business." that was where he had disappeared to anyways.

PhiferWolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:41 am
Uru felt the tension in the boil. He flinched when the demon bit out the words, his hand pulling back as if it were burned. Social cues. He should ask before he invaded personal space. Personal space was a thing that creeple had. He stopped the ability as soon as the contact was broken. He doesn't have to practice his abilities, it was his ability to interact with other students that he needed to work on.

The demon hound gave a noncomittal response to the boil's recollection of the events of the mountain and his recent events. His consisted of being around the monster hound and ... well, them. At least if he told Damien about how he sparred and failed at social cues, he could almost hear the lecture of 'you can't just go touching students, Uru' now. He shook his head with a brief smile.

"Uru." He muttered. "My name. I should have asked before..."

It was left opened. One could conclude it was either pertaining to the soothing ability or the fact that they had met before and just sparred and still hadn't known each other's names.

phantompanther13

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:20 pm
At least Uru stopped with the touching quickly. Uru, he finally knew his name. Andrew took a moment occupied with cleaning and used some fire to brush off the feeling of anther presence there. Clearly this was a wolf that could be trained. Andrew eyed him trying to figure out how to best take advantage.

Andrew wasn't as interested in reading social cues as Uru, in fact he sucked at them himself. Or rather most considered him rude and Andrew just never cared. A lot of people didn't like him simply because he was on fire and no other reason. He wasn't going to go out of his way to be nice. Fire was not nice. It just did it's thing.

Though he supposed he really should give the boil his in use name. "I go by Andrew." Because demons never really gave out their real names. He kept that under lock and key.

He did eyed the boil. As annoying as he was, Andrew decided he might like this one. He didn't feel that cold to the touch. Andrew could put up with that. lifting a wing he gently plopped it on Uru's head. He was ok with some contact. Wing contact was ok. No Andrew did not act before hand. He had no intent to. If Uru didn't like it too bad. Except he was sweaty. Ewe. Andrew let his body head up enough to try and evaporate the sweat off but not enough to actually burst into flames. He didn't think this might actually cause more sweat.

PhiferWolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:05 pm
phantompanther13

Hel'wurgen are tactile creatures, taking in contact as forms of comfort and soothing. For a long time, this one had starved himself of it. Avoided his mother, his uncle, many individuals in his life. He had isolated himself, closed himself off, and had never realized the damage it had done to him. It was when a monster hellhound held him did he come undone, unravelled and sunk into the sensation.

"Well, Andrew, that was a good spar." He amused, looking up at the draped wing over his head, eyebrows meeting his hairline. He'll let that stay for now.

His cold flames consumed the heat of its surroundings; the table surface where it sat, the air around it chilled, even taking the heat from individuals too close to it. However, those he was familiar with did not feel the affects. Andrew may just be one of those on that short list. In fact, Uru - himself - was a very hot creep. How Damien sustained sleeping in the same bed was beyond him.

The sweat cooled the demon, the relaxing feeling of the evaporating moisture was welcomed. "I should shower and get home to prepare dinner." He muttered, panting between breaths, looking at the demon from the corner of his eye for a response. He didn't stick around the gym too long, but this spar definitely took a lot more out of him than a basic work out.  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:53 pm
Oh this guy was warm. Andrew closed his eyes a moment. Despite the icky sweat, he was a very comfortable temperature.

Wait food. Right food, he should get food and he worked today. Training for the day able to be crossed of his list. Spar was good enough right?

"Right right." Andrew removed his wing and then flapped it once to clear it of any germs or sweat. Then he spread them out and with a bit of a running start launched himself in the air. Walk back to the dorms? Walking was for squares. "Wee you around wolf thing."

PhiferWolf

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces