Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Magic Or Tea? (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:57 pm
draknic

Violet blushed before she hugged Nekros. She then saw his phone and looked at it. "What's this?" She asked curiously as she poked the front of it not having seen any kind of phone before.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:09 pm
Angelic Lupine
[

Nekros rolled his eyes and looked at Violet " it's a phone. can let people talk to each other. like someone could be on the other side of the world and this can let me talk to them" he said with a smiled and without thinking kissed her cheek and that made him blush  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:15 pm
draknic

Violet blushed as he kissed her cheek. She then hugged him saying "I'm sorry that I keep asking you questions like that master....I've just never been here like this before."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:06 pm
Angelic Lupine

Nekros put away his phone and looked at her with a smile. he leaned in again for another kiss. walking with her along side of the road. he like how she was asking all the questions  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:00 pm
draknic

Violet then kissed Nekros and blushed smiling as they walked along before she said "I love you Nekros." She then smiled as she nuzzled his arm as she hugged it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:07 pm
Angelic Lupine
[

Nekros smiled and stop. he put his hands onto her shoulders and kissed her lips. he held the kiss for a short time and pulled away " thank you...we just meet and i starting to feel the same for you Violet" he said to her  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:47 pm
draknic

Violet kissed him back before she hugged him saying "I've been lonely for so long, but not anymore. I have you now Nekros." before she kissed him as they headed for home. She hugged his arm carrying her fair share of the bags as they walked. "You're the best Nekros." She said before she kissed him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:19 pm
Angelic Lupine
draknic

Violet kissed him back before she hugged him saying "I've been lonely for so long, but not anymore. I have you now Nekros." before she kissed him as they headed for home. She hugged his arm carrying her fair share of the bags as they walked. "You're the best Nekros." She said before she kissed him.
]

Nekros smiled and nod his head. after while they made it back home and he looked at her thinking about what she said the whole way there "i feel the same towards you Violet don't ever leave me" he said holding her hand tightly and looking deep into her eyes. it had been a quite while from another person to have stolen his heart  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:01 pm
draknic

Violet smiled before she said "I will never leave you." She then kissed him on the lips as they went inside the house. She set the clothing in her room before she hung them on some hangers before she went back to Nekros, sat next to him, and snuggled up to him saying "This is the best day of my life." before she kissed his cheek and smiled. Her wings were gone but she could still use her magic.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff