Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Watch it (Ruth and Torsten)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:40 am
Ruth was unhappy, having received a reminder that she should be returning home for her yearly evaluations. She supposed she could manage to request for an extension, prom was coming up. Surely, she would be allowed to use that as a reason to stay at school a little longer? A formal request was sent, but it wouldn't be for at least a whole day before she got any sort of response from her Superiors.

In the meantime, Ruth donned the persona of Blondie and went out of the reaper dorms to- whump -run into another student, apparently.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Cliche, I know, I'm sorry @ 3@

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:00 pm
Huni Pi
xD its a start of something new~

Torsten kept hearing word of this...prom. Whatever it was...it seemed the best opening for him to establish his network even further. That thought in mind, he was excited for it. Though something told him if it was anything like those Balls his parents forced him into. He'd need a partner. That...that was always what killed his mood. As he sighed the youth let out a small squeak when he literally ran headlong into someone.

He cringed. "Watch where your---!!!" he looked up to see a female. Oh... "Pardon. The collision was my fault. I was not watching where I was going."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:03 pm
She'd been nervous and jittery at the start and with this latest little mishap, Ruth (figuratively) wrapped the Wilting Violet persona much tighter around herself. The reaper stepped back, face a brilliant red in embarrassment and as she shook her head in response. Both hands pressed against her chest, insisting that the fault lay with her.

Her hand lightly touched the bill of her newsboy cap, then gestured to her eyes, before both hands crossed into an X. It was an attempt to explain that it was she who hadn't been watching where she was going. Because it actually was true in this case.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:52 pm
Huni Pi

Torsten blinked watching the other just...motion. Oh! The female couldn't speak? He looked around before semi bowing. "Ma'am...I don't mean to sound rude...but are you incapable of speech?"

His mother had a friend like this. She was a deer. Yes...legitimately she was a Deer spirit, the daughter of a White Stag to be exact.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:57 am
The ghoul blinked behind her blonde bangs, a part of Ruth wanted to nod, another part of her wanted to look offended. Of course it was only due to nerves that had the paranoia agent looking down at her dark gray boots and nodding. She folded an arm behind her back while the other fidgeted nervously at the hem of her sweater. She nodded again, a little more vehemently and started to shuffle sideways away.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:29 am
Huni Pi

Torsten rummaged around his side bag then pulled out a notepad and pen. "Here. Use this to talk if you feel like it. My name's Torsten."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:45 pm
The ghoul froze in place when the smaller boil offered her the notepad and pen. He wouldn't be able to see it, but her eyes were desperately darting to and fro, as if searching for something. A witness, perhaps? Ruth wanted to make sure that even if there were other students walking past that no one was paying attention to them right now.

Hesitantly, she reached out and gingerly took them as if the proferred stationery would bite (though in most penstrictors' cases they tended to anyway.) Her response came in a neat, practically typefaced handwriting, It would do me credit if you addressed me as Blondie, Torsten. Once again, allow me to apologize for my failure to detect your presence.

SwordOfTheDarkones

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:03 am
Huni Pi

Torsten inclined his head. "Its quite alright, Blondie. Its up to the gentlemen to keep aware of their surroundings to assist any maiden's. At least...that's what my Father taught me." he smiled at her. "So, what year are you? If you don't mind me asking."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:19 am
One of the advantages of usually wearing a skirt was that it made curtsying look good. As opposed to pants, which made the movement awkward at best. The question he posed to her was answered in a rather indirect way, only by indirect she really meant not at all.

She had scribbled, What year do I appear to be? Her expression was worried, or at least the curve of her pout suggested she was worried. He was free to misunderstand of course.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:23 am
Huni Pi

Tor thought about it. Leaning back as he crossed his arms. "Hmmm, I would say....2nd Year? You look more mature than me."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:47 am
Ruth tilted her head in thought, her bangs hiding the way her brows furrowed together. Mature, the boil said, should she be pleased about that or offended? The Violet opted for the former, it was after all the more considerare term for old.

You are free to maintain your assumption, she wrote, giving him time to read before adding May I express my own observation of your level? She made no attempt to alter her formal, if somewhat overbearingly polite speech coming out through her text.

xSwordOfTheDarkOnes
Sorry it took forever to reply @ 3@

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:25 am
Huni Pi
your good~

Torsten liked the formality. He was raised with it and relished when he could use it with others. most of the time he resorted to common slang due to others getting irritated with him. He nodded. "Yes please do..."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:57 pm
Ruth made a show of studying the younger boil, giving him the once over while she rubbed her chin in though. Finally, she began to write and held the pad out to him to read, I would not use height as a measure of age. There are numerous alumnus from this academy who are much shorter than I am. And there are a great deal of students who tower over me but are, in fact, younger than I. Your previous answer leads me to believe you are still in your first year.

She lowered her hands to her sides, then as an afterthought Either that or you are a new professor trying to learn the ins and outs of the school incognito.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff