Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[GM PRP] Welcome to the Black Sands (pg 4) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:54 am
Anna was still stuffing her face.

But by the slow nod of agreement, it was safe to say that Anna saw no problem looking for a ring. It must mean a lot to the ghoul.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:29 pm
Mathias's lip curled back when the snake head made a face at him, baring vicious looking teeth before he smirked and flipped the serpent the bird, not giving two shits over who saw the gesture. He did not know about AJ's upbringing, and even if he had, he probably would have scoffed.

He had his own scars to prove that childhood wasn't always pleasant, but he wore his with pride.

Receiving attention from Jamila was not something the wolpertinger had expected, given that she had seemed to brush off a lot of their questions and statements before. His eyebrows rose when she made the offer of hiring him, and while he had no idea what sort of business she might be a part of, he did feel at least somewhat pleased by the praise, but only gave a mild shrug of his shoulders. "I may think about it." He crossed his arms over this chest, then, and waited to hear what they were there for.

For a long time after she revealed what she needed from them, he remained silent, letting others speak and ask their questions and posture for attention and likely position.

Power, in return for a simple ring? Or perhaps not so simple, as the word artifact caught his attention. He had helped Jove procure one, once, and though he did not know the exact details of how it worked or what it did, he was under the impression that some could be very dangerous and powerful things indeed.

"Vut does it do, this ring?" He asked, finally. "It must be something quite special, but you do not strike me as being vun to just vish to own pretty things just for sake of being pretty. You offer exchange of power, but again, I am not knowing if exchange is fair. It could be that you are coming up short in your offer."

He glanced to his side, towards Holly, just in time to catch her looking back at him, and he frowned, giving his head a subtle shake.

As reckless and headstrong as the teen boil could be at times, this was a situation where he felt it unwise to rush foolishly in without at least trying to learn more.

meegane
the semblance of unity
nio love

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:04 pm
In an err felt world, Dirge would be smart enough to smell that something was fishy here. But this wasn't a perfect world, and Jamilla had fed him; he was all ears and nodding along with Anna. He wasn't smart, but he could be used.

"Matty, bro, I think you need to chill a little. It's just a ring."

seussi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:22 pm
Matty's ears twitched, and Dirge got the biggest are you a ******** idiot? Shut up! look he had ever given anybody.

Carhop cavalier
:T

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:04 pm
An organization specializing in artifacts trying to find a unique ring?

The ring was an artifact, wasn't it?

It seemed like a logical conclusion to Cearney. Why else would she want it so much that she was willing to give some Amityville students power for finding it for her? That might also be why it would be hard to get at...

It seemed that he wasn't the only one with some concerns. While it wasn't exactly the way he would have worded it, the question worked. Might explain the ring a bit better.

So long as some of the others didn't try to invalidate the question.

"Now I doubt that," he remarked, glancing over to Dirge.

Carhop Cavalier
Cearney butting in. XD

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:28 pm
One by one, they began to agree. She retained her pleasant, vague expression, merely settling in as the feeling of understanding began to blanket upon them.

"The ring is very powerful. It holds some very personal skills I wish to reclaim."

She smelled the sudden turn as curiosity turned to doubt, and waved her hand idly. "Settimo will fill you in on the details you need to know in order to achieve the task safely and efficiently. I wish you all the best of luck, and hope that you at least get a little fun out of all of this. And if not.."

She shrugged. That was her way of saying she didn't really care if it was fun, as long as it was successful.

"Settimo?" She murmured with finality.

Pixie Nyxie
ANNALISE

The Semblance of Unity
HOLLANDAISE

Seiana_ZI
CEARNEY O'CAHAN

Seussi
Matthias

Carhop Cavalier
DIRGE

Meegane
AJ

phantompanther13
Andrew

DarkHeartedSorrow
RIKKI

Blade Kuroda

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:47 pm
On his cue, Settimo stepped forward, smiling at the group of students.

"Sure thing, Boss," he replied to her. He took a moment before beginning with the details.

"The ring, from what we know, is hidden under the area that's currently your gymnasium. There should be a secret passage somewhere around there. Now, I'm sure you lot will be fine, but we do have a rival out there who wants this ring for themselves. And they're far far far less likely to be subtle about it. We'll have some people near the school in case trouble shows up to help you out, got it?"

He lightly tapped his cane against the ground.

"In exchange for helping us out, your FEAR Amps have been upgraded. They will regain their power over time. I will ask you to be discrete about this if possible. The more people who know about this, the better the chance they may want this ring for themselves. Keep an eye out. Immediately going may not be the most ideal time to act. If there's no other questions, you are free to go. "

He clapped his hands together, grinning.

"Welcome to the Black Sands."

OOC
This concludes this PRP!

Your FEAR Amps will recharge between battles now, meaning you can activate it once per battle.

The next part of this arc will likely continue after Prom, so keep an eye out. Thank you for participating!

Pixie Nyxie
ANNALISE

The Semblance of Unity
HOLLANDAISE

Seiana_ZI
CEARNEY O'CAHAN

Seussi
Matthias

Carhop Cavalier
DIRGE

Meegane
AJ