Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ☆ All About you , Introduce Your Self
Hello, friends! I am new here! ^-^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D34D Pixel

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:33 pm
Hello, everybody! I was just recently invited to this guild. I was just observing everything here and came to find how everything mentioned strikes my fancy!

A great way to make new friends and share my interests with all of you. A little about me.

I'm 23 years old, a full time server at a restaraunt. I'm heavily influenced by Korean and Japanese culture within my fashion choices, music, and television. smile I am starting to get into sporting Lolita fashion as it has been a interest of mine as of late. I also do art, and even avatar commissions that are influenced by Japanese and Korean styles.

I feel I will be warmly welcomed here and aspire to becomes friends with all of you! Thanks for having me be apart of what you love!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:45 pm
Hi Hi welcome to the guild

the guild is Having a contest feel free to participate
for chance to win billions.....

in the main forum announcement  

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Spooky Bug

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:27 pm
D34D Pixel
Hello, everybody! I was just recently invited to this guild. I was just observing everything here and came to find how everything mentioned strikes my fancy!

A great way to make new friends and share my interests with all of you. A little about me.

I'm 23 years old, a full time server at a restaraunt. I'm heavily influenced by Korean and Japanese culture within my fashion choices, music, and television. smile I am starting to get into sporting Lolita fashion as it has been a interest of mine as of late. I also do art, and even avatar commissions that are influenced by Japanese and Korean styles.

I feel I will be warmly welcomed here and aspire to becomes friends with all of you! Thanks for having me be apart of what you love!

Hey there! I'm new here too!

You like to draw and make art? Me too!!... Although I'm pretty novice at it!
But I'd love to share artworks with you, and see some of your works. smile

Let's be good pals and show the world the power of friendship!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:47 pm
Spooky Bug
D34D Pixel

Hehe okie. :3 Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm actually working on some art at the moment. Doing commissions again, so i'm really excited.
I'd love to show you my works! Just gotta dig em up and see where they're at hehe, because I've been away from Gaia for like 5 years lol.
Please feel free to PM me!

D34D Pixel

Dapper Smoker

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:18 pm
Spooky Bug
D34D Pixel

hi , welcome to the guild ,
guild is hosting the 2nd anniversary game
with billions of gaia gold  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:22 pm
nena_sakura
Spooky Bug
D34D Pixel

hi , welcome to the guild ,
guild is hosting the 2nd anniversary game
with billions of gaia gold

wow that's a lot of gaia gold!  

Spooky Bug

Newbie Noob

☆ All About you , Introduce Your Self

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items