Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply -------- Cosplayers
What are your next outfits? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KayaLing

Vice Captain

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:33 pm
I have 85+ cosplays that I want to do, but the next 10 cosplays from that list, which will probably happen first are:

gaia_star female Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children and Kingdom Hearts 2)
gaia_star female Sasuke (Naruto Shippuden)
gaia_star Mikoto (K Project)
gaia_star kid Noctis (Final Fantasy XV: Brotherhood)
gaia_star kid Noctis (Platinum Demo - Final Fantasy XV)
gaia_star Reno (Final Fantasy VII)
gaia_star Sabrina (Pokemon - HeartGold & SoulSilver)
gaia_star Sasuke (Road To Ninja - Naruto The Movie)
gaia_star teen/high school Noctis (Final Fantasy XV: Brotherhood)
gaia_star "vampire" Natsuno Yuuki (Shiki)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:05 am
KayaLing
I have 85+ cosplays that I want to do, but the next 10 cosplays from that list, which will probably happen first are:

gaia_star female Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children and Kingdom Hearts 2)

Kaya that's an impressive list. Good luck with it all and please post photos when you can.

PS - Thanks for your posting lately. It helps to keep this Guild running and it's much appreciated.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

KayaLing

Vice Captain

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:13 pm
smithers456
KayaLing

Kaya that's an impressive list. Good luck with it all and please post photos when you can.

PS - Thanks for your posting lately. It helps to keep this Guild running and it's much appreciated.

Thank you! I'm currently on a Square Enix hype train right now, which could explain the many Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts cosplays that I do or will do. Haha.

Oh, I shall try to. By the way, is the only way to post direct pictures is through Photobucket? I just don't like how ads are now popping out from the website. If you have advice on other places that Gaia supports direct pictures from, please do let me know. As you know, the majority of my cosplay pictures are from my Facebook cosplay page, which Gaia seems to not support direct pictures from it and therefore, I can only do links to those pictures. ;__;

Oh, you're very welcome! I do what I can. ^_^

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:01 am
KayaLing

Oh, I shall try to. By the way, is the only way to post direct pictures is through Photobucket? I just don't like how ads are now popping out from the website. If you have advice on other places that Gaia supports direct pictures from, please do let me know. As you know, the majority of my cosplay pictures are from my Facebook cosplay page, which Gaia seems to not support direct pictures from it and therefore, I can only do links to those pictures. ;__;

Hi KayaLing,

I did some quick checking. Gaia Online does support what they call Host Websites for direct posting of pictures / photos. The following Host Websites listed below I found out about at our Affiliated Guild "The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild (NSTG)" They have a lot of resources that let you know about a lot of different things on Gaia Online. If you haven't yet check out our affiliated Guild.

Host Websites:
1. Photobucket This is one of the most popular sites that a lot of people use.
2. TinyPic I recommend checking out this website. I did a quick check and like this website. I've noticed that a few Gaians use it.
3. ImageShack

I posted on the "The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild (NSTG)" asking if they know about anymore Host Websites. Basically I think that websites where you can create an account and save photos their for use elsewhere like Photobucket will work. Trial and error works best for me. Good luck and let me know how well the other websites work out.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

KayaLing

Vice Captain

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:23 pm
smithers456
KayaLing

Hi KayaLing,

I did some quick checking. Gaia Online does support what they call Host Websites for direct posting of pictures / photos. The following Host Websites listed below I found out about at our Affiliated Guild "The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild (NSTG)" They have a lot of resources that let you know about a lot of different things on Gaia Online. If you haven't yet check out our affiliated Guild.

Host Websites:
1. Photobucket This is one of the most popular sites that a lot of people use.
2. TinyPic I recommend checking out this website. I did a quick check and like this website. I've noticed that a few Gaians use it.
3. ImageShack

I posted on the "The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild (NSTG)" asking if they know about anymore Host Websites. Basically I think that websites where you can create an account and save photos their for use elsewhere like Photobucket will work. Trial and error works best for me. Good luck and let me know how well the other websites work out.

Thank you very much, Ron! ^_^ I shall try some of those other websites out then when I have the time! Uploading pictures multiple places takes a long time for me. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:57 pm
I noticed people posting in this thread, so I figured I'd make an updated list of my next ten!

heart : Rose Quartz! - (Steven Universe)
heart : Mettaton! (Undertale) - I'm unbelievably excited for this one, but I'm not excited for all the exercise I'll have to do to shed a few pounds first crying
heart : I also want to try to make Mettaton Neo! I've started some plans for him, but with all the effects I want to incorporate (LED mask covering half my face, LED's around the top of my thigh, and the light show wings he has, the list really goes on) I won't have time to do it any time soon.
heart : ya boi Guzma! - (Pokemon Sun and Moon)
heart : Sylveon gijinka)! - (Pokemon
heart : Rarity gijinka! (MLP) - While I haven't watched My Little Pony in years, I think Rarity would make for a very pretty cosplay!
heart : Jyushimatsu! - (Osomatsu-San)
heart : Mei! - (Overwatch)
heart : Darth Vader fanboy Kylo Ren! (Star Wars)
heart : And finally, Shiro! - (Voltron: Legendary Defender)

nerdiepi

Crew

Anxious Shounen

15,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150

AnimePinku620

Dapper Rabbit

2,950 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:25 pm
I'm trying too do a Neptune cosplay (not from sailor moon).  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:27 pm
I'm still thinking about all the other outfit's.  

AnimePinku620

Dapper Rabbit

2,950 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Ennichi_Jimetsu
Crew

O.G. Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:44 am
My next cosplays are:
1. Cow Girl Goth -Kingdom Hearts Union X
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

2. Hydrangea Formal -Kingdom Hearts Union X

3. My hunter- Monster Hunter Rise

And then just re-wearing stuff as con-season draws to a close. Over winter I'm hoping I'll have time to fix up and re-fit my old cosplays so I can start seeing what I want to keep, sell, or trash.

What cosplays are everyone else working on?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:54 am
I haven't updated in so long. I probably should at least post the ones that are in some form of in the process. I'm strictly doing character costumes otherwise I'd be here all day, but will add anything has fabric for the process.

1. Princess Daisy and Luigi from Mario Game Series
Have all of what I need to make her dress. All orange pieces are in some form of compeletion. Luigi just needs a green shirt. Wig and shoes taken care of.

2. Elsa from Frozen

Dress is mostly done, just need to add an underlayer and boning in bodice and finish the cap piece. Need to make the shoes. Wig bought?

3. Rapunzel and Flynn Rider (Eugene) from Tangled
Skirt is cut out and waiting to buy paint, but otherwise all fabric is bought. Wig for Rapunzel bought. Flynn needs a wig.

4. Young Masked Fighter Genkai from Yu Yu Hakusho
Top and pants are completed, wig and shoes bought. Overtop is 80% done and mask still needs to be made.

User Image

5. Kimono Yukina from Yu Yu Hakusho
This one I made by accident (had some fabric that worked). I also do not have a wig or shoes.

6. Sailor Jupiter from Sailor Moon
Have the outfit in large pieces. Need to make gloves, buy wig. Have shoes for altering. Need to also make accessories.

7. Yor and Loid Forger from SpyxFamily
Have the fabric to make the dress. Need to get spray paint to make rose inner layer. No wigs. Loid isn't a thought just yet.

8. Tsunade from Naruto
Pants and coat completed, have shoes, no wig. Top and belt is WIP.

9. Sailor Moon or Sailor Venus from Sailor Moon
I have leftover stretch fabric to make a body suit. I haven't decided if I want to do Moon or Venus yet, but I have leftover orange fabric from my Daisy costume, but I'll have most of what I need for Moon when I do other cosplays.

10. Pokemon Go Girl
Have the leggings and suit down, coat needs the zipper and sleeves, do not have the hat or shoes yet.

11. Yamraiha from Magi
This is one of my "it's been years in the works" costumes. I have the shell bra and part of her overtop done. will finish it one day.

12. Gray from Black Clover
I only have the cape piece (may have the pants and top fabric at the end of the day)

13. Naruto and Hinata from Boruto
Have Naruto's jacket and a Naruto wig. I have fabric to make covers for Hinata's shoes. That's it.

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
-------- Cosplayers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash