Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ SOLO DRABBLE ] A letter to my future self -- (Red)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:45 pm
The OOC

The following are entries made in a book that always appear to be dusty with yellow, dog-eared pages. The writing is spidery and slippery, and seems to slide around whenever anyone attempts to read it. Those sensitive to it may realize that there is more to the dust than what it appears to be, however the answer of what exactly it is seems to slip and slide around faster than a piece of mercury.

The only thing that is stable on it is a pin that someone had embedded into the spine:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:05 pm
Dear journal,

Today I threw up a phoenix. The part of me that remembered her wondered where she went, where in the voices she could be. You remember her, don't you? She was a key piece that I tore apart and devoured her Fear in order to live.

... Man that sentence sounds dirty. If anyone reads this then I'm willing to bet their mind went down into dark and dirty places. I hope nobody succeeds in reading this. I don't think I'd be able to show my face in public again.

It's not like I show my face in public anymore anyway. Just look at yourself, love. You're not the person you used to be.

You're right. I'm right. Me. I. Full moon that's a satisfying word to write again! I don't know how we managed to dig up that old relic, but it's working wonde- blast! Look up there, self. Look at that "we" when there's only one person writing. Okay, maybe two. At worst three or four. It's a cacophony of sound in here and it's not like there's any volume dial to turn it down. Silence is nothing more than a distant memory, a thing that can only be imagined and never experienced.

Is silence to me what color is to those that can't see? What sound is to the deaf? I don't know, and that mystery is one I am content to leave well be.

- Red  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:50 pm
Home is where you make it --

I managed to find my way home. To my home, to the lands of ice and snow on the back of the mountain peaks. The pack was gone. We scattered to the winds -- nothing remains anymore. Perhaps that's always as it should have been. We knew what we had wouldn't last forever and made the best of things.

Our leader was always the solitary type, wasn't she?

I wish them luck and good fortune wherever they are now. Only one I sometimes speak with. Our leader contacted me in order to speak with the one I only sort of keep contact with. I wonder if they speak more often than she and I? I have no room to be jealous.

Right.

Home.

Home was as desolate as we left it. Left? No, I remember now. Our leaving was a matter of pride. The undead were converging on it in greater and greater numbers. I remember now. I... I remember.

By the moon I remember.

I remember when the Undead first approached us. They wanted to move in nearby. Our territory was in a harsh place. The Alpha at the time determined that having neighbors would increase trade and increase our quality of life, but that wasn't the case was it? I remember being sent away to Amityville when tensions rose.

I remember being encouraged to stay.

I remember being told to not come back.

I remember coming back.

I remember being overrun.

I remember us few that remained gathering one more time and saying our farewells.

Do they know? Do they care?

I don't know. I don't have a way to reach them -- we all cut ties long ago, and the one I sometimes speak with feels so, so far away.

Either way I went home. I took care of them. Home is nothing more than a wasteland of twisted Insanity. I've reclaimed it. It's mine.

Mine.

I have no regrets for the Fear I've spilled with my own hands.

- Red  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:10 pm
Guilt.

They started it.

- Red  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:07 pm
The perfect --

T̪̎̓̋́͡h͎̹̮͕̭̜̙̗ͯͅe̢̹̼͌ͯ͋̀y͔̙͎̜̮̲̲̗̪͒̏̂̀ ̵̙͖̣̼̈̆̐̅ͤͧc̳̤͙̾͛̃̈́̆̑͑́͘͡ả͛̍ͪ͂҉̮̞̦͍n̢̠̭ͫ͆̈̂͛'͆͋ͩ̎̈́̉̐͛͗҉̳̯̞̩̩̹̯t͑̈́̿̋̈́͊̆̊͏̷̴̜̫̭͓̹̳̜ ̼̝̖̆̌ͪ̐t̺͙̼͔̣̣͔͋͋ͨ̆̈́̋̓̔̄͜͞͡r̨̮̘̯̬̯̪̖̥̺̈̂̒ͩ́͒̉̀̀ą̷̻͔̼̗͔̦̲̄ͧͦ͊̽̎͌͊͛̀ͅc̺͍̟͍̗͎ͦͮ̈̄ͨ̍̅e̞̍ͬͮ̅̀̕͢ ̪̣̏̈́͡i̖̋̀t̷ͩ̃ͪ̊͊̈̊͌ͧ͠͏͕̖̼̠ͅ ̽̓͏̨̟̣̟̬̯̤b͐̈́̊̿̇̉̿͏͚̙͟a̛̰̙̥̞͈̻̿̓̅̌̋̌̊́c͒̒́͛̈҉̻k̡͎͇͚̩̝̤͎̀̃̔̏̂ͦ̿̍͞ͅ ͇̬͙̱̐̉̄t̨͔͙̘̦̟̩͈̱̓͂̉ͨ̂ͬ̉o̸̲̩̦̫̗͖͙̿̒ͥ̾̐̽͛͠ ̹͖̠̜̗̦̱̮̆̌͒̀͜m̴̛̘̹̼͔͎̤͓̜͆͒̓̐e̢͚̬̜̖̣͂ͫ͝.͗͋͛ͯ͏̙͙̰̠̣̘ ̸̼͓͈̈́͂ͦ̃ͯ͐ͣ̐ ̵̙͔̻̌͑̿ͭ͆̌͡E̖͙̦͍͈̮͓̐̿ͥ̃̿̀̚͜v͖͐́̀͜͡e̤̱͉̖̝̻̜͓͌ͧ̐͆̓́ͫ̚n̴͈̗͙̦̆̏͐̚͞ ̣̅i͊ͮ͐̋̐ͦͭ̑҉̺̟͞f̯͍̭͇̃̋͗ͬͥͬ ̷̤̘̲͇̥ͤ̈͑̏ͭI̖͌ͮͮ̍ͩͪ͜ ̰̃͆͝h̗̻̎̅ͩ̅͘ȧ̸͖͈̼̀ͧ̈̈̌͒̇v̗̘͚̳͙͎̱͓̱͒ͬ̑eͯ́̔̀҉͍͓͚͎̖̠͎ ̶̜͓͎̝̓ͨ̀t̸̢͈̯̙̣̣̹̼̘̼͋͒̃r̢͓͙̳̪̤̪ͥ̃̿ͤ̿a̪̟̺̥̖̘̭͑̋̊ͯͥͭc̴͓ͫ̿̂͂̀͝e̻̖̜̹̻͎̊̉̿̈ș̸̺̥̭̻͇̇̏̊ͨ͋ ̰̖̫̦̹̝̯͙̠̏̈́o̞͙͇̯̝̩̝͒̊ͪ̎ͭͮf̮̟̣͕͉̭̝̘ͤ̓̈͞ ̡͉̎I̷ͣ̏ͦ҉̲͕̦̬̼͎̬n̰̼̟̳͍̮̦͛̇̋͢s̜̒̆̓a̗̼̗̦̭̖͍̼̅ͪ͛̍̓͆͞nͮ̎̔̋̓҉̴̨̞͉̯̥i̘̟̥̩̖ͯ̊̇ͬ̾͘͞t̘̯̗͔̋̔y̤̥̠͚͎̖̦ͪ͊̒ͧ̈́ͬͣ̌̇ ̸̳̞̻͙̹͓̠̞ͧ̊ẗ̵̷̰̤̪́ͭ̈́ͅh̺̬̖͙̯ͪ͒͠a̻͕̫͓̲͆͊̀͞͠t͕͇̱̱̱͇͎͔͆̿ ̸͕͎͂ͣ͟w̢͖̝̩̥̻̰̣͑͡ä̷̗̙̼͙͈̱̟́͆̾̅̍ͫͫ͌͟͞ͅs̎̀ͭ̒ͭ͐͐҉̬̩̭̥̱͙̳t̩͎̲ͧ̀́͞ė̶̵̟͎͚͂̏͗͟ͅḷ̴̞̦̩͇̤̗̝̓͆ͮ̾͂ͪ͌̅́͝a̵̢̳̮͓̓̀̇ͥṇ̶̛̛͖̙ͦ̊͋ͣ͗̌d̸̙̞̰̤̪̘ͭͫ͑ͅ ̸̩̤̠̞͕͍̪̬̓c͙̳̙̥̹̣̈́ͤ̚o̵̟̣̠̹̥̝̘̘ͯ̚̕u̦̪̫̠͎̭͐ͧ͋̉ͬ͟͟l̮͙͚̮͈̣̙̘̃̉͋̎̇̍̚d̨̞͖̺̦̬͎͚̼̟̋ͧͤ̈ ̨̺̱̣͙̬̿̌ͯ̚̚͜͝h̴͚̱̲̠͓̆̀͜á̞̙̮͈͙̐̉̌͜v͇̞̙̿e̹̖̺̯̱̳̥̎͋́̆ͬ̈́̕ ͓͚̰̲ͯ̽̽̂͡b̠̰̞̙̋ͣ͑̏͠ę̴̜͎͙̲̑̉̒͌ͭe͍͎͍͒͛ͭ̽ͭ̅̚͘͜n͉͇͙ͬͦ͛ ͈̤̱́ͨ͞m̧̺̜͎͙̗ͨ͊̎̒̋̽̚͡͡a̛̭̺̘ͮ͑͊̾̽̇͐̚d̡̪̞ͣͫ͋̒͆ͤ̑͝ë̶̹̜́͛ͯ̓̚͜͠ͅ ̛͎̥̤̗̉̆͋ͦͦ̂͛̀b̹̰̙̱̽̉̆͂͐̉͘y̴̟̟͖̑̆̌͊̅́͢ ̢͙̜̺̗̮̆͗̈͡à̢̠̲͙͍͛̆̾͆̍ͭ̅͡n̷͚̰̹̖͖̫ͭͥ̈͗͐̄̚y̸̮̰͓̜̱͖͔̮̦̐͘o͓̝̝͕̱͊͆͒͒͢͞n̡̢̪̗̠̫̤̙̟͙̼̊͊͂͐͂͆ẽ̘.͔̫͐̓ ̴̭̣̥͉͂̎̏̓̈̐̽ͤ̔ ̢̼͚͎̖̮̈́̍̾̏͒ͯ͞Ņ̤͔͒ͭ̎ͭͦ̈ͩ͂̋͡o̗̤̭̭̬̍ͯ̊̑ͅ,̸̣̹̌́́́̈̑̽͠ ̘̹̝͍̦͚̟͊͐ͩ͗ͭ͢͝n̷͙͖̬̣̗̘͊̆͛̎́̈́ͭͯ͝o̸̞͓͎͕͂̍̏̊̃͘t̸͉̬͓̲͙͚̪̆͗̃͑̈͛̾ͯ͞ͅ ̦̩͗͘j̩̳͍̫̯͎̥̼͆ͨu̶̙͖̙͑̉̔ͯ͂s̴̱͖̹͗̑͟͟ͅtͬ̎̃̐̔̆͐͏̟̰̻̝̺ ̷̨͕̬̅̊͌̇̚͟a͈͖̳̙ͣ̍͆ͥ͑ͧ͆̍̚n̴͉̬̖̝̗͐͊ͯͪ̀͟͝ͅy͇̭̯̩͔ͧ̋ͯ̄͞͠ó̺ͧ̈̋̓͛̈ͮņ̡͔̄̇̿ẽ̶̡̩̘̓͛̅.̮̦̠̻̙͚̻̹̳́̊̿͑̂̀̓ͣͣ́̕͞ ̨̪͕̟̥͚͔͓͉̃ͯ̔ͥ̊ͯ̐͆̏̀ ̸͚̫̭̻̥̰̂ͭ̒ͣI̗̩͉̻͎̗̩͚̪ͮ̓́́ ̶͚̟̮͉͕̐̋ͨ͋ͪͦͯ͂͟ĥ̻̦̻̓̈͊͊̕͟á͊̋͒̇̅ͭ͌̌͘͏̲̹̙̥̘̣͉̤v̷̧̫͈̣̥̦ͭ̒͊́̊ͧͬ̈͡e̝̩̫̦̣̘̘ͯͮ͑ͣ͆ͬͅ ̢̨̯̺͔̯̞̭̗̍̏̆͑͡č̷̼̹̏̓̍͂̇͝oͩ̍̄͆̉̈́ͨ҉̗̪̠͉̹̥̼͡ͅn̢̯̖͎̟̎͆́̂̉ͪ́ͅn̶̷̜͎̝̺̖͚̩̊ͧ̽ͪe̙̻̼̜̱ͥͤͨ̀͢c̸̘̙͈͚̞̻̀͑t̸̥͇̘̰̺̗̄͒̿̍͌̽͒͢i̛͕͖̦̦̊̒̓ͨ̆̅̄̚͢ơ̭̝̗̲̦̖͖̇ͣͣ̓̒͟n̩̖̤ͪ͡s̴̫̞͈͇̪̣̩̋̽̾;̲̳̻̦̘̞͇͂ͫͬͬ͛̒̑̀ ̡̡͖̫͕̳̓̚Ǐ̺͉̯͕͍̲̼͙͔ͤͧ̀̕ ͋ͦͧ̾͑ͪ҉̡̘͎͘c̷̻͚͎̜̝͇̜ͩ̇̋͌̇̋̅͝͝ä̵͓̖̝ͯ́͊̀͛̽n̴̡͉̳̼̫̘̠̖̺̿ͣͅ ̤̤̖̼̩̘͇͆̋̽̈͑ͭ͋ͅa̙̦͖͚͖͖ͪ͑̈́ͮ̆́r̲͈̝̥̫̹̭͙̘̓ͧͪͫ̃ͤ̈̂̚͝r̡̡͖̩̩͍͎͔̣̭̔ͫͫ̏ͦͬͨãͦ͐̊͏̴̠͓̕n̴͍̜̠̝̖̟͈̞ͫ̄ͤ̈͐́g̛̦͖͉̯͙̽ͅe̡͈̲̠͕̝͙̋̋̓̌͌̌͂ ̗͍͖̺̘̭̈ͭ̂ͭ͂͌̾̀a̹͚̞̘̞̝ͮ͋ͥͩ͌̓̀̃ ͇̲̞̬̮̈́̓͘c̸͇̣̩̳̗̜̿͒̓̽̊ͪ͠ͅơ̹̦̘ͩ̈̓̊̕ṽ̬͇̽̎̒̈͐ͯ̆ͅé̶̢͙̤̹̲̠͚̦͍͢r̶͇̓́-̨̛͓͚̟̩͔̪͚̪̅͑ͩ́͛̑͗̾̈͝ů̦̚͘͠p̥͈̰̫͎̝͈̤̑͠.̴̏̈̉ͮ̔́̑̒̎͏̞͍̗ ̷̞͇̘͔͎̖̭͕͒͐͠ ͙̯͊ͦ͒̇͑͒ͪ̊̑͘͞ͅT̰ͣ̐̂̈̿́͘͢h̛͇̤̫ͣ̅͢ė̪̪̘̜͎͍̙͚̾͗y̫̺̦̙̭͛̎ͤ̒ͮ ͎̍̃ͦ̂ͣͦ̄ͩc̳̤͓͚̗̖̋̈̉̒ͧ̋ͦ͠ͅa̤̻͖̫͓͓ͯ̓ͪ̃̓̃ͨ͘n̡̪̞̩̘̫͖͈͇̑́̿̈́̂̏ͫ͜͜'̳͓̜͙̘̫ͬ̐̑̋́ẗ̵̮̱̖͇̝̈́͒̎̿͛͛͢ ̵̧̮̬͎̣̭̯̺̬̻ͮ̈ͥ̚t͛̋̽͏̹̣͈̰r͔̝̺̤̥̙̱͎̃́ͫ̓̽̾͝ͅa̢̘̝̟̺͖ͭ͐̋ͥͪ̀̓̕c͆̐̏̊̇ͮ͐̉ͩ͏̙̪̭e̖͖͕͛̕͞ ̡͉͈̜̱ͣ̊͝i̢̻͎̤͛ͨ͆͌̃͝ͅt̰̺͖̤̱̙̼ͩͫ̂͑ͣ̕͡ ̧̥̤̟͎̼̽̈́́ͯ͋̾́̇b̢͚̄̉̆͡ä̝̳̩̞͖́̍̇ͫ̾̕ͅͅc̡̟̲̱̠̲͖̈́̀̐̉̓k̪̟̙̫͉ͬ̊̍ͥͬ̒ͩ ̵̭͚ͣ͂̔̃͝t̢͎̪͍̂͊̍̈́̚̕͞o̯̻̳̝̟̪ͭ̉͋̄́̓͛͘ ͛ͥ̒ͩ̄͏͖̙̻̥́m̵̰̍͑̔́ͦ́͊͞͝ȩ͇̜̻̍̅.̞̊̓͊ͮͦͪ̚͠ ̸̠ͭ̎ͯ͜͜ ̪̲̜͖͕̩̥̲̔̏͛ͬ̿͘ͅA̴̬̯̩͖̘̼͛̐̔̓̏ͦͤ̌͠͡s̞͕̀̈́̀ͮͩ̆͂̈͝͞ ̷̥̫̱͇̯̪͇̎͋f̷̛̪̰̟̃̽̎̉̋̉̾̂̀ãͬ͐ͥ̃͑͛͜҉̩̗̱̲̝̻͢ŗ̴̭̣ͦ͊͟ ̨͓̺̺̞͙̮̞ͥ͜ã̖̺̰͓̦̲̯̗̜͂̐̈ͯ͝ș̷͛ͭ̑͊̀͊̈́͜ ̈́̄҉͍̦̗̜̖̻͉͡Ỉ̴̲͙̲͚̱̳̗͚̻̃̈́̓ͣ͐'̡̫͔͚̫̯̭̫̑̎ͣ̐͐͞ͅm͈̩̫̪̱̝͚̑͒ͩ̽ͤ̾̿̓͢͜ ̢͇̟̻͍̦̣̒ͫ̇̀ͅc̬̣̬̋ͪ̀͐ͪ͞o͉̟̱͖̺̝̣̥ͣ̄̓̑̚̕n̪̻̝͙͔̺̮ͧ̎͌ͯ̃ͬͭͭ̀c͇̲̤̬̙͈̦̣̏ë̸̮̟͎̮͙̹̬͉̬̔̈̅͂͌r̹̖̮̪̹͕̰̊̽̑̕͟͠n̸̛̫̠̥̮̙̲̑ͫͅe̵͑ͯ̋҉̳̻̜ḑ̪͔ͩ,̪̮̹̤͈̠ͪ̅͛͢ͅ ̡͐͛҉̝̤̟̩͉͉̥͇ṱ͔̠̗͑͋͑͛̾̈h̴̓̌ͫ͒͌͠҉̼͔̤͕ͅe̜̜͓̦̭̘̤̮̍ͪ ̷̨̰̙͈̪͙̭̀̂̿̈́̇f̥̜̘͎̯͕͗ͩ́̆̎̚̕aͪ̆̍̀̏̑̑͡͏̱̭̙̬̞̲̜͔͢c̀̆̏͆͊́҉͇̠̣̥͉́͢t̊͌ͦ̋ͨ҉̧̢̝̻̼̜ ̞̞̥̫̯͔̭̻̅̊̈̋ͦ͊ͯt̟ͪ̀̎̽͒̈́̔̓͠ḧ̸̗͖̺͍̼́ͤͤ̊̑͊ͯ͟a̫̗̩͕̟͈ͫ̊̾ͦ̿͑̈́͞͠ͅṯ̸̛̝ͭ̿͒̑ ̵̗̦̟̔ͦ͂́͑ͣ͐̂ȋͯ̀҉̖̺̝͙̪̰̰t̗͇ͪ̀͜͞ ̜̩͉̺͔̮̺̹̎ͯ͛̈͗͆͌̇͞w̶̡̲͔͚͖͖͎̃͗ͨ̕ą̶̣̖͇̹̑͒ͧ̋s̡̫̫̥̬͇͍̜͈̃̊̔͘ ̛͉̮̽̿ͫ̐͑̍͐́m̷͇̱̂ͨ̄͜y̜͉̙͍̬̦ͬ͟͡ ̶̡̣͉̀͆̅ͧ͘ō̸̦͈̳͔͛̄͊ͫ̚l̸̫̱͈̹̓d̴̵̦̪̥̖̼̞̒̽ ̴̷̢͉̱̼̻̜̳͆̀̔ẖ͔̗͔̳͙̏̎̆ͯ̓͂̇͡ͅo͒̓̈̊̀̋̇҉̱̮̱͉̱̺m̝͎̹͕̱ͬͪ̓ͭͮ̉ͦ͋e̳̭̘͇̖̱̤̤̾̍͆̚ ͇̬̳͙̦̰̳͚͊͑̾͋͂̎̐ͭͥi̖̳͎̭̩͍̓̈́ͬ̆͘s̹͔͚͎͎̩̘̹̏̽̔͗̇̽̾̐͟ ̵͉͇̇ͤ͌͒̄̓̈́̂̅́ą̦̙͎̼̗̩̲̼̂̓̿̅̌̄ͦ͆̓ ̳̖̬̖̦̂̽̒ͮ͟h͖̗̼̙̜̯̦͌ͩā̴̛̭̯͕̻̗̟̜ͤ̎͐͊͊̚ͅp̆̓̂͆ͭ̌͏̷̠̺p̺̗̭̮͂̂͒̐͞ͅy͉̜͕̼͆̆ͯ́͝ ̨̖͙̟͆͗c͋̒͏͈͕̠̭̦̬͙́o̙̦̳̪̙͐̎ͤ̃̀ͣ̂̍͝į̙̲͉̱̬͕̮͔ͬ͐͛͌ͧ̃ͬn̷̺̤͖͓̟͕͍͕̾̃͊ͦͯ̔̑̊͠c̥͎̭̔͂ͭ͊̐ͮ̑͑́̕ì͗͆҉̡̜̦̜̺͖̮̝d̪̆̆́ͣ̈̏͛͘͘ͅę͔̙͉̥̮̀ͨ̃ͪ͒̇͋͑̚n̷͕̮̪͚͕̖̈́͗ͦͯͬ͆̉̀c̛̭̪̣͎͚̏̄́̃ͥ̊̒̕͝e̸̩̯̐̔̌͂͑ͥ.͈̖̦̄̄ͤ̃ͭ ̴̵͙͙̙̦̠͓͔̝͒̈ͭ͋͊ͬ̏̀̄͘ ͋̓͏̙͕Ň̴̡̖̺̖̪͚̅ͭ̊ͩ̏ͤ̽ơ͓ͮ͌ͩͯ͢,̡̡͚̊́͂̿ ̥̩͓̫̹̄̈ͅw̵̥͙̲͔̘̺͕̜ͨͮͥͪ͑̂ͅa͗̃̿ͦ̊̽҉̣̺̮̯̻͚͘i̧̦͈̺̺͚̙͗̀̉͑ͤ̈́͡ͅṱ̩̙̓ͨ̄̓͗̊ͮ̒̚;̶̷̦̳̼̩̱ͥͩ̐̐̋ͩ̀ ̴̪͔̱̗͕̭ͯͩ̕d̛̿̇͐͒̆̇̏͆҉̡̠̗͈̮̦͔͚i̸̸̹̩̤̅ͬͮ̅̾̈́̾̅ͅd̡̼̻̦̪̠͕̜̒̊͂ ̴̷͎͇̱̥̻͇̜̠̉̊̍ͪ́͋͞I̼̦̖̒̃̑ͫ́ ̫̬̈́ͩ̉̊͑͗e̟͖̮̻̲̩͂́̉̋̓̈́ͥ̍ͩ͘ṿ̬͕̗̹͉͎͕̾ͣͪ̚̚̕͠e̜͉͛ͬ̇̀̚͝ń̼̣̱͍͕̳́͌̓̋͡͠ ̷͓̩̜͓͚̉̑́͠g̴̹ͥͪͣ̔͞ͅŕ͌ͦ̽̔̎̚͏̬͇̺͔͍͍ö̴̲͍͎̭̠͒ͩ̿ͭ͂̓̚͢w̶̢̙̣̖̤̟͛͛͗̃̈͛͗̆͡ ̩͍̔ͣͤͬ̍̐u̶̸̩͉̥͔̝̙͍̭̮͆͐ͨ̿̉̑ṗ̴̭̹̠͘ ̻̩͎̺̂ͦͮ͐͒ͫt̸̻̱͔̺̖͔ͪ̓̉̇̓ͩͩ͂͟ḧͦ́͏̞͈̬̺̗́̀e͓̝͔͖̔̀͊ͪ̍̌̀ͅr̢̩̟̘͚̣͖̈̍́̑ͭ̎̊̀e͔̗͂͛̊̈͂̎?̡͖͖̹̤̠̞̺̎̽̊͂ ͣ̓͒ͨ͌̓͂ͮ̚҉̹̞̘͉̠̜̞ ̤̞̼̳͊̇̈ͧͭ͐͆͐W̼͇͕̬̅̋̋̏̍̏ͅą̳͇͙̺̫͖͛̅̀ͨ͝s̛̰̼̻̄ͦͤͣ̏͑ͫ́͗ ̡̈̅ͫ̅҉̪͖͙͘t̸̢͔̞̖͒ͦͪ̊̔͝h̰͖̼͚̯̞̿̂ͣ̂̃̐ͅe̵̮ͯͅr̨̜͙̦̯̺͍̖̓̿̐e̮̣̬͕̮̦ͭ̄ͨͩ̔̃͗ͪͅ ̛̮̭̲̣̻͌̆͋͊͋̕a̢͉̜̥̟̫͙̱̐̆̍́̄̂́͡ͅn̛͓̰͐͟o͎̫̦͇̰̓̌͋͑̚t͚͍̒͋̋̄̎͠ͅḧ̴̩̥̹̳̱̲̮́̓ͅe̩̖͙̼̠͎͎͕̤͒ͦ̍̕͜͠ṟ̦̱̬͇̆̏ͤ̒̾̿͝͞ ̵̸̢̮̖̺̠͉͎̾̌͑ͅp̯̙̻̠ͧ̈́̒͛l̒ͮ͒ͩͨ̃ͣͥ́͏̺͓̭̦̘͖͎̪̮a̫̖̪̥͔̱̻͈̿̔͒ͬ͞c̸̡͖͎̝̝ͯ̌ͬͧ͑ͪ̚e͓̮̰̣̠̤ͩ̐̈̂̑ͦͪ̌͘͡͝ ͖̭̟̰̭͚̩̟̓ͬ̓̐̏͝s̭̪̤̥̼̗͙̗̄ͩ̚i̦̭̠̝͙͖̙̦ͥ̈́͊͆m͙̗͓̘͓̠̻͌ͬ͊ͤͭ̔̕i̗̤̫͕̘̽̍̾ͤͭ̈ͮ̉͛̀͢ľ̡͕̖̐͟ả̮͈͚̦̞͍̀ͮͯ͗̉́r͓̪̭͇̘̲ͭ̽ͦ̍͒ͨ̏̓ ̸̵̗͇͊͑̏̊̆͑ţ̶̶͓̗̫̰̙̱̟̈͛̂ͥô̼̹̪͊͂͒̐̄ͥͅ ̡̋͏͔͇͟Hͬ̇̊̓҉̥͎ǫ̣̣̥ͫ̾̈m̓̄̆ͭͩ̿ͫ̂͡͏̰̦͈̬e͚̠ͬͫͪͮ͗̎ͤͮ̈́?̸̷͈̲̹͗̇͆ͫ ̡̳̙̩̼̼͋̿̀ ̔͌̅ͭ̉͊̄̇͝͠҉̞Ḥ̀̈̆̄̆́̕ȍ̘͖̻̜̻̠͚͈ͬ̐̐͟͡m̢̞̱̖͆̓ͩ̿̃ͯe̢͖̦͖͕͉ͭͦ͂̕ͅ ͎̰̏ͫ̍̊̊̆͒̕͜͠ȉ̡̼̪̠̟̥̫̈́͌ͭ̎͌̔ş̷͓̮ͯ̎̕.ͧ̾͛̿ͭ͟҉̭͔̻̝̜̱̜̯̣.̵̳̮̰̦̜͙͖̦̖́̈́̔.̘̹̳͖̥̭̬̞ͩ͗ͣͮ̊̿ͧ̎̕͞ ̝̮̙̦͚̣̦̯̓ͫ̀̂̾͊̋ͬ̚͜͟ͅ ̖͙̙̙́͌̆̀͊̅̚͠H̀ͯ̌ͥͭ͏̬̝͕̞͈̥ͅo̸̫͖ͤͮ̊̓̎̔̄ͪm̨̙̱̗̯̻̘͑̑̇̔̑͑ͦ͋e̱̳̾̌̓.̵̝͍̾̀͟ ̷̲̣̲̗̩̼̒ͮ̆́̆͒ͤ͡ ̛̛̠̜̞̳̗̖̖̭̈͑́ͅ[̶̗̙͓̞̜͍͖̊̅ͣ̒ͬǐ̴̧̤̹͐͞]͍͕̥͕͈͚͖̎̽͋͆̌̚H̥͔̹̮̐̽ͪͭ͜͜ȏ͑̋́͝͏̣͖̱̘͚͚̹͎m̶̲̻̯͈̥͉͔͗̉͡e̪̮ͮ̂̂[̫̻ͪ̔͌̽̎͘/̹̜̯̙̪̻͔̅ͭͮ̓ͮ̆̾ͨì̶̪̮̱̯̪ͪ̿͗̉̃̈ͣͅ]̻̠̭̘̂͒̐͒.̢̇̂҉͉̹̖̻̖͠ ̓ͨ̆͛̊̍͗̍ͦ҉̣̹ͅ ̯̯̖̭ͪ̆ͯ́̄̀̆̽̕T̘͇͙̟͇͚̖̜̤ͯͮͮ̉̽́̚h̶̛̞̘͉̱̩̭͖̄ͭͥ̇ͅȩ̧̗͙͉̺̭̈́͂̓̑̆̃͑ͪ͞ ̯̪͙̼̳̲̒̾̉͗̀v̴̸̪̹̯̺̹̟͖̀o̧̢͈̬̣̹̳̘͑ͣͦ͗̒̍ͭ͆̋͞i̧̛͈͆̆̄̆̈́̀͒ċ̢̬̰̹͈͕͚̟ͨ̀͒̐ͯ͐̚e̟̺̍͆s͔͖̞̻̦̑̃ͫ͂͘̕ ̠̯̞̮̟̙ͫ͋̇̊̄̑ͯ̿ͮ͜a̟̣͉̗̣̥̥ͣ͂ͧ̂r̴̴̨̝̘̯͙̠͍̰ͪ͊͂ͣ͆e̬̜̪̻͍̝̠͔̭ͨ͛ ̢̠̺͚͖͒̂͝n̮̫͖̝͇̩͕̰͌͌ͦ̆̍̀͝o̤̗͚͔͚̤̲͇̊̋ͧͦ̑́̚̕t͎̫̼̩ͤͨ͆͝͝ḩͧ͛̓̉҉̗̪̲ị̡̪͛͛ͯ͛n͒̎̐ͯ̐͋͏̹̝͖̖͝g̰̻̤ͬͤ̓ͣ̆͊͠ ͉͍̻̪̙͚͖͊ͪͧ͑̇́m̡̖̮̳̖̈́̎͐̍͒̇̓ͯ͋o̽̉͗͏͎̞͚ͅr̡̐͌ͬ͗̀ͫͤ͏̬̳̦̺͚e̻̲͕̻̹͙̩̾͜͡ ͕̞͕̫̜͓͍̻ͨ̀ͨ̌̓̉ͮ͢͡b̶̫̗̹̮̩̣̩̾́̚ȗ̡͚̙̞̺͈ͣ̈̐͡ͅt̶͖̱̲̗̉̉ͫ̈͜͢ ̥̾̐̄̑́ḁ̡̩̰̣̗ͧ͌̑̉̓̓̉͝ ̛̪̣̫͎̞̣̀̉͜c̶̴̹̰̲̱͐͒̑͋̇͑ͬ͆̐̕ả͎̤c̡̧̡͉͈ͯ̈́̔̑̈́̂̅̚ọ͕̖̮̩̪̘͓̙̊ͬ́̾̓̿̀p͎̼͐̓̉̇̋̌h͂ͤ̉͒͛͊͆ͣ͟͏͇͍̟̥͕o̩̤̬̼̙̿ͫ̽̍̈̈́͑n̰͓̞̦͉͍̓̄͊̉͑͂̎͟͜y͓̫̱̗̳͕̮ͧ̉ͯ̉̇͘ ̡̧̯̥ͪͤ̓̽̾̀̚͘o̤̼̙̣̘̰͕ͧ̾ͬ͋̋ͦ̐f̓̑̓͆̂͊̓͏̡͏̠̦̗̲ ̵̙͇̲̲͚̻̅̽͘̕ǹ̺̠ͭͤͨ͐͠o̢͇̘̯ͥ͐͑̉s̡̤̘͓ͪͨͤ̒͜͠t̨̡̻̻̦͇͔͓̰̪́͊̐͆ͦ͡a̴̖̘̝̳̹ͧ͘͡l̲̫̂̀̐̄͐̽͝g̈̎͑͑̅̈͏̳̼ï̵̦̺̩̺̆̓̊̒ả͔̌͘ ̱̙̠̩̭̫̭͂̆ͦ͗̅̈́ͪ͊͟ạ̱̘͙͇̯̻͇̄̈́̋͂̇̑̕n̴̝̘̎̔d̸̖͋ͣ͋̿͛̒̽ͦ͡ ̩̦̦͚͛ͥl̡̛̼̭ͯ̈́̏ͬ͟ő͕͉̜̖͔̼̭͘͜n̥̮̣͛͗ͩ̾ͮ͑g̸̯͎̼̼̘̿̃͊ͭ̈ͣȋ̀̃̈́͟҉̖̬̖̤̩̘̝̪n͎͕̪͙̭͒͑̽ͤ̔͗́̃ͤͅg̢̩̥͚̒̋͒̌̓͐ͯ̔.̘͖̳͓̭͔̳ͭͤ̃̽͡ ̫̥̗̲͔̤̏͂͐̿̔̽͞ ̡̱̑͑̈́̾͂͑ͣͭ̚I̗̭͓͍̼̭͌̓ ̤̲͔͙̩͇̤͍̓̍̐ͣ̋͌c̴̬ͧ͂͒̊ͨ̒͜͝á͕͓͎̜͚͗̀̉̀̇́̚nͥ̈́́̆̓̓̂͞҉̲̰̻͈͔͉̤͚'̂ͪ̉̓̑͏̫̟̺͖̘̻̥͢tͥͥ͊̉͏̧̦ ͇̤ͨͤ̎t̵̰́̑ͩ̐͛ͭ̎̆ͭ͜h̜͍͒̊͡į͇̤̩ͨͨͨ̃̅̈̽̀͟n̓ͬ͋̚͘͏̞̫k̴̛͇̪̣̪̿̈ͩ̐̏̊̈̆ ̵̶̲̦͈ͪͬs͔͕̰̭̜͗̊̊ͩͩͧ̅͝t̥͉͔ͣ̉͗ͫ͗̓ͭr̮̲͙̬͉̙̤̒̂̒́ͩ̌̽͌a̖̻̹͐ͪi͓̫̩̮̩̘̯̒̈́͝ͅg̵͖̙ͥ̄̃ͫ̈̈͑̎̕h̸ͦ́ͥ̚҉̨̮̬̺̖t̵ͦ̍҉̜̖̦̳.̴̢̥͖͙̫̖ͪ̈ͫ͗̉̈̽͞ ͓͉̟͓̗̮̼̟̹̓̂ͫͫ̎͋ ̡̯̼͕͎̺̣̥̺ͧ̆̅ͤI͎͙̮̫̣͎̦͆ͭ̆͘ ̬͙̟̬̻͎̞͖̅̍ͤͣ̆ͥͮ̍c̷̮̮̯̭̘̠̹̬̀̂͛a̡͖̮̗͕͉̣̲͚̐̈́̾̚nͫ͊҉̼̙͖̘̼'̧̛͖͎͒ͩ̈́̌ͣ͡t̝͈̝͂ͣ̑ͫ ̯̮̑ͯͮ-̭̲͕͔̺͍ͬ͌ͯ̏͑̀̏ͩͨ-̫̮͓ͯ͘ ̧̬̻̹̌ͥͭͣ̌ͪd̴̢̼̘͈͕̪̓̓̔̓̿͛̒ͮ̐͟i̷̡̞̱̇̇́ͫͧͦ́d͒̋͋́͒̾͏͖͙̭͈̮͉̼̙͟ͅ ͭ͑̐҉̬̝̫͈Ị̵̲̬̳̜̞̓ͥͩ̿̊͋͜ ̸͎̫͇͓̥͖̘̝̻̈́͜s̸̙̮̦̘͚̺̼͈ͮ̋ͦ̓̂ͪ͐̍͘͝c̷̨̛̪̼̅ͫ̿ͬr̴̞̯͎͈̯͉̍͋̓ͦ̊̋ȩ͕̱̲̣̻̓w̵̺̱̥ͭ̇̕ ̯͈̫͖̞̏͑͜ų̟͖̔ͥ́p̮͉̗̤͆̏ͮ̎̕̕ͅ?̶̧͔̘̲̟ͫ̂ͮ̀ ̨̘̘̱ͮͯ̌̿ͭ͢ ̢̟̼̺̫͍̭͍̒ͮ̿̒̿͛ͫ́͠D̮̱̟͓̋ͦ̊̽̉̍̓̒͟͡ͅi̹̬̳̫̹̘̩̅̍͢d̢̖͉̾̒̀̔ͤͥ ̡̬͖̦̜̔͆ͫ̎̈͊ͮ͡ͅI̷̸͓̭̰̞͍̱͙̤ͭ̇͘ ͈ͯ̒ͦm͍͍̬̠̺̓̾̌͋͢a̵̩͍͓̗̎̃̏ͩ̌ͦ̈́͒ͬk̗̺̙̩̱̟̙͖ͫ̽̚͡e̠̮̜ͩ̄͆ͨ͘ͅ ̶̸̩̮͇̰̜̜̣̏͋̐̐ͨ̽a̯͎͔̼̼̤̗ͮ́͟ ̷͔̜͔̱͍̙̼̝͌̽͌̄̿̈͌̓m̢̊҉̷̪͕̹͍ȋ̶̧̗̥̺̇̐̓͊ͣs̞̹̍̔̇͆̀́ť̵͓͈͚̣͙͉aͫ̾͂͒̔̂ͧ͆͏͔͓͙̮́͢k̛͎̯͋̈́̀̃̓̏̀e͗͂̚͏̣̺̭̣̜̻?̢̬͓̲̲̟́̅͒͘ ̶̜̬̰̲͓̦ͯ̇͑̿ ̗̺͊̎̏̚Į̆̈́̿̾҉̳ṫ̛̥̩͉͚͖̉̽̉ͫ̆͝ͅͅ ̸̢͙̦̣̙̘̤̫̤ͥ́w̦̱̻̱̠̖̼̺̺ͦͥ̄͆ͨ̔ͤ̈́͜a̶̪̝̻͈̭͉̞̲͗ͩ̍͗ͬͤ̀s̞̻̝̻̜̪͂̑͊̾̏̆̒̀͞n̸̬̪̯͔͚̯̞͍͆͂́'̳̙̋̄̽t̝̬̬̬̫̱͓̜͐͒ͭͬ̓̓͡ ̟̤̱͖ͤ͐ͬ͟͠m̨̫͉͚̃ͪe̝̯̟̘̣͇̽̌͌͑͆̈͌͞.̧̬̣̲̘̬̤̮̀ͧ͂͆̃ ̦̩̺͚̺͌͗́̒͂ ̙͔̝͚̍̔̈͂͂̉̈́̂N̂̐ͨ͗̂ͤ̍̀͏͖̘o̥̣͍̦̩̔̂̀̓̾͘̕,̫̩͍͍͍̈́ͤͨ̈́ ͓̟͓̐̅̆̋̌̎́̓iͭ̐͆̀̐ͨͬ̎̌͞͏̰͔͈͔̖̦t̷͇̪̗̫ͩ ̣̦̬̄ͪ͂̈̒ͤ̐ͩ́̕͢͡ͅw̬̥͌̌̅̆̍̄ä̸̖̝̩̮̩͈̝s̛̲̙͉̬̼͍̊̿̔͢͞ͅ ͎͕̤̺̌̾̈́́ͩͧ͝m͖͗̇̒͐ͧ̈́̅̈ͣ̀͡ẻ̷̛̤̬̘ͬ͛ͬ̎̌.̳͇͓̜̘̯͖ͨ̉̐͂́͢͢ ̰̹͙͔̯̘̥̟̔ͫ̉ͥͤ̄͡ͅ ̺̲͚̓̓̀͛̒̓͢͠͡N͑ͬ̏̄̊ͣ̂ͬ҉̸̛͎̰̥͓̙̬̤ͅö́ͪ̃͌ͩ̑͛̚͝҉̥.̴̬̗̆̆͆ ̠̥͈͙͐ͣ̔̆̀ͅ ̶̼̌̍̆̄N̵͂̓͝͏͎ͅõ̪̭̼̗̘̙͚̲ͩͨ̿̀̋̚͢.͉̥̯̮̙͇͚͊͌ͅ ̍ͪ҉̶̫̼̻̝̳ ̶̫̳̝̣̼͐̍͂͐̿́ͥ͑N̴̥̬̣͓̱̞̪͖̏́ͅo̶͉͊͑̎ͬͬ̇̕t̷͇͈͚̿ͮͦͥ ͯ̂͏̸͎̘j̡̣̪̖̦̆̔ͦ͗̒́͜u̱̹̤̠̍͋̓ͤͥ͛ͣͨ̕ͅs̝̼̰̞̭̽͞t̑͏̭̫̕ ̭̻̄ͭ̌̑̇ͭm̛̝̒̂ͮ̑͛̊̍̓̂ͅe̶̢̝̘̞̙̤̪̝̣͒̒̌̀.̓ͥͨ҉̴̦͍ ̮͕̪͔̺͚̘̈́́̋͞ ̢̛̪̞̘̻͚͒̄̇̆̾ͯW͕̜͒̇̔̊͑̀̌ͭ̈́̕͝ěͭͦͭͨ͏̵͍̫͎͚ ̸̴̴͍͉͍̬̖͖̣͔͋̏́̅ḓ̢̝͎̰͔͚̖̹͌ͫȋ̸͋̎̀̈́͑ͪ͢͏̼͓̘̫̜d̢̮͖͎̭̲̝̜̗͐͌̒̀ ̞̙̩̙̠̏̎ͭͦͪ̕į̢̦̖̝͉͓̪͙̀͗́t̗̰͇̺̺̓ͮ͑̌.͉̪͍̗̹̮̼͆̊ͫ̚ ̷̨̩͈̝͑͑̑̚ ̸̦̝͇̝̀̈́̋̓͘W̛̰̪̮̬̝͍̤ͥͩ̏ͤ̒͟͠e͎̟̼͓̔̂͆ͦ̂̿̌͑͢ ̝̟̝̫̃̈́͐̒ͫ͘̕d̠̈́ͪ̀͞i̶̹̜̲̻͔͔̺͎̮͛̇́d̖͙̖̟̳̈ͧ́͒́͋̅͟ ́̊͟͏͔̻̩̣͈͢i̥̞̟̱ͫͧ̀̚͠t̬̟̟͈̜̖́̑͝ ͓͊ͣ̔͗a̴̺̬̳ͣͦ̓ͣ͒n̜̗ͬ͝d͎̞̤̩̗̖ͮ́̐ͦ̀̓ ̬̰̣̬̼̋̅̃̂͌ͥ̉ͥ͌ͅĮ̻̼̰̮͍̤̺̬̾͑ͥ ̥̥̬̭̱̝͈̓̑̒r̶̨̞̤͋̓͟ȅ̸͙͉͆̀̐̀͆̍̕͘a̯̗̩̫͎̯͖͉͊̋ͪ̚͞p̷͎̱̊ͤ̓̃e̩̪͔̱̺̭͇̓ͨͧ̃ͣ̇̃͞d͋́ͨ̓ͣ̓̀̉ͪ͘҉͏̖̜̩ ͕̞̈ͬͥͨţ̰̟͉̞͇͓͉͂̀͒ͪͪ̈̚͟h̰̰͍̲̹̳͆͌͂e̷͂̽̑̾͜҉̗̻̲̥̹ ̰̲̙̌ͩ́͒͒̒̊͐b̵͖̻̣̹̝̰̅͂͐͢ę͍̐͜n̷̶͖͓̼̭͓̟̜͖̜̑͐e͚̰̎ͬ̆͐̅̈͟͟f̥̝̰̪̮̣̫̬̎ͪͧ̈̚͟ĩ̧̺̪͍ͅtͧ͏̝̪s̬͖͔͇̫̬̯͆́ͭ̋̽ͅ.͆ͥ̇͌ͫ̈ͣ̚͜҉̼̭̜̟̖ ̳̹̻̰̤ͧ̐̄͊ͬ͛̃͗̌͟ͅ ̶̬͈͈̗͕͙̦̱ͣ̔̀͞Ḭ̩͙͚̝̰ͮ͑̅ͫ̋͛̚ ̧͎̟̹̼̳̆͌ͯͧ̀͝t̷͙͇̅̌̋̐̓͢͞ͅo̝͖͖ͥͫͤ͢r̛̦͎͐ͥͬ̿̾ͯ̃e̳̞̗͇̰ͥ̂̈ͥ ̲̰̯̱̩͈̅̄ͥ͋͂̆̄̒͡͝ţ̴̝̥̟̬ͦ͂ͪ͒͘h͍̲̘̲̘̘̠ͧ͊ͣę̴̸̳͎̄͒̄̽ṃ̰͛̊ͬ͒͑ ̷̨̯̖͕̬̣̜̞͚̾̄̇͒ͮ͋̾a̡̫͇̳ͣ̍ͮ̄͐̇ͫ̓͞p̡̪̤͌ͧ̀̒̀͂̆ͯ̚͘a͌͏̧̖̯̗̥̩͓̭r̿ͬ̿͛͠҉͚͓̻̖t̡̜̬̎ ̸̜̘̼̳̘̖͌ͫͨ̓̉ͣͮͪ̇w̺͈͉͔̥̭̃ͪ͂́ͅi̶̻͊̅͘͡t̨͕̗̯̞̖̩̓ͤ̆͗̽̈́͟h̤͔̠̬͈̲͙̔͐́͞ͅ ̹̥͎̹͍̘̗͓̎m̟̫̓ͦ̾͟y̶̴͎̙̝̜̖͍̮̭ͧ͆̒̐̀̄̒ ̶̢͍̘̗̥̤̦̍͂̌͞t̸̫̘̎̐̾͗̔̄ͭ͊̚a̷̬͎̜̱͔̗̽̅l̥̞̜̈́ͭͭͣ̒͌͝o̝̗̜͉̪̲ͫͭͤ͗̑͒͌̚̕n̪̣̬͊̒ͭs̠̯͌ͩ́͐ͦͣ̓̕ ̷̥͎͕̱̰͙̽̎͘͠a̭̯͌̿ͤ̐͒̎͛ǹ̴͓̪̲̻̳̻̹̤d̡͍̜ͨ̏͐ ̥͖́̀̊ͭ͆ť̜̗͒ͭ͊ͥ̚͝ͅo̧͉͕̣̩̠̞̱̐̅ͬͦ̚ͅo̬̟͆͑̌ḵ̡̢̠̀̏̎͊̀ ̡̡̩̗̲̮̠͇̔́̂͟w̦͕͔͗͗͑͌ͯh̢̰͓͈͇̩͔͕̒̄͡ͅạ̀ͦ̿̓ͬͮ͘t̬̣̫̐͐ͯͦ̏͒̿͘͠͝ ̨̯͔̻͖̘̭̦͙́̓́̏͐͝w̸͔̫̱̉͊ͦ̃͋̇̚a̷̢̹̩̜̱͙͂̃͊͂ͤ̀s̡̞̟̦̤̹̲̑̆ͥ̑̓͒͘͞ ̵̹̘̮͕͉͓ͤ̔ͅt̡͖̼̗͓̞̮̺̅̈̒ͨͮ̄̎͢͡h̼̝͍̲̱͕͉͓̤́͒̆͌͠͝ȩ̠̞̱̤̯̤̠͉ͪ̅ͮͭ̕͜i͚̳͚̔͌̒̃͒̔̕͡ṟ̴̯͍̫͍̾ͤ͂͜ş̺̪̩̹̱̗̞͓̀͠ ͖̯̜͕͓͆̈́͗ͧ̔ͪ͐͢a͓̻̠̜̐̒̇̑̄ͦ̕n̷̗̤̖͉̰̔̅ͧ̐͊͜d̶ͧͭͭ҉̥̹̦̯̼̬ ̡͖̦̃̒̽̀ͦ̾͘m̮͖̱͔̝̑̓̀̓͐a͚̥̥̠͙͕̠͕̎̍͋͛̋͋̈́ͅd̀͢͟҉̰e̹̩̲̻ͭͩ̾̊͐ͥͬ́͞ ̜̠̝͚̣͎̦̬̇̿̏ͨͅi̴̛̤̟̣̺͍ͯ͛̌ͪ̓ͯ͋̅t̜̥̰̫̱̳͎̩ͥ̾́͢ͅ ̡̗̈́̀ͣ̽̾̈m̘̤̉̔͛̈̽̏̚i̡̨͓̼̮͊͆ͅn̟̿́̚ě̵̢̳͓̪̩̣̳̜̝͋͋͗͒ͭ́̚͢.̟͓̼͉̞͆̄͌͑ͪͦ̽̆ ̷̡͔̺̠͚̹͉͔̝͑͑͑͌́ ̡̫̞͎̝ͬ̐̚͝T̛͓̭ͩ̌͌̏͑̕͢h͎̳̖̺̫̺ͧ͛̐ͥa͇̣̤̮͓̦̦̓ͦ̂ͨ̄t̪̹̘̹̥̎ͬͧͣ̒ͅ ͚ͥͣ̈́̚̕͢͢p̸̣̫̣̟̑̽̎ͭ̊͟͡ľ̛̩̻̌̎̂̊á̿ͬ̍ͤ͏̸̹̣c̷̭̺͋̆ͣ́̂̋ͬ͂ḙ̶̡͇͓͕̯͇̱̣̔ͪ ̣̬̖̦̰͖͕̓͛ͭͧ̔̎̊̔̚-̣̘̄̒͌̄͠-̰̦̱̮̗̺̮ͬͧ̃̏̈́͜ ̷̨͓̹̺͕ͣ͗̌w̟̮̥͔̳͂ͨ̑ͧ̿aͬ͌ͮ͊ͣ͊̈́͆ͮ҉̹̳̹ͅͅs̲̤̱̳̖̹̪̩̞͆̈́ͤͫ͒̐̅̔̃ ̴̙̘̪͇̝̦͍̹̇͆ͥ͞i̪̫̯͂͛ͣ͋͊̽͘ͅţ̛͍̹͕̼̥͔̻̞́͂ͯ̈̓̄ ̲̦̞̭̟̹̺̥̓ͧr̨̤̜̺̬̘̗͂̋̽̔ͅé̩̜͉̥̫̼͒̃aͧ͋̃ͤͥ͏̻͍̲̫͔̳͔̙l̿̒͠͏͍̲͜l̛͓͖̯̍ͨ͛̎ͧ̀̀ͅy̡̨̗̪̟͚̺̹̻͚ͪ̍̑ͫ͆ͧ̚ ̵̴̦̠͈̝͖͓̥ͦ̎̈́̌h̴̯̰͈̔͂̅͐̕͞ͅo̶̗̱̝̤̮̗͖͕͗́̒̌ͨ̑̆͒m̛̖̮̟̤ͯͩ͋ͪe̵̶̵̤̤ͫ̄̉ͨ͊͌̑?̠͈̙͓̞̯ͨ̐ͣ̕ ̴̯̮̙ͩͫ̑͐̀̒͠ ̥̯͊͟͡D̮̤̻̝͍̈́͂̉̎͊͛̅͜i͈̙̝̣͎̯̒ͩͅd̴̟̯̖̙̅ ͚͔̙͚͋̂̽͋̀͟I̠̭͉͉̳͎̟̒ͧ ̺̜̘̩̯͇ͨͦ̇̄̔̓̋͠r̩̺̻̙̃͐̓͡e̅̂ͮͪ́͏̗̘͕̤̠̭̱ą̱̻͎̻͈ͣͧ̇̂͐ͯ͗̓̽͡l̴͇͙̋̓̄͗̀̉̅lͧ͛̆̑ͤ̎͏͏̟̮̘̬̯̣y̤̤̰͚͕̯̣̗̌ͧ̃ͫ͛ͩ ̷͖̬̰̾͒ͤ̇̒͟a̶̤͇̰͉̼͕̿ͫ̈̅ͦv̷̟̙͇̠̟̳̑̋e͋ͤ̎̆ͨ̄ͭ͊̚͏̰̖̗̪͇͔n̙͚͍̣̮͚̑̌͘g̪̗̖͙ͯ̐͡ȩ̸̨̪͈̻͎͔̂̽̐ͮ͒́̒ ̟̣͔͎͎̊̏ͪ͊ͮ̒̂m̢̳̜̙̯̖̹͉̦̚ŷ̵̟̖̫͈̠̣̜̭ͯͫ͛̀̑ͅ ͇͕̮̪͔͔͓ͩͣ͋̐̾͌p͐̅͋͛̇͌ͯͮ͏̶̧̗̩̫̭̤ͅą̴̷̻̊̎̃̊c̣̬̥̿̄̍ͥ̄ͥͩk̺̣͙͕̠̼͗͛̅ͩ?̊̌̏ͤ̎̿̃̚҉̶̤͙͕͇ ̶͍̹͎͔ͬ̎̐͐͒͝ ̴̶̾ͨ̓̿̊͑ͮͤ̾҉̬͔͔̟W̺̼͓̼̫̺̅̀ȁ̡̳̔ͯ͑̆ͨ͋s̛͍̪̫̦̞̮̲̰͊̒͌̏͛ͦͯ́ ̢̼̬͍̺̻̗͚͙ͧͅi̯̖̔̀͒̒ͣͯ͛̕ť̞̜̭͑͌ͨ̉ ͕̝͓͖̋̋̒̀e͎̻̲̮̪̯͉͊̂̄̓̓͒̏̂͠͡v͖͍̪̗͈̻̱̫ͣ͌͆ͤ̋̾̚e̢ͫ̒ͪ̐͐̅҉̯̠̺͕̳̼̝̙͍r̵̹͎̦̯̾͗ͩ͂͋̐̀ͅ ̸̦͔̓ͥ̓͊̈́̚͜m̦̟̪̝̜̮͈̲̟ͥ͐ͫ͊́͘͜y̴̜̹͓̖ͫ̄ͯͧ̽ͫͭͤ ̷̩͚̳͈̲̣̣̅̅̿̈́ͩ̑͢͝p̤͓̰̝̩͈̮̀ͤ͆̈́ͧͨ͑̈́ă̮̮͕ͧ͂ͪċ̶̜̥͖̮͖̥̒̓̀̚k̡ͥ̀ͮ͋ͨ͘͏̻̳͉̗͉͙̘ ͚̟͎̺͍̟̆̓͗ͮ̕ṱ̨͕̩̝̬̬͕̤̿ͪͭ̄̉́ͮ̍ͭo̩̝̘̫̻̪͉̤͌̏̕ ̷̢̬̜͈͈̈́ͫ͑̅ͭ͆͗ͨ͢b̝̯͓̞̬̪̣̩̖͂͋ͫ̊͐̉͘͟è̥͚̓ͣ̂͌͆ͫͥ̇͢ͅg̴̸͚̙͙̋̉i̺͉̬͇͈͈͑͒n̘̭͇͔̩͑́͐͝͠ ̶̶̵͇̙̰͚̩̭̐ͪ̓͗ͅẅ̡̻̳̙͙̦̩͉̜́̓̅̐̄̽͑̐͢i̵̶̳͙̜͇̖̮͎̙͈͐̾ͮ̿̾ͫt̷̛͎̜̠̭̖̉̔̀̀̈́ͭh̸̴̰̗̙̩̿̆̒̿̇͊͒̈́̿?͔͙́ͪ ̘̮̉ͨ͂̇̅̕ ̧͍͉̭̹̹̻ͥͯ̆͋͒̒́ͅM̭̤̥͈̹̙̬͒̆̃̓̀ͮͅy̷̖̭̬̿̏̈́̀͘ ̧̤̠͊͟m̖̲̓ͯ̿̍ͩͯ̽͢͠ě̥͔͔̪̖͙̺͉̭̀͛m̹̪̼̱̺͆̉͋o̠̩̔̔ͫ̄̈́̓ͩͣṟ͉ͯ͘y̨̱̩̼͔͐̒̀ ̼̱̭͉̳͚͙͉̏̋̌͒͑ͮ̿̿͟͡͞i͔̣͚͉͚̰̬̹̔͊̆ͨ̎͊͆̅̑ş̷͎̹̻̓̊ ̦͍̹͈̌͊̃̌̀ͅf̡͖̟͉͍͙̲̟̽̉̌o͔̼͔̻̖̗̰̥ͪͮ̆̎͂̑̒̚̚̕͜g̼̦̺̋̾ͨ̉̉g͇͎̝̘͖̬̉̃̓͌̾y̵ͫ҉̣̫̞̳;̵͓̙̖͕̺̞̪̽̈̈̍ͫ̈ͬ ̪͙ͪ͜i̼͇͐̄̒̀̕t̡̖͚̩ͯ̇͛'̵̫̞͍͉͚ͯͤ͐́ͪ̔͘s͉̞̜̯̃̄̎̃͊̉͌ͯ̕ ͍̹ͭͤͧ́n̹͍͙̮̙̱͕̻͆ͫͅo̭͍͍̗̣͊ͣͭ̋͗͡ţ̛͈͙̤͚̻̊ͪ̄̽ͫ̈͊͗̕h̼͓̙̖̳̥̝̪͌̐͗̃ͮͧ̚i̦͉̫͔ͮ̿ͭ͢͠n̢̨͉̍̈́̋͌ͦͦ͆͡ģ̿̐̑ͮ͟҉̦͓̮̣̘̤̘̩ ̶̙̫̗̤̱͖͓̐̒͂̈ͧͥͅͅm̢̛̟̃ͪ͂ͤ̚o̩̯̗̻̼̪ͪr͍͍̼̩͔ͧͪͥͮͦ͌́͘ĕ̢̯̟̬̓̌̇̎̐̔̀͞ ̨̫̠ͥ̑̄̄ͧ̒͗̄t͍͙͓̯̆̊̋̕͡ḥ̗͇̗̝ͬͮ͌̋̓̾̄a̯͓̖͚̦̭͖͊̊̍̓̆ͅn̜͉͎̩̣͖̘̩͕ͪͪ ͇̤̫͖̥͂̽̇̈́̇͊ͫ́ḁ̴̱̥͇̖͖̗̼͒̃ͫ̾̃̈́̉̐̀ ̸̨̖͓̒̔̅ͬ̂h̛͎̖̻̬̪̰̎͊ͪͪ̎͞ọ̧̲̺̒̄͒̋̇͂̍̍w͇̹̏͋ͭ̈͡ͅļ̼̲̪͕̱͚ͮ̑̄ͮ͒̿͠i̧͓͙̹͚̽ͩ̈̿ͩ͛͜͝n̡̦̽̎ͬͦ̑́̚̚g̲̜͑̽͛́̀ ͉̠̮̥͍̟͒̑͢m̶̷͎̩̳̰ͨͣ̉̚͡i̛̜̠̗̲͕͂́ͪ̾ą̛̾̐ͬͩͭͦ̚͏̬͉̯̺͍̳s͉̱̗̣̟̪̳͂͒ͣ͌ͦ̊m͌̃ͪ̓ͫͭ́͏̠̫a̺ͩͅ ̶̛̬͉̠̱̤̮̼ͣ̌̾ͥͫ̅̏̎̚͢o̻͉̳͉͚̣̯͈̓͛͝f̺̖̬̮͉̓̓͌̿ ̣͇͙ͣ̐͑ͭ̐̍͗ͯt̪͔̟̜̟͚̥̝ͩ̋̍̆̓ͭ͑̚h͗̊ͭ͏̟̹͕͈̥̫̣́̕ͅĭ̧̹̱̲͕̆ͤ͊̿̿͗ͪc̴̘̳̺̰̮̼̓ͤͧͣ̑͘k̘͔̥̺̜̫̝̙̂͆ͩ̈̌̅̕ ̛̪̜̄͌̽̈́͞b̯̺̦̑̏ͤ̒͂͆̔̆̕͠l̨͔̠̺̺͇̱̹̉̓̊͌ͭ̌̊͘i̦͙̖͇͍̗̺̟̔ͫ̒ͫ̐̈͡z͈̲̓̿̚z̥͕̮ͧ͗̓͒̂ͣ̈́å̸̩̻̱̗̤̲̜̞ͯͥ̆̂͐̽͘͡ŗ͈̱̘̤̽̏͋͋ͥ̆d̢̯͉̪͗ͣ̽͑̚ ̐͊ͣ҉̶͓͇̘̫̗͜w̞͓̟̘̫͚͍ͦ͂͊͂ͫ͑̎ͯ͞i̴̮̝ͦ̋̌̒͋̉͒ͧ̚͟͜ń̳̥̥͖͚̌̔ͩ̽̽͢͞ͅd̥͉̘̤̜̄͐̓ͯ̊̀s̨̻͕͗͞.̻̥̠̭̼ͬ̊̌ͭ̔̅̑ ̧̣̯̝ͨ̅͛ͥ̇ ̜̥̦̮̟͕̮̲͋̈́̒͒̎͌̍̀I̥͈͙̙̺̬͓̒͊̔͢͝t̸̜͔̊̔͌͘͡'̴̻ͦͪ̍ͤͤs̷̤̻̹͎͎̯̼͚̗ͮ̀ͪͯ̋̒̂̽ ̲̬͑̔ͦ̊͘ḥ̴̝̬͚͐̂͌ͯ̅͡ã̘ͭ̉͢r̷̝̳̭̬̖͕ͥd̗͕̣̙̋ͮ͗ͧ̆̇̆̊ ̧̲͔ͭ̊ͤ̓ͯ͆̔ṫ̷̼̻̼̲̟̪͋͜͡o̒̈̽ͥ͊͛҉̩͕̮͈̹ ͌̂̀̈́̐͏̨̰͢t̵̫̀͛͊ͦ̔̄h̛̪̝̠͚̰͎ͨ͐̋̀͡ĭ̶͓͍̣͔̱͒n̫͇̺̠̿͆ͭͤ̅ͅk̶͕̟̺͍ͩ̾ͭ̓̉̔̀ͦ͛͡.̶̛̥̖̥͍̳̤ͤ̓ͣ̏́ ̣͚̗̩͖̉͂ ̷̻̗͓̞̥̎̆̉́Ḯ̸̵̖̲͚͚̭̻͖͍͗̈́̈́ͤ̎ͥ́̚ț̨̛̝͙͛ͭ'ͬ͆ͧ͆̀͏̟͖̙̤̻͕͈͓s̵ͫ͗ͧ̈́̈̌͢͏͇͉ ͇̫̥̺̙̭̬̉̀̀́͡g̸̢̪͕͈̦̲̔̀ȩ͉͔̠̹̗͕̈͑ţ̛̺͚͖͔̪̺̰͒̃͑͑t̪͙̥̘͑̌͛͂ͭ̃̽̃i̵̦̘͍͉̠̦̪̠̅ͦ̀͢ṋ̶̪̘͛ͤ̆ͅͅg̈͂̏ͤ̄̀͐ͦ͏̯̮̤̟ ̨̙̺̼͎̠̥̲̐̅̋̾̓͑̓̂͞h̷̢̭̝̤͇͑̋ͮ͗̎́̚ā̻̠̘̤̏ͭͫ̌́͜r̡̲̼͚̹͎͉̺̓̌ͯ͐̌̊͐̓́͞d̵̰̯̻̹͔̑͒͜e̵̼̘͛̍r̺̹̝̩̦̉̇̓ͩ ̲̺ͯ͆ͮͤ̒͂̾̓t̛̬̞̞͚̤̤̤̏ͯ̔̄̈́̏ͦ͑ͅͅŏ̙̩͈̪̲̇́͗͐̏̄ͭ ̮̰͓̇͛͒̌̅͜t͈̤͖͉͚̃͌̃̈́͂̈̋͟h͙̠̹̩̭͑̄́͠i̸̧̠̣̜̗̱ͭ͆̐́̉̓ͧͪn̪͕̠̘̮̣̆͟k̨̭̘͙̠͕̥͈ͪ͂́́,̛͇̰ͦ̌̏ ̛̳̤̖̯̯̖̗̔͋̏ͭͣ̓̾͗̃̕͝ṯ̥̻̞͈̓̎́͢͜o͔̝̻̼ͪ̀ ͎̮̲̞̳̼͚͕͔̉̍͡͞c̺͙̆̀͆͆̃͘o̷̼̰̞̲͆́̌̌́͗̏͢ņ̸̙̗͍̼̪̻ͭ̑̌ͧ͑ͣ̎̚͡c̹͍̔̑̏̓͊̀ͪ̉͟ē̱̜͈͈̥̄́ṋ̯̆͆͒ͭ̓̓̆̊͐͜t̸͙͔̯̩́̑̀̅ͦ̅͑͢r̛͔͖͍̜̟͚͎̈́͆̾͐͌ͭ̐̂͡a̹̥̓̇̌̅ͨͧͥ̐͢͠t̨̰̼͛ͧͥ́͝ę̷̪͈̥̠͉̫͖̪̓̓̊ͯ̋͛,̨̬̖͉͎̯͖͑͝͝ ̴̡̻͕͉͈̩ͩ̄̉͋ͦ̍t̛͖͉̹͙̟̗͓͊́ͭͧ͘o̴͉̖͎̬ͭ͒̾̋ͧ͢ ̲̞̖̣̝̱̎ͫ̆̂̅̂ͯ́͘hͧ̌̈҉̟̼̖̦͔͖́͝ͅȯ̭̻̠̠̯ͨͧͪ̈ͧ̅̓͝͝l̶̠͊́ͧ͒͌͘͟d̖͚̩ͧ̓̾̔́̚ ̢͚̲̮̘̞͆̾͊̃ͯ̔͌͠w̥͈̼͈̖̲̉͂ͣͩ́͠h̢͙̻̳͂̏̋̍͊̿̀ö́̾̀̋͏̞͇̭ ͥͪͩ̂̈́̿ͪ̎҉̱̹̖̯͍̤̰I͎̞̰͒͗́̅̇ͩ̋͘͝ ͬ̓͊̈́҉҉̺̟̣̤̩͇̼̪a̜͈̖͕̻͒ͧ̄̀͘ͅm̋ͥͣ̀҉̘̦̣̬̼̬̝͍̙́ ̮̱ͪ̔͂͊ͪ̒̈͐ͣ͞a̧̦͕͙͖͊n̶̘̜̩ͩ́͜d̓̓̌ͩ҉͏̢͖̜̹͖͓ ̜͎̦̟̳̙͈ͣ̂̐͊ͯ̇ͯ̕͟t̳͈̯̻̭̺̖̙͐̔ͧ̇̕ͅo͙̻̗͕͖̤̓ͭͭ ̶̛̲͓̮͇̟̼̣̝̗͒̑́ͧͯ́̚h̗͔͙͂̓ͭͥͫ̓͜o̡̬̊̾ͯ̅͢l̶͑̄ͫͨ̒̒̆҉̰̞̘̪̞ͅd̸͔̪̮͇͊̅ͯ̿̽̈͌͊͟ ̠͋̊̏ͪo̥̪͖͙̰ͯ̒͝n̩̆ͧ̄ͤͧ̔̀̑t̯̞̫͚̣͔̠̃͆̋̃͑̍͒͢o͌͒͆̚͏̛̟̰͇̹͚̱̘͍͜ ̗̙̗͓̪̊̾ͨͤ̿̚ẅ͚̮̩̖̪̙̣̻́̂̊͟͜ḩ̹̱̼͚̼̄ͣͤͥ̌ͦ́̔̾͟͠ͅo̷̶̩̗̓̔ͩ̎̏̌̿͡ ͇̟̣̬̱̪͑́͜T̝̦̩͓̝̹͚͗͌ͧ̈͘ͅhͫ́ͩ̌̏ͨ҉̤̣͇e͈̪̪̱̝̟̠͋̆ͣͫ͒̓̓ͪͤ̕y͉̤̦͍̤̻̌̈ͬ̽̓͑̍̀ ̨̗̲̟̱̟̣̺͗̊a̛͎͈̞̩͈ͨͬͫͯ̂ř̨̫̙̹̬ͦ̀̈ͫ̏̍͂͠e̯̯̖̼͂ͭ͋̽̽̾͌̕ ̢̥̝͇̻͇͑͗ͩͬ͗ͧ̀͝ą̴̜̦̼̪̲ͥ̇͗̚͜ͅn̸̛̗͇̰̳͍̺ͬͤͪ̂̾ͩ̈d̶̙̭̻̳͈̝͇͈͎͑ͣ̓ͫ̿ͧ̌̚ ͙̤̖̠͇̩̭͋͒̈ͣͭͨͅw̺̜̦̑͌͊̎ͫ͘h͛̈͏͎̻̮̯̪̺͇͕͟͜ͅő͛͌͒̌̐ͪ̂̀҉̨͈͔͈ͅ ͮͦ̒͢͏͎̗̤̲͚̫̳ͅW̡̗̦̩̙̃̽̉̾ͦ̿e͓͓̻̎ͫ̓̆̀̚͘ ͎͓̯̗ͩ̓̋ͥ̃̈͛ͅǎ̶̧̲̬̱̣̹̞̲͇̟ͦ̊̐ͭͩ̓͗r̙̮̰̣͙͙̫̽͑̃̔ͪͫ͂͟ĕ̻.̫̼̯̺͓̺̇̿͘͝ ̵̗͕͋͆̓̊̋̊͡͝ ̴̠̫̥͕̙̮͖̲ͤ̂͑͑I͕̊͒͢ ̨͙̻̜̩̫͍̺ͯ̂ͧ̑͒c̸̙̝͔͓̽͂͒̅ͫ́ͅȁ̶͕͖̳̞̣̗̳͈̀̉̒͒ͮ̐̈́n̶͎̹̰̰͇͓̜̼̓͑̾ͩͧ'͆ͦ͠҉̴̟͔̱̯͉̜̦̟̺t̹̣̼̠̩̓́ͯ́ͦ̈̌́ͅ.͒̓̒ͦ̀͛͠͏̘̲̖̜͓̩̠ ̹̲̤͍̱̹ͪ̓͂͗̅̎͟͞ ͂͛̆͢҉̣͉͖̺I̭̩͈̖̲̻̭͓̍͐͘.̬͔̭͍͉̻͙͑͋ ̨̼̪̼͖͔̽̿ͥ̊̂ͤ͒̆͟͜ ̶̙̖̳̺ͩͫ̊ͭ̄̋̏̌́W͎̞̦̭̗͙ͣ́̐ͨͬ͘e͈͔̲̥̱̭ͭͤ̍͛͐̂̾̚ͅ.̡̢̛̫̓̑͗ͭͬ̎̈ͅ ̶̢͍͔͓ͪ̄͛̌̋ͩ͆̀͝ ͚͎̩̟͚̄́̋͂͂ͣ̔ͮI̵͙̻̩͙̘͙̪ͦ̓̐̉͡t̶̞̦͓̯̟̼̄̔͂̂ͭͫ̔ͅ'̷̝̜̘͉̝̦͇̠ͨͥ͗̌̍ͯs͉̻͉͉͙̱͙̖̝͂̽ͥ̀ͭ͌͋̊̕ ̥̄ͪ͋̎̽͐ͬ̆͢ǵ̶̢͈̪͇̩̹͆̉̀ę̘̼͖̫͕̎ͭ̈́ͯ̊̇͠ͅt̛̩̘̻ͦͭ̾̎̅̚̕t̙̼̖͕̘̟̦̤̽͑ͪ͘ì̶̵͙̲̠͙̘̮̑͂͘n̊̎ͩ̉͏͖̜̥̮g̡̞͚̣̯͔͈̠̖̉ͫ̋͌ͥ ̮̃̉̿̚͘h̸̶̢̥̞̠̭̆ͯ͛̂̆̄̅a̢̮͚ͮ͑̊̋̐ͧ͊̇͡͞ṟ̭̟͖̗̝͕̗̈́̅d̩͕͇̝̭̦̫̲ͥ͒͐́ẻ̢͕̩̮̖͆͌ṟ̨̝̘̩ͪ͌͐ͬͭ͟ͅ ͒͞҉̳͕̹̪͎̥͎ͅt̳̜͕͉͓̜͍̣ͥ̌̏̑̕ỏ͔͕̬͉̻̝̗̿͝ ̞͖̠̳̘͚̫̪͑ͤ̌́ͣ̕͘͠ẅ͊͏̥̫̣̫̥͘r̴̩̳̜̽̓̋̆ͨ̔ͥ̀ͅi̪͔͈̬̳ͬ̊ͤ̈ͥ̎ͮ̿̚t̡̡͓̞̩̬̯̭̤̔̾̉̉ḙ̛̹̘̖̦͉̣͓̿̐́̕.̮́̅̓̍ͬ̀ͅ ̷̷̬̩̩͔̣̜̹͐ͩ̾ ͂ͯͨ҉̝̪̜͖B̺͈͐ͨͫ̿̃̒̌̆̚͟͢u̩͂̐ͤͮ̌͂̎t̷̪̩̰̺͚̎ͣ̒ ̶̘̜̭̘̼̳̊̏ͮͅI̷̻̟͔̞̩ͤͭ͆͘ ̡̛̼̞͙̫̭͊͒c̸̨̤̪̱̓̔͡a̜̐̽̾ͫͭn̘͚̰͈̅͡͝ ̉̆̆̂̈͠͏̥̭͚̝̥̺̬̣͝s̶̛̲̹͇̼̠̱̲̘͋̇̓̌̊̍̈́́t͓̻̭͙̦͚̊̂͒i̛̟̥̪̻̝̞̣ͮ̀͛ͩ̂ͮͣl̶͕͍̭͚͇̮̑̓̓ͅl̬̪̰̭̻̱̑̑ͮ͞ ̵̛̬̥͖͉̲͗̅͑̿ͯ̔̋͗ś̶̛̩͕̜̬̤̌͘ͅa̸̢̗͖̝ͮͧ͛̓ļ͍͉ͪͤͤ̍̃ͨ͘͜v̷̡̙̤͇͈̫͖̣͕̥̒̏̈́̂͠a̧ͮ͌҉͔͖̼͖̟g̨̝͓̫̘͔̺̥̣̎͝ẽ̲̜̻͕̱̻̈̿͛ ̵͐͞͏̭̺͖̯͖͉t̨̮̦͇̝̠̝ͥh̡͙̝͔̊̆ͮ̌ͭ͂ͦ͢͟ĩ̭̬͔̖̬͉̦̣̎̉̒ͣͨ̃ͭ͞s̠͔͔͇͕̭̄̒̀̈́ͫ̇͗ͯ̚͞.̼̼̋ͦ͒͛ͮ ̧͖̼̱̺ͥ͒ͦ͐͞ ̛̛̯̣͕̣͍̣͚͎̏W̷̗̠ͨͯ̈́ê͍̋ ̩̩̗̯͑̾ͥ̋̉̇̍͢c̫̲̍̑͛̈́ͫ͑a̶̢͚̲̬̅̆̌̽ͦ͌͐͐͑ṋ̨̧̫̝̩̠͚͚͐̍ ̠͙̆͋̅̐͛ͥ̓ş̫̗̬̳͇̜̗̻̋ͨ̄ͨ̀́ṯ̵̹̣͚̞̦̗̤̀͜í͚̜̠̤̻̆̽͋̊͆͊͒̀̚l̨̘͎̹ͮ̋ͨ͠l̵͙͈̱̞͓͒͋ͧ̑͊̀ ̶̢͉ͪ̓̿̈ͨ͆͜s̢̗̼ͤ̄ͥa̧̜̼̙̰ͧ̒͋ͮ̌̊͐͑ḽ̡͔͖͎̏̈ͣ͊ͬ̓͜v̲͎͐̊ͪ̈́ͩa̵̵͉̭̭̿͐̾̎̐̑͊́g͊̄̈̌ͭͭ̑҉͓e̷̘̥͎̼͚͍͍͇͌̾́͝ ̢͈̻̎́̋ͧ̾ͤͪ̒t͇̫̭̙̯͗̉̀̕ẖ̥̓̂̈́̈́̿̿ͨͩȉ̉̎ͨ͏̡̗͓͠s̴̢̜̮͕͇̯̓̏.̪̦̠͔̇̇̎̐̓̀ͅ ̜̼͙͔̪̠̣̻̬̉̿ͥ͌̀ͧ̀͠ ̶͎͔̙͓̣̩͆̋̽͛W̶̜͇̺ͫͭ̓e͖̻̬ͪ́͠ͅ ̓ͣ̃ͭ͏̻̠͙͕̻̳̦a̼̖͚̼̝̬̼̻͆ͨ̂ͣ̒ͫ͊̾ͯ̕ṟ̸̜̰̫̪̙̃͂ͯ̅ͭ̿͗̀e̞̪̹͇͎̬̅̇̐̿ͯͬͅͅn̵̛̠̱͓̭̖̩̬̩͈͐͆ͧ̌̓'̧͉̲̣̱͕̩̔ͤ̿̈͑ͧ̀t̺̝ͯ̇ͤ̀͆͋̃͋́ ͙̲͙̖̙͖͎̋ͪ́ͫͯ͐̽a͙̞͈̿̇̽͜l̛̳̤̪͖̫̖̤͂ͩ̀̕o̯̻͓͚̣͖͚̤̝͋̆n̡͎͔̬͇̱̦̜̞̅̆̄͌͛ͨ͟ȩ̱͖̠̼̪̣̘̬͆ͦͪͮ,̼ͯ̂̀̎ͥ̀̍̑ ̧̭͔̌̈́̽͂̐t̠͙̩̬̃̌̋̒͗ḩ̠͇̟̌͜ḙ͕̫̘͇̓̃̕͞r̘̹̠̹͗͛̏ͩ͆ͬ̇ͨ͝͠e̓̍͏̴̦̻̩ ̵̤̳͖̙ͬͯͪͅa̰͔͔͇̜ͦ͊̀͝r̼̬̻̳̖͈͔͚͛ͣ̾̓e͙̩͍͖̝ͧ̇ ̬̣̻͈͎̠̲͉̒́ͩ͘ͅọ̳̇̌͠ţ̧̭̤͚̹̗̺̞͚ͮ̑ͩh̡͎̀͌è̩̤̝̬͓̥̉ͣͣṛ̵̡̧̲͐͂̏ͨ̃s̛̤̳͈̦̲̦̈ͮ̈ͬ͊ ̷̷̫̭͙͖̓ͦ̍ͫͤ͑ͬ͛o͐͆̒ͪ̂̒̀ͩ҉͓̻u͓̼̰̥͉͊̌̀͟tͦ̅͋͏̯͓̦͚͍̹̩͍̕ ̣̗̼̥̱̖̳̣̾̐̅͑̈͟t͇͙͎̭̩͓̪̦̂̿̌ͩͫ͑̚h̬̰͐̑ͩ́̕͞ė̻̺̙͇̤̙̯̩̀̌̀̊̑ͥ͝r̸̢̢̰͕̪̘͕͔̺̯̪̓̊̎̀ͯȩ̵̼̮̻̗̱̼͎̱͆̕.͚͎̳̱̦̺̪̀͑͝ ͙͙̬̱̯̤̏̉ͨ̑ͨ͐͟͝ ̶̙̉̂͊̎͑ͫ̑͟T̻̹̪͚̤͚̿͗̆͗ͣ̇̎͟͡h̦̼̻̑͌͒e̘͔̠̤͚̒̽̉ͩͣr̟͚̮̱͇̘͍̱ͤ͂e͔̻͈̳̺͔̒ͦ̔͌͗̓̀ͣ ̞̮͖̺̣̭͖̜̗ͮ̒͗̽ą̶̤̱̫͔̻̦̀̉̊ͤȑ͊̓̈̎ͧ͏̝͕̫̣̥͟ė͙̗͇ͭ̂̍̔͐̓̽ ͮ̽̋̔ͪͤ̊͋͝͏̩o͕̖͉̖̘͉̞͒͆̓́ͅţ͖͍͎͇̋̎ͩ̒h̨͉͓̻̭ͫ̊͛̍̑̄ͨe̷̺̮̭̦̺͈̮̿̐̃͌̀ͫ̉̔̕͟r͍̔͟͝s̼̗̬͙̭̭ͬ͗ͧ̾̒ͫ̄́ ̳̙ͬͦ́ͩͣ̌̿̓̓͟͞w̥͎̮̘̮̝̜̏͗̀̓̋̋̽h̒ͤͩ̉҉̰̱̹̫o̵̙̰̙̯͇̮ͨ͋̑͒̏͝ ͎̠̝̜̔͒͜c̲̺̣͙̉̓̚å̸̢͔̰̮̩̻͗ͪn̷̠͙͈̩̯̱̜̗̆̒̈̍͟ ̷̳ͨ̓͛ͭͥͮ̔͒̑ͅd̹͚̬͇̹͓͉̮́͗̏̈́́̚͞o̡͈̰̣̲̮̣ͦͩ ̶̳ͥ͐ͬ́w̙̬͕̮̟̟̯͇͗̇͛̉͂̽͡h̢̠̝̯͓̾̅̈́̑̃̂ͧ̏̋̕ǎ͙̱͇̳̉̏̇ͣ̽̑ͬ̕͟ṱ̶̨͇͉͙͕̳̥͑̔̅͂̕ ̧̛̱̮̺͉̫͕͇̎I͔͇̫̬̘̟͙̦ͭ͋̂ͅ ̵͍ͣͬ͌͐̒̆ͭͬc͖̫̮̼̞ͩ̈̏̌͛̀ą̶̫͍̉̅͟n͔͂ͥ̎̀̄̂̈́ͦ͠ ̬͈̪͑͗ͯͨ͂ͯ͛̚͘d͈͈̘̘͖͍̞̞̈́̋̀͌͑̑ͭ͋o͕̲̤̤͙̩̊͛̇.̼̥̖̳̟̓̉ͬ ̸̰̩͚̜̱͇̔͂̕ ̧̛̤̃̌̓̓̾͝Î̻̲͕̩̤͓̳ͨͅ ̴͕̮ͬ̿̌ͨͩ̂̄ͧ͢c̱͎̟͉̜̞̿̂͆̽̏̍̓̚͘ã̶͈͓͇̖̪̅̉ͧ̈́͑͆̃n̴̴̯͎̟̺̤̮͇ͪ͑̕ͅ ͉̙̽ͣͩ̑̔̾͟h̡̛͉͚͈̜͊ͤ̎͟ę̶̭̙͍̪̔͋͌ͮ͘ạ̧̭̗̺͎͓͉́̒ȓ̵̄ͨ͛ͭ͏̼̞̗̘̲͚̜͞ ͪ̾ͧ̍̊̌̉͏̛̖͚̣͎̜̝ţ̅ͮ͜҉̖̤̺͍̩h͋̆͗ͪ̾͏͉̘̻̪͇͉e͍̖̼̞̱̺̬ͥ̏̀i͒̿ͧ̄͐͏̠̻̞̭̖r̨͙͕̱͙̦̫̱̾͒ ̫͕̬͈̮͖̲̿͌̅͊̍ͦ͒͢w̛̜̰̝̝͕̫͔͋ͅȟ̐̂ͭ̓ͤ͏̺̲ͅi̴̼͈͒̆̅͌̅ͅs̮̺͔̪̹̠̲͉̟̑ͮ̿͊̋̌̊p̨͇͕̻̠̹̪̑̍ͥͮͯ̕ͅe̵̻͕̠̱͖̖̾ͫ͆̎̾ͥ̓͂ͅr̡̪̮͚͔͕̯͖̮̙͛̋̃̿͟s͓̙͈̙̝̻͈̬͉̀̊̕;̸̛̖̳͖̮̰͑ ̱̲̣̱̲̠͆ͭͤͣ̅͑̿̎̓n̷̟̝̜ͪ̅ͭ͌ͥ̿̚͞o̧͋̈́̊͏͈̮͍͈̺̜̲ͅṯ̹͓͉̹̩͂̒ͣ̍ͮͦ̊̾̚̕̕ ̶̺̱̲͈̹̮͛ͬͧj̢̡̳͉͎̫̤̻̘̬̍ů̢̫̯̯̯͈̖̿͒͆̓̕s̱̫͓̹̼̙̍͋t͉̯̗̯̮̱̻̻͂͂̆͑̇́ͨ̄̀͠ͅ ̱̞͉͋̋ͭͫ͊̽ͮ͞w͊̎́͒ͫ̅̀҉̟̙̜̦̜͖̙̝͢h̷͍̳͕̣͉̩̋̃̈́͑̆͆̅ͬ͜i̴̵̼͇̩̰̞̩̝͛ͯ̒̅s͛͏̥̱͈̩͇̫̣̫͘p̜̞̟͓̭̲͖̺͐͗͊͆e̮̙̠̭͙̘͆ͭ̓̽̂͑ͪ͊͢͜ͅr̶̛̦̣̦̬̝̬̙͂͆̀ͅs̻̫͍̟̘̿̌̍ͤ͊̈́̚ͅ.̶̣͚̅ͯ͂̅̊̓̃̂͟ ̙͈̅͐͗ͫ͒̔ͪ͘ ̛̻͚͂̋̀͝W͇̯̗̣͈͍̠̝͛ͮ̊͘͠ȩ̴̬̠ͭ'̛͍͕͕̻̰̯͍̍̃ͫv̶̜̝ͧ̈́̄̌͟e̸̴̜̪̲͔̹͂̀͐ͣ̑ͧ ̮̞̜̞̯̙͕̫̰̂ͨͭ̌̔̚͡m̶̵̬̼̲̣̪̼ͨ̈́ͅḙ͕͇̪̮̩̣̾̏ͭ͆̆̂̒ͫ́͡ț̫̦̱̪̞͚̠̊͋̇̔̔̄̓̋͊ ̘̳͖̪͇͇͙̥̆̉͋ͫ̆t̗̜͆͐͆̓ͩ̑́͟h̷͔͎̩͔̊ͫͫͭ̈͒͐ͯͪ͘ͅͅe̺͚̞̭͉ͫͪ̏ͬ͊͌ͮͅͅͅm̴̻̖͙͓̭̺̣̼͋ͦ.̜̙̠͉̪̞͖ͥ͊̀͞ ̰̜̻̗̝͔͔̓͐͊ͪ̿͑ͩ͊͟͡ ͖͕̮̦͈́̃͒ͫ̉̇͊̀͢W̵̟͈̥̞̮̯̠ͪ͑͗ͣ̔͒͜e͚̳͕̱͌ͮ̇̒̃́̚ͅ'̡̙͉͖͇̹͓̔͆ͮ͂ͬ͢v̵̘͙͖ͧ̃ͣ̾͗ͭͧè͔̤̞̈́͌͡ͅͅ ̡͎̺̟̞̱̖̘̙̄̽͠h͌ͯͭ̑҉͔͚͈̱̖͍͕̫͜ͅe͐̒̑͛͏͍͕̤͖̖͝l̸̡̤̳̯̮͍̺̙̓̍̇͆͂͟p̸̊̐͝͏̭͙̠̼͓ͅe̫̪̬̚͞d͍̪͎̰̟ͨͦ̅̔ ̨͙̬̥̤̥̝̗͎͊̓̑̇͑͂̽͊ͬt̛̲̻͙͇̹͕̱̫͛̿̓ͩ̕ͅh̫̳̙̭͉͓͎̎ͦ̅̇ͦ͘e̍́ͯ̀͏͙̲͕̫͈̘̻͕̯͞m̸̩̰̰͎̰̜̠̣̉̔̄̓̋̅ͩ.̼͚ͬ̅͊ͨ̌͋̀͜͞ ̙̳͉̖̫ͣ̽ͣ̆ ͥͪͥ́҉̷̛͎̠̣̠̯͖̹Ẅ̻̭̠̹̔̑̉ͧ͒͠e̵͕̘̮̪̥̥̥̯̽ͪͣ̐ͥ͑ͭ̕ ̡̻͍͇̬̂͜͜k̶̗͙̥̝͓̳͍̠̔ͨ͌̎̋̂͟n̸̢̻̝̯̭͚̂ͧ̍̌ͥ̏̇͠o̞̤͇̳̯͔͙ͮ̿̇̐ẃ̧̜̪̝̣̠͍͐̎ͦ̄̑ͯͮͅ ̸̘̤͎̼̱͇̹̅̍ͣ̊ͮ̍̋̉͡ͅw̯̣̦̬̬̯̤̏͊͑͆ͩͯ͌̽ͯͅh͉̭͚̥͇̒̎͐̏̔ͭͣ̌͘ó̻̼̭͈̎ ̴̩̗̓̌̒͟t̵̰̘̗̱͎͎̱̹͋́͢h̼̬̭͔̟̫͉͇͌ͬͮ̃̌ͩ̕ḛ̻̲̲̹̈͑͆ͤ̇̔ͬͅy̵̢̞̝͋̂̓̍̅͗͑̌́ ̧̣̥͙͆͑̏̐ǎ̡̺̫̤̬̙̙͎̫̮͒ͣ̂̉̎ͣ́͟r̲͔͚̠̺̹̣͍͌ͦ̎ͣ̊̽̑ͣę̖̈́̋̃̒̚͜ ͥ̈̋̑ͯ͐ͭ҉̷̫̱̜̺̺̺͡a͇̲͙͕̺̱͕ͧ̿̕͢n̡̯̼͍̪͛͒ͩ̿ͭ͗͠͡ḓ̭̗̣̜̬̦̩̂͋͆̿͐͗͡͠ͅ ̢̹̱͖̩̪̝͋͒ͭw̶̮̹͚̲̭̱̋ͭ̊̽ͥͦ̕͢h̶͖͕͚̩̅̇̉͛̑͝e̴͖̝̘͑̊̓̋ͤ̚̚r̵̹͖͙͇͕̤̫̬ͥ̉͂̉̚͜e̡̫̻̲̙̰͙̙̙ͬͭ̒͌ͬ́̀ ͬͨ҉̮̮̱̻̬̰ţ͖͙͕̫̗̤ͩ̆ͬͯ͋́h̍ͦ҉̭ͅȅ̻̠ͫ̔̊͐̌̎̉̌ỷ̥̱̻̣͔̅̈̄ ͗̒̇́҉͓̤͇͇̩͍͖͈̗a̷̶̘̽̈͗̏̿͆̒ͤͤr̛̺̼͙̮͇̲̜̒ͮͬͬ̿̌͑̏̓e̷̠̳͌̂̏̐̒̀̈.̷̨̹̮̌̎̋̃ͥ̍ ̵͇̟̳̼̜̙͕̈̒̋̏ͨ͞ ͈͇̼̼͆͒ͨ̑ͯ͊̐̑W̫̻̗̘̳̩͕͊ͩͦe̸͕̳ͬͭͥ͝ ͍̫̪͉̀͛ͪ́͆͌c̜͇̗̤͍̬ͩ͒ͩ̇ͤͦ͐́͟a̖̠̜̻̔n̰̱̘̞̘̱̫ͪ̈̚ ̸̤̼ͪ̕͜c̨͓̉͂ͥ̑͌̀á͓̲̥͇͚̺̩̪̳͑͌͌̓̚͝l̸̤̥̫̳͖̼̣̅̊ͭ͟ͅl͓͍̞̳̏ͥ̎ ̺̼̭̬̘̻̰̾ͮǫ̟̙͔̮̼̠̙̻͎̔ͨͮ͒͟͝nͣ̇̽́̂͂ͮ͌͏̤͙́ ̵͉̘̞̞ͥ̇̌͂̀ͦ͘͟ṭ̮̹̄ͪ̂͘h̸̟̯͎̣͚͕̼̰͂ͪͮè̟̘ͪͭ̍̉̎̀͘m̢̻̼͔̰̘̯̯̪͕ͣ̐ͦͧ͒͜ ̨̹̘̠͓͓̜͊ͦ́́a̵̴̰͍̯͇̖̠̮̔ͨͯ̑̒n̞̼͓̦͙̱̏̎͋̎̓d̶̴̠͕͈͇̤̠̱͚̐͂͑ͬ͒̑̿̈ ̛̖̟̘̹̞͚ͪͥ͡ͅh̶͇͖̫̠̖̻̥̒̇ͤͩ͗a̟̮̤̼͓̲͈̔̎v̷̼͇̜̞̺͗̋̇̔̌̇́e͈̫̠̝͍ͧ͋̃͋ͯ̎̚̕͟͞ ̰̫̦̩̭̯̼̥̺̓͆̄͢͝ṭ̴̳͇̘̫͐̃ͩ͌̓h̴̵̷͇͓̰̩̜̬̫͔̿̍͒ë̡̟̱̮̪̮͚̘̮ͨm̫̟͎̮̟̒̂̍́̿ͪ̊ͤ̀ ̳̱̳͎̱͕̝̎̉̾̒͆̏̊d̡̜̘͑͛o͉̜͎̥̰͉̊ͤ̕ͅ ̶ͯͥ̆͆̍̓͐̃͏͓͚͓̜ͅơ̘͎̞ͮ̇̾̍̾́́̚͠uͤ҉̴͕͕̦̰̺r̴͇̬͈̣̠͆ͯ̇ͩ̑̓̓̍͟ ̪̬͉͚̀̆͆͋̔ͨ̊b̩̑̂i̡͍͍̖̖̲̭̖̋̍̋ͤ͊ͭͫͤͧd̲̜̞̙͈̹̠̓̚͡d̵̴̖̬ͩ̈̓ͪ͛͌̈̓͟i̢̝̹͚̟̣̣̅̿̐͗́̚͘ͅn̸̗̺̗̗̜̠̈́̉ͩ̀̏ͅg̴͖̥͈̫͉͍̿̋ͨͨ̈.͙̲͛͆ͣ͂ͪ͝ ̸̛͚̞̯͚̫̩̪͕ͧ̅̌ ͗ͣͯ̾͗̚҉̯̫͍̠̱̰̜̤́͢T͕̳̐̀͛͒̋̚͟h̻͉̩͚̗͂̇͌͡ͅę̸͓̖͇͓̩͚̬̘ͣ͌̊̆y̭͍ͦͫ̚ ̨̰͍̝̦͎̉̐͌̈̎͆ơ͔̻̲̥͌̽̿̀ͭ̾̀̑̆͡ͅw̢̲̬̜̙̘͙̉̋͒ͩ̕ė̯̣͕̟̦̩̫̆̏̅̑ͤ͒̔ ̵͖̩̬͈̺ͤ̔͌̑́ͦ̒͂̐ͅû̍̈̒͆͒ͩ҉͎̼̙͖̰̟̞͔͜s̶̡͖̤̪̘̘̠̉ͯ͗͑̄͆ͩ͘.̡̺̘̾͒ͬ͡ ̧̧̞͓͌̎̔ͣ ̬̥̘̝̓̋̓̂̓̂̍͟͟Ț̨ͬ̒ͫ̒ͨ̑h͌͛ͩ͏̶͎̩̩̮̹̳͎͈ẽ̷̪̹̺̠̠̂̽̋̀̐ͮ̚͝͠ȳ̞̟̠̫̲̺̦͎̽ͩ ̢̛͈͉̟̭͗ͬ̊̊o̥̜̱̮̦̪ͤ͌̾̏͜w̩̤̼̱̬̻̲͍ͥͥͥ̈ͭ̋ͭ̂e͔̫̅͆̋̍̍́ͦ̄ͥ̀ ̰̪̘͇̮͙͚͑̔̊̇uͭ͛͛̈̇͟͏̼̺̹̠͎̜̣̲͝s̤̜͌́.ͭ̊̅̊̈̇̑ͨ̔҉͍͖͎͉͎̬̲̩̱ ̻̫͉͎̺̞͍͛ͭ͊͊ͤ̐̾̐ ̊ͨ͏̷̛͕͔̱̫T͊͌̕҉̭̟̮̰̭̦͖̘ḫ͓̲̲̋ͩͩ̀͟e̢͎̭͇͚͈̯̮̱͇͆̾̌͘͞y̩͗ͭ̀̊̀͢ ͔̓̏͊ͣ̌̓͆̏c̷̗̘͔̜̬ͯ̍̀̚a̵͈̦̳̿͋̄͌̀͘n̴̡̠̘̠̣͈̭͊ͨͩͬ͝'̶͕̱͖͆͆t̵̯̲̲̳͕̯̮̙̪ͥ͐̎͛͐͋ͩ͞ ̵̛ͦ͗͒̅̽ͬ҉͇͚͙͓͚͓g̠̘̱̳̜̱̼̘ͯ͂e̸̢̜̞̦͇̮͍̘͎̟̋ͯ̈̒ͧ̚͢t̝ͨ̋̿ͦ͆ͮ̃̎͘͢ ̵̻͇̺ͬ̃̌̂̀̀ù͚̱̞̥̣́͊̇̀ͣ̀̆̀͘͜ŝ̥̗̘̳͆̽̾̓͑͡.̻̪ͯͨͪ̓ ̷̡̩̦͓̀ͫͪ͆ͦͬ̀ͬ̈́ͅ ̡̘̗͓͙͙͍̇̎̏͢͢ͅW͇͈̐̔ͧ̍́̋ͣ̉ͩ͞e̘̰͎͉͔̹̍͌ͧͮ̚͝'̥̘̘͉̦̗̙̐̿̔̔̔̐ȓ͖̻̖̼̩ͯ̃͋͢e͙̺̦͙͚̱̰ͧ̇ͅ ̢̛͖̓̽s͚̺͆͌͋̔̓̀̀́ạ̵ͮ̊ͤ̅͋̈͗ͧ́f͖̦͔͕̔͐̈ͥe̶̪̪͔̊́́͠.̸̯͎͓ͮ̌͂̔̃̇̿ͥ ̨̩̱̜̝̝̼̮̟̬͛̐ͣͬ̃̄̚͝ ͓̘͓̂̏̽͑ͩS̷̼͖̩̫͖̝̮̆̎͢͝a̰͔̟͖̣̔̿̃͢͢͞f̑ͥ͏̡̘͙̮̥̬̩̪ȩ͉̖̙̝̺̪͉̭̉͐̃͜.̴̧̪̥͉̘̬̟̈́̉̀͆ ̷̲̙̯̞̘͖̦͊̂̓ͮͣͪ̎́̈ ̺̣́̅̇S͖͈͍͎ͮ̓ͪͪ̏̚͘͘ͅa̠̤̳̪ͮf̺͙͎̳̜̽͆̕̕ͅę̺͙̯̫͕͖̯̭̦ͨͯ͒͑͐ͤͬͬ͜.̢͙̣͍̇̈́ͥ͑̒̀ ̥̳̪̌ͣ͊̔̽̃̔ͥ̕ ̰͔͎̰̘̟̫̹ͮ̂̌͢S͗̂ͮͩ̾́ͬ̚͏̼̗̞̳̰̰̭ā̲̝̖ͅf̬͓̈́̐͑͑͑̑̅̀̚͠e̘̘̯̰̪̭̭̥̥ͬͣ̚.̛̙͎̘̻̙̖̜̐̎̅ͤ͊ͮ ̟͗͋ͣ͛̇̏̚ ̎̐̃͋̐̽҉̶̢̦̦͇̻̲͈̳̩S̩̞͍̐ͭ̊̎ͥͫ̉͒́a͗͞҉͖͚͕͖̞͇͙f̔ͫ͏͖̠ě̼̫̦̬̮̤̣̥͋̒ͩ̃̌̐͠.̶̗̗̲͖ͬ̉̀ ̢͓̭̪̃ͫW̷̶͇̫̲̩̖͈̻̳͇̅̃ͭ̀̌̿ę̤̮̻̓ͯ̔̄̆̉́͟ͅ'̱̬̦͈̱̤̰͍͈ͣ͊͌̐̑̚̚͘l̳̱͇̺̦̭͈͔ͤͪ̓͠l̩̯̖̘̳̳̦͒͑̏͢͞ ̛̟͈̖̖̲̣̪͍̒̊̎ͫ͝b͚̾͞͝e̷̻͇͎ͥͯ͐ͥ͗̂̈̋͡ ͔̏͌̈͒̀͘ö͖̱́̈́͋ͨ͒ͮ͆͞k̗̙̂̇ͬͦͬ̈̈̂̍́a̯̱̖̖̭͒̈́͊̌͛ͧ̃̚͟ͅy̵͇ͫͨ̽͘ͅ.͖͖̭͈͙̔̇̃́ ̨̩̰͕̰͙͙̦̦ͫͤ̄ͅ ̤͔͕͓̭́̆̈̍̇̍͡T̰̪͍ͤͨ̏ͦ̊h͈͚͌̅ḙ̶̵̦ͣ̇̓͛̀̎̏̚̕y̜͉̥̟̳͗ͥͩͪ̑̿̓ͧ́͝ ̞͈̩̪̱͈̱̖̀̋̆͋ͩ̒̾̚ͅc̢̥̲̎͊̃͠a̜̣̰͙͔̜̓̑̉ͬ̈͌n̸͔̞̦͓̣͂̍̈̀͗ͭ̀͞'ͫ̆ͤ̒̽͋҉̮͚͓̗̀͝t̘̟͙͒̐ ̨ͦ̋̂ͥͬ̃͂͊҉̨̺̞̼̳͙̗f̛͔̬͕̗͓̻̎̽̏͑̎ͣ̂̀i͕̺ͦͥ̆̓̃ͤ̓n̨̪̝̓̈̇͒ͪ̋͡ͅͅd͔̫̮̯̫̙͚̈́̅ͭͧͨ̏̒̇ ͙̠͔̲͎̘͖̉̄́́u̙̣̥̲͎͎ͣ̇̾ͩͨș̷̞̞̭̱̟ͦ̾̏͒̌̉͝.̍̐ͤ҉̟̪̪̱̯̪̹̝̩ ̵̡͍͐̏̓ ̷̪̼̜̂ͦͪ̋̃ͨͩT̾̄͂͂̃̿͞҉̯̝̘̟̤ͅh̟̻͇̿ͤ̏ͧ̽͐̀͝e̻̟̐̃̇ͧ͛̊͘ŗ̴͚̄́̉ͧ̈e͆̆͜͏͈̣̟̲̭́ ̨͚ͤ̍̿͊ͬ̋́a̘̘͓̼̩̭ͩ̅͆́ͤ̋ͬ̑ͬr̝̲̻͕͚̩̹͔̅ͨ̂͒͆̋͞ͅę̧͔̑ͮͨͧ͌̚ ̨̞͖̦̞͔̫͈̔̾s̴̵̝͓̍ͧ͑̋ͨ͊͠e̻͎̫͖̯ͥ̄͞ç̶̤̗ͭ̄̀ͅr̵ͪ͗̌̔ͭ҉͓̦̝̺͖̥̤̟̜ȩ̷̜͇̒̂͌ͥ̀̑ͫt̴̪̖͎͓͙̦͔͐̍̉ͩ͘ ̵̡̣̖̟̼ͥͣ̾̎͑ͩͭ͝p̴̫̰̼̫̊̎ͭ͑͑͌ͮͣḻ̟̯̟̜̄͐̆̍a͍̠͍̾͒̄̍ͨͦ̔c̴͙̦̺͚͒̓̑ͮͭ̆͠e͙̳̼̞͉̪̳̘̓̅s̜͖͎̓̆̄ ͇͇ͨͦͭ̈͋i̴̟̳̮͍̍̎n̢̪̠͖̩̿͑͢͜ ̳ͦ͋ͭ̍͡H̛͎̘̹̘̲̣̺̦͋̓̈́̀̀a̯̰̩͇̘͖̥̟̫͋̽l̰̣̫͇̻̈́̓̽ͨͩ̓̒́̚͠l̝̥̪̊̽o͓̺̥͙͈͚̣̗͌̂͛͘w̢ͯ̔҉̶͔̦̬̩̲e̖͍̤̭͎̦̜̪̥ͥ̉̏̈́̿͊̄͆́͡eͫ͆̏ͬ͑҉̧̖̗͈ͅn̸̝̗̝͔̞̹̪͌̏ͣͦ̾̆͒̅̃ ̷̤̗̬̩̺͒̀t͈̞̩̪̣̬̓ͧ̋̏̍ͤh̡̠͎ͦ̾ͩ͑̈ä͇̙̞̎̐̇̆̏̄́̀͠t̠͙̓ ͉̣̣̪̣̜̱̺͊ͫ̓̇̈̆̑̈́w̻͈ͯ͆̓̃͠e̷̥͕͕͔͙̐̇͝͝ͅ ̴̴͕̠̩̻̼̣̜̀̀͘c̶̢̱͔̥̖̱ͤ̑̊̿͆͐̈͘ǎ̸͉̟̺̟͇̓̀ͥ͐̎̓ñ̳͗̎͢͟ͅ ̛̤̹̪̗͖̪ͧ̄̉̐ḁ̵̷͖͍͒͊ͩ͒ͫͨ̓͋̈͠l̵̢͓̦͇̾ͭ̿̀͋̇͢w̨͈̼̼̻̿ͪͣa̹̫ͩ̈̌͢ͅy̧̛̝̪̠̪ͨ͆͟s̷̛̙ͧͫ͆̋̄ͤͣ̈͋͝ ̳̹̤̝̻̹̪ͬͪ̃̃̽r̵̪ͩ͑̽̒̂̿̾͡e̸̴͙̼̒ͯt̷͉̜̝̼̯͓͚̰̅ͮͭͪ̔r̼̲̮͉̗̮̦̼̫ͤ̋͗ͤ̿ͭ̇̚e̸̫̲̬ͬ̉̐̋̒ͯ̎̚âͭ̈̽̾̓̈́̄҉̧̮̥̟̪̣̦t̡̲͖͚̱ͨ̑̀̒ͣ̀̚ ͚̩͎̠̗̻̇͂̐̑͘t͙̦̙͎̱̝ͪ̉͑̆ͫo̸̰̤̺ͧ̀̑̂̓̀͑̎,̳̦͚̞̪̅̂͋ͫͫ̊͢ ͎̤̯͉̠̝̩͛̿ͮ̾́͟a̯̖̫̞͇͉͔̝̗ͬ̍͞ṉ̪̞̻ͮ̎ͨ̏ͪ͘d̶̦̝͍ͬ͠ ̯̻̄ͣp̳͍̪̙̪ͬ̆̎̈́͡͠͡l̛͖̮̦̯̦̮̲̆̌͞a̶͙̫̟͇̐͌̔͊̊͂ͅc̲͖͎̖̗̭̈ͪ͐̓͌̓e̖̟ͯ̂̾̈s͆ͧ̃̌ͥ͂̈̓͏̬̞͙̦̝̰͟ ̴̴̗̳̗͍͂͛ͮ͋͂͗ͫ͝w̶̷͈͙̲͍̞̣͎̌̽͜h̪̥̳̼̗͈̝͍̃͜e̴̜̺̘̘͚̻̱̝ͧͮ̾̂̿͌͒ͥ̅͞͡r̛̋̀ͪͭͫ̿ͨ҉̖̱̫̠͕͇̦͝ẽ͇͚̮͉̖͎ͦ́̔ͅ ̫̯̪̫͂ͬ̅ͩw̨̙̰̣͈̝̬͙̮͛ͥ̽̉͊͟ę̽̉̅̿̐̊ͤ͏̵̱ ͒̒͌̉ͦ̓͆͏̲͔̦̕c̥͖̾ͥͪ̀a̸̫̜͖̩ͯ̓ͥ͐ͣ͒̏͛ͫ͢͝n̷̖͚͋̏ͪ̆̕ ̧͚͉͈̣ͨͮͫͩ̆̀f̶̜̠̰ͦ̂͊̍̄i̋͋̔ͨ͂ͭ̎̿͏͔͕̻̲͈̯̘͕ͅn͆̋̄͊҉̳͍̺̟d͈̫̖͌̽̐̃ͣͭ͋ ͍͆̊̽ͪ̇ͫͧ͘͞T͛ͥ̃͑ͮ͗͌ͥ́͏̮̲͇̘͘h̰͖̳̹͊͊ͫ̃͛̒̄e̪̲͍̮ͣ̑̓ͣ̊ͮͣ͝͡ͅm̸̨̝̜ͨͬ̚͠.̪̥͍̠̭͉̖̘̈́͋͑̓͒͝ ͎̩͙̉ͮͭͤ̂ͦ̚͟͜ ̴͍̯ͬ͂T̴̵͍̖̈ͭ̉͊h͇̲͙͆̌̄̔ẽ̀̔͂ͯͥ͞͏̴̬͎̩̹͓͈r̰͔͕̮͚̬̠̈́̀̀ė̤̘ͥ͢'͕̤͌ͫ̾ͨ́ͭ͡ͅs̨̬̦͈̑̑̂́̋͘ ̳̯͉̫̤̩̫͓ͮ̽a͚͓͛̐ͪ ̭̖̺̤̗̟̖̖̽̄w̢͍͚ͬͫͭ̍͟ȁ̶̩̲̺̻͚̖̾̔ͩ̇͢y̨̤̜͔̬̖̓̂͛͌̋̐ͮ̕ ̬͕̣͙̗͋̅͌ͯ̒̄͐̿ô̿̄̓̒̀̒͠͏̯̗̗͎͙̙u͔̣͇̮̹̜͎̲̅̅́t͔̫͎͓̱͓̓͆͒̀͘,̵̴̼̩͙̺̟͙̣͛ͨ͊ͅ ̸̨̛̠̬ͧͦͥ̏̐̅t͖̲͇̪̜̹̺̤̆̉͊̓͘͝h̷͖̥̼̫̊͆̓͘ę̵̱̲̭̑̀ͭ͊̐̀r̸̖͔̮̟̟̭̜ͥ͒ͩ̃̇͆ͦͅę̍͗̽̊͏̪̤͙̼͖'̱̱̗͇͉͈̈ͤ͑s̶̖̙̗̞̈ͥͤ͒͂͢ ̨̠̻̤̱͉͔̰̱̄ͬ̊̏͘a̟̖̖̯͔̒̔ͦ̒̈ͪ͋̒̚ ̧̫̂̈́ͥ̊̀̓͑͐͟͠ẁ̏͛̓̓҉̝̞͎͇͜ǎ̵͔̭̱̤̾ͬ̾̾ͫ̂̇͝͡ͅy̢̨̤̹̿̾̂ ̸͓͚̳̺̭̮͚̽̆ͦͤͣ̍͘ȍͫͧͫ͏̣ͅǔ͐̃ͯ̿҉̛̰̗͖ţ̸̡̖̼͓ͧ͛̊͆̂͆̌̈̌,̴̮͎̰̩̼̌̒ ̻̥̖ͭ͐w̶ͤ̃͐ͩ́̑̈͠҉͈͉̖e̸̶̩̫̯̊ͯͫ͢'̷̸̞̓̎̊͛̿͛́̂̓r̡̼̼̬͓̹̫̃̂͝ê̢̤̻̩̭̯̟̗̘̒̕͢ ͓̥̟̖̜͖̙ͫ̋ͣ̈́̈́́ͅo͇͙͍̹̻̮͙̎͑ͮͣͅk̯̠̟̯̣̱̼̟̓́̒ͯͪ̚ͅa̧̦̓̒̈̔̅͗̂́̚ͅy̶̍҉̖͇̞͈͔͚,̛͈̤͍̱̜ͭ̓͋̆͌ͧ͜͠ ̷̡̣̍͛͐͛͆̓͒̅w̱͈̦̃̓ͥ͒͑͑͠e̷̹̼̯̎̈̊̎̓̇͗̃͜ͅ'̹̟̠͉͇ͯ̈́ͯ̌ͣ̉r̡̲͉̟̉̓͆̓̓́e͍͚̖͕̰ͨ̅̎͋͐̓̌̓̚ͅ ̵̱͓̥͕̫̫̯ͭ̂ͫͧͬ͟o̓ͯͪ̒̿̈́͏̵͎̝̹̟͍͍͓̼̳k̷͔̱͖̯͎̤̖͈̅͝a̷̰ͧ̍́y̝͚̪̰͑̑ͣ̅̈͛͂ͮ͌.̧̻̻̤̱̼̫ͨ̒ͥ̓̈́̈̾̀͝ ̾̔͋҉̜̹̩̤ ͬ̎͌͌̄̋͌͏̞͍̻͚̼͈́E̲̞̗̯̗͋͌ͮͥ͊̔͠ͅv̡̉̐͒ͬ҉͈͉ȩ͚̯̠͚͐͛͆́ͅr̦̰̼̭͔̼̗ͩ̂ͤ̉͜͝͡y̢̹̱̳̩͔̮͉̫̑̋̆͐t̡͇̱͓̗̬̠͈͉ͫ͒͐̀͜͡hͦ̐̾͜͏͈͞i̧̥̜͒͆̐̓͜͜n͍̱̣͖̭̜͓̤̯͑ͨ̈̿̒͒͒͛͠g̷̡̪ͪ̂̓͂ͩ̆̏ͧ͞ ̢̠̙͓̦̲̻ͮͩ̾̋ͯ͝w͌̌ͭͪ̚͟҉̣̬͡i̶̪͚̜̲̜̱̒̐ͯ̀̚l̡̔ͤ̌̋͏̼l͖̻̬̐͗̓̑͑̚ ̨͈͕͔͍̤̹̓ͣ̈́b͕ͧ̇̿͊̔̿́ẹ̞͔͕̓̆̓̑͜͟ ̬̝͕̣̞͕̰̱̐̓͊a͔̜͓̖̼ͧ͢͢͝l̢̼̦̞̞̹ͤ̏̈́̇͆ͩ͋̑͝͠ĺ͚̰̪̱̙̳̫͖̻̋̆̅͑ ̡͓̖̫̱̮̭̗̼̐ͭ͊͗͋ͤ̋̐r̮͙͂ͮ̽͐͟͠i̛͇̱͌̉̒̒͜g̶̹͚ͥ̌ͯͣ͑͢͝ͅh̵̋̈҉̳̹ţ̫̱̰̘̑̓̓͂̈͗͂̍͜.̘̮͍̝ͤ̀͑̏́́͘͟ ̗̪̼̤̘̹̩̇̓̾̂̀ͧ̈́̂̒ͅ ͉͈̰̿A̛͓̪ͧ̓ͪͮ͋̓́n̴̼͇̜͔͖̮̘ͭͧ͊̌̀ͅd͙̬͇̰̻͉̏ͧ̂ͯͤ ̶̵̩̝͙͗̒̓͛̽̿͗ͮ͝ī̡̗̺͍͙͈̯̠̥͕̾͆ͪ̔͋ͥ̌̒͢f͉̰͍̠̹̗͚̲̥͑ͬ̂͗ͮ͌̐̚ ̤̲̲̀̅͢͢n͖̹̰͖̻̲̱̘͈̋̀ô̪̮̝̱͚͇̊̐̎̌̋̕ͅţ͚̝͉͕̼͕̪̹͖̽͐̑̓ͫ͞ ̭͚̩̦̳̣̺̹̂̓̃͊̈́́̚w̞̖͎͓̫͎̽ͩͣͫ͂̌̾̀e̳̜͈̺͖̜̻̩̋ͤ̎̀ͣ̀'̴̢̟̮̙͑͌͞l̵͕̈ͣ̀͑͒l͒͊ͧͬ҉̘̭͙͇͖̗̀ ̼͖͔̦͕̗͎̗̽͒ͥ̐͌̆ͪ̑́͘m͕̭̗̙͙̓̔̈̂ͣͤͣͩ̀͟ͅa̶̖̦͐ͭ̂̇ͭͦͫ̀͘k̶̲̭͙͙̙̘̐͝é̵̳̞̤̳̬͍̲ͮ̃́̍͋̆͗̚̕ ̷͍͚̦̱̉̋ͣ́i̘̩̥̯͌͆̆̀͂̽̄͟͠t̸̵̨̺̙̼̉͂ͥ̂̂ͭ ̢̧̭̰͇̪̫ͫ̔ͅs̷̪̪̬̾̍̒͋ͅͅọ̧̭͚͈͍̤̒̌ͯ̐̿͗̓͗̚̕͜.̺͍̞̫͈͗̈̃̀̾
̭͔̜̬͖̊̈
̴̶̣͕͍̟͎̂̆ͬ̍̄͠-̪̫̺̮̙͖ͦͧ̐͒̿ͬ͝ ̵̺̻͇̦̼͚̘̗͕̌͂̾ͨ̔̇̿͜R̵̡̖̞̥̝̀̈́ͣ͂ͨȩ̰̹̲̫̺̰̅̆̎ͣ̍̏͟ͅd̵̷͖̺̼̮̟̘͆̏̒̇͂͆ͥ̚͞  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:25 pm
Steadfast

I'm still not sure how we managed it. We found it in my things, in a box, forgotten. I don't know how we managed to put it on; my old skullpin. Someone had hooked it onto a choker to turn it into some sort of a collar as a joke. You don't put a collar on a werewolf, y'know? It's a matter of pride. A collar to me is like... someone agreeing to be tamed. A sign that lets anyone know that you're obeying someone else.

And yet.

And yet.

And yet.

Here I am with it on, one hand caressing the familiar shape of the skull. I can feel my Fear being pulled into it and looped, gathering strength with each beat of my corrupted heart. I can hear myself think for once. Once?

...looking back at what I just wrote, I can fully assure you, Reader Who Will Regret Reading This Once I Find You And Catch You And Make You Suffer, that I completely regret what I just wrote. I sound like a whiny teenager! Ugh! I already have to read enough of this sort of trite whenever I'm bribed to help grade papers. Maybe the habits of students are rubbing off on me. Wait, maybe? Maybe? It's a definite "yes."

Ugh.

- Red  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:33 pm
Rhapsody in --

I miss him.

I must confess: ţ̪͎͚̱̗̬̐̿̓ͣͪͫ̍́̏͋̕͟͞͞h̴̢͖͍͙̺̤͎̥̥̺̬̿͐͋ͧ̋̊ͥͧ̀͠e̸̺͎̗͚͉̮͚̙̺̥̤͓̬͔ͬ͌͐ͬ̉̀͗ͭͫͬ͘͡r͋̀̈́̄̂̄̐ͯ͒̋̑́̐ͯ̔ͣ̚͝҉͡͏͍̥̞̥̝͉͉̖̫̮͔̝̦̩̗e̙̹͓͉̟̮̰̫ͧͯ͑͌̈́̿̊̓ͪͬ̿͑̌̕̕͢͢͜ ̷̞̭̝̞ͨ̈́̃̀͑ͧͬ̑̋ͩ̍͢͝ͅw̶̧̨͍̻̤̰͕̟̼̤̠͖͎̦͉̖̖͙ͬͮ̍͛̐̿̓̀̚͘ä̾̅̓̉̑̊̆͗ͬͪ͌̾̔̓́͟͏̵̱͈̥̮̖͎s̵̢̘̺̙͇͈̰͇͕͕͔̠͖͕͌̑ͬ̏ͩ̐͐̀ ̶̧̢̩̺̭̳͚̘͔͕͙͖̗̇̀ͧ̈́̅ͣͅą͕͔̭͔̟̟͖̩̙͙̜͙̖͈̜̼̼̲͖̑̓̉ͮ̓̐ͭ͌̚͟͟͝ ̷̴͎̙̬͚͓̼̜͈̜̤̣̬̱̖̙̰̭ͭͥ͑̏ͭ̒̎̈ͯ̾̒ͪͣ͘͜t̶̬̜̯̼̖̣̲̲̳̦̺̻̻͍̖̤ͧ͂ͪ͛̎̈͒̎͊̃̀͘͟i̸ͨͮͤ͛ͣͧ̍͌̎͛͆̐ͪ̐̐͟͜͏̯̪̹͙͜m̴̨̟͖͚̬̦̫͚̠̗̠̯̫͔͔͎͌ͬ͑ͧ̄̒̆̎̓́ę̶̨̭̮͖̯͍̖͖̳ͥ̈̐̈́ͯ̔̇̆ͤ̄ͯ̊̈̍̊̀ ̶̢̦̥̻͙̖̰̽͑̄̂͆̽̀̂ͥ̏ͪͥ̄͡I̡͈̤̥̳̹̲͍͎̞͕͉̺̼̟̩̎͊ͤͪ̒̌͐̔ͅ ̷̨̨̱͖͖̱̱̙̰̜̗̳̳͆ͪ̓ͤ̓̍̃̓ͦ̍̍͑͝ã̴̸̴̺͓̲͍͔̠̹̖̤̄̄ͤ̃ͤ̏̎̎͟͠ͅt̷̺̣͎͓͕̼̳̙̤͔̭̺̖̗̹̐ͬ͛̇̀̿͢ͅt͌ͤ̇͂̂̄̋ͫ̋̊̀̀͏̣̳͈̥͎͎e͆͛̎ͧ́ͧͣ̀͒͏͈͈̩̩͎̰̘͙͚̺̯͍͕m̸͕̦͈̖̩͉͎͉̟͕̖̤̥̯̻̤͍̃͑̏ͩ̋ͫ͗ͣ̚͞͠p̶̢̦̠̫̗͍͕̘̰̪͍͖̥̟̻̻̩̦̱ͮͤ͑ͩ̋́t͊ͯ̂ͪͣ̿ͨ̔̓͌̒̃҉҉͈̪̼͖͖͍͕̘͎̮̭̮̟͈̲͖e̼͈̣͖͚͎̭͂̇̋ͮͮ͋ͣ̕d͇͍̘̙̱̱̫̰͙͖ͪ̌͆͑́͢ͅ ̷̤̘̟̭̞̦̮̼͍͔̘͙͓̻̣͉͗̅̿̽̋̃ͯ̎͛̒͆̒̑ͦͨ͗͞tͮ̏̈́͆̑̃ͩ̎̓̔͆̑ͮ̓̚҉̢͉̭̪͔̜͇̰̲͟͠ợ͙̮̣͖̠͔͖̺̣̬͎ͪ̽͑̒̆̔̑̒̅̚͡ͅ ̓ͮ͊͗ͤͮͩ̌͌͋͑̋̓̈́͟҉͉̰̙̻̘͓̞̱̜̯̼̞̰̺̭̼̥͟d̵̷̠̼͕͚̮̳̞̝͖̫͎̝̘̞̪͖̟̹͗̅ͧ̊͛̈́ͥ̄̓̿r͔̻̘̮͓͖̤̩̬̟̰̳̰͓̤ͦ̎̂̊̆͛̒̆ͮ͒̍̅ͧ̊̾̾ͭ́̚o͉̪͈̮̺̣̖̝̗̱̺̼͖̻ͭ̿̄̅̓̈́͑ͫ̽ͨͫ̿͗̀ͤ̆̑͢͞ͅw̶̱̺̩͓̾͛ͣ̑̈̓̌ͫ̀̊̑͒͐̇̒̇̍͌͢͢͝͠n̷̡̛̲̟̥͚̬̪͙̒̀̎̓ͦ́ͬ̀̉͂͜͜ ̢͇͎͈͖͎̳̙̞ͥ̿̈̽͜m͑͛̀͌̐͌̄͑̈̚͟҉͈̹̲͕̼̫y̵̡͙͕̣̰̬͙̅̔̊ͥ̂̈s̵̡̙̖͈̙̞̉ͪ̄̐̄͆̂ͥę̨͙͎̰̣̞̼̦̠͓̹̖̝ͯ͌̊̇̅̏ͪ͌̒͌̑͆ͤ͆̀ļ̛ͩ͊̒ͣͨ̈́ͨ̒ͥ͟͏͎̰̤̻͕͉͔̘͙̹̙̝̖̗̤͍f̶̸̸̲̗͉̺̳̺̯̫̩̞̪͚̭̭̰̜̎̿̀ͬ͗̀̈ͧ̆͑̄ͨͫ̾̇̓ͣ̇ͤ͞ͅ.͓̮̟͖͉͕̦͐ͪ̅̆ͪ̉ͧͧ͟͠ I can remember the moment, the warmth of the embrace that soon turned into a g̬̟̝̟̻̽̅͋ͯ́̎̈́̈́̑͌ͦ̃̽ͣ̀̚̕̕e̦̳̪̳̳̝̙̒ͨͪ̔͊̊ͭ̌ͩ́́̅̈́͡͠n̷͂̃̋̿̇̿̀͋̊ͧ̃̍͑̉ͯ͌҉͙̩̹̻̻͙͔͍̳͉̳̘̗͖́ͅͅţ̣͉̦̜̩͍̟̱̦̖͖̻̩͓̯̟̼̱̈̐ͨ̒̽̍ͯ́͟͜͝ͅĺ̡̼̙̩͚̫̼̱͖͍̥̹͔̜͇̝̗͈ͤ͋͒̓ͣͬ͌͑̽͗̓̽́͒ͭ̄̎͢e̽ͭ̓͑̓̎̎ͦ͐̂͌ͯ̓̚͘͏̙̹̼̥͡ ̧̈́̉͐͂ͤ̆ͪͤ͑ͧͯ͛ͤ̇͆̿ͯͯ̄͘͜͠͏̣̟̠͓̦̱̣͓̠w̷̴͍̠̫̣̪̫ͦ̒ͨ̋̌̋̍͂͂̊̎͂̾̋ͯ͟͢ͅe̵̗̠̙̰͖̬̞͖̯̻̜̲ͮ̀͛͑̎lͦ̇̎͂͏̴̶̪̜̭͔̘̟̳̲́ͅc̶̱̣̘̮̤̞̪͍̻̤̟͎̤̟̤̪͖͎ͮ̆̑̓͐͆̍͒́ͦ͌̅ͦ͘o̺̦̙̠̖̳̘̻̤̞̫̮̰̞̬̊͐͋̀͗̏̓ͪ͠m̸̢̤̲̖̺̼͖̎ͫ͑͂͌ͥͥ̐ͧ̑̅̉ͬ̚͢e̵͔̞̖̼̞̖̹̻ͥ̂͆ͥ̈͋̆̓ͭ͂̓̋̿͑ͥ̑̀͌d̷̸̷̢̬͖̲͓͖̪̪̯̠̮̟̥̗̭̪̞̳͚̒ͬ̀̂͊̕ ͎̮̻̰̯̜̜͗ͭ͊͋̾̈͜͞ś̨̠͔̰͐̎̿̈́̀̋̓ͯ̄̈̔̽͠͠m̻̘̩̳̙͓̺͕̀̽̅͐̄̒̅ͬͬ͗̔́͜͠o̸̡̱̖̫̮͚̠͕̻͇̘̮̗͙̬͗ͧͯͩ̍̂̊̓͛ͅt̸̛̮͉̰͓͉͔̖̭̍ͭ̾̇̏ͣ͗ͤͧ͛̈̎̈̆̇ͦ͑̚h̴̾ͥ̑̂ͮ́̓̌ͭ̚͏̨̥̹̟̫̠̫̼̼̹͇̫̳͖͎͟͞ęͩ͛̃̌ͧͭ͗͐ͭ̇ͤ҉̵̢͙̯̝̭̬̟̲͘r̴͍͈̙̮͔̙̻ͤ̀ͣ͒̎͒̀̉ͩ̉ͨ͌̚͝į̴̸̸̗̻̘̼̙͙͉͓̫̗͔̘̼̮͕̈́ͦ̇ͧ́̅̓ͦ͌ͣͯ͐́̐̑́͟ǹ̸͉̱̺͕̯ͦ̋͑̏̃̓̔̍ͧ̇ͪ̌͊̂̓͐͘ͅͅͅͅg̭̩͚͔̱͚̤̳͌̽ͩͪ̿͑̐̈́̅̒̉̀ͫ̀͑̎̆̇͑͢͠͡ͅ. I strongly suspect that i̼̣̩͔̣͎̓͆̈́̽ͤ͡f̧̭̟͇͖̜̺̻̺̰̰͖̰̔ͪ͒͌ͥͩͬ̃̎ͮ̊̚͡ ̿̅͋͂̾ͮ̒͊ͧ̈́̓ͬ̆̾҉̢͇̣̯͚̟͎̥̠̥͖̥ͅͅh̛̭̘̱͙̰͕̐̓̎͐͘e̡͎̺̪̞̗͎͕̟̦͖͚͐̆̎̐̀ ̵̷̨̭̻̟̬͙͕̩̥͔̪̳̝̘̮̝̭̩̈͌̐ͪ̋ͫ̍̏͆ͯ̈̽̓͛ͪk̶̢̻͎̟̘͇̬͓̭̺͓͉̜͇̤͈̱̫ͪ̿͗̆͐̑ͮ̊̀͑͂̂̌̕͡n̴̢̲̟̟͕̠͎͕ͤ͂̏̎́ͪ͂̎̆̉ͭ͑͆̚e̊̄̔̉́͒͋ͭ̑̇͋̈́̑͘҉̧̯̩̼̫͎̝͍̟̮̖̗͍͚̼̞̭͚̕͢w̡̗̗̹͙̮̼͈͇̝̜͈̞̯͋̈̾́͋͐̿̀ ̨̅̂̈́ͩ͘͟͏̤̰͇͍̙͉̣̬̥̬̙͞h̨̧͖̥͖̠̺̙̻͗͌̌ͥ̓̀̋̒͊̃ͨ͛ͭ͢͝e̪̭͉̹̱̘̟̣̻̳͖̩̜̐́̈ͣ̓ͭ͛̔̋̒̍͠ ̷̷͔͉̯̖̯̖̘̖̰̝̫̪̜̜͙̯̯̦̻̽̒̐̀̿̆̀̀́̚w̓̐̃̅̏̐͆̒ͬ̇̋҉̬͙̳̹̟̪̫̬͘͢͢ơ̤̹̟̮͇͎͍̄̌̇ͭ͒̐ͪ̂͊͆̌ͨ̈́ͭͦ͒̾̈̀͝ư̱̺̦̼̩͈̝͖͈͙̞͉̪͐̏͌ͫ̔̃ͥ̾̊͛̾ͤ̈̌͑̿͗̓́̚͟͞ļ̶͕̟̮͖͈̗̩̋̍̽̇ͣ̚d̪̥͔̩̖̜̲̣̜̬̠̒͋̃͝͞ ́̽̂̇̎̂ͥ̐ͥ͛͐҉̢҉̴̸̯̩̲͎̹̹̳̬b̶̎ͫ͆ͫͫͦͬ̿̈́ͩ̔̆̋ͨͯ̊̚̚͏̵͖̩͈̩̤ͅē̳͚͔̼̗͓͇̫̣̭̪̗̱͖͎̖̔̉̀̅́̓͊͜ͅ ̷̃͒ͦ̊̓̋̓̀̐͌̽̒̅͋́͜҉̘̰͈͖̺̹̲̙̖͎̤̩̝̦̻̫̥̲̻͝j̤̺̣̘̲̫͇̤ͣ̒͆ͨ̉ͩ̐̍͌ͨ̕͟͟e̸̯̙̼̮̪͉̝͕̟̠͖̠ͤͥ̿̅͊͂̓͛̈́͋ͮ̃ͬͯ̀͒̊͒̀̀å̷͙̣͕̻̻͔̮̰͙͇̲̄̌̊̏ͪ̑̎̓̀̕͜l̵̹̤̟̦̦̹͛ͥͧ̇͊ͭ̀̃̀͢ͅͅọ̞̗͙͖̬̮̥͕̞̳ͧ̑ͯ̚͠ͅͅų̛͙̺̫̣͖̰̰̬̺̯̞̩͕͙͔ͫͥ̏̾̓̃ͫ͋͋̄̋͒̚̚sͬ̃ͨ̃ͮ҉͔͖̩̰̫̲̬̬͓̟͢. Or perhaps ḥ̙͎̹̗̻͈̟͈̦͔͚͊̈́̌ͬ̿͆̋ͦ̏́̀e̐̔̉ͯ̊ͦ̅͂̍̔̂͏̨̻̩̜̖̞͎̪̜̱͞ ̴̶̢̧͉̘͔̼̝̫̬͓̞̺̻̦̬̱ͯ̂̌ͤ͋͐͊̏͆̐ͫ̈̄͊͂ͬ͋̇͠w̧͎̳͕͉͙̫̖̖̔̌͂ͦͯ̀ͦ͆̾ͫ̇ͦͩ͛̑́̚̚͝o̴͔͉͚̮̹͙͇͈͉̯̜̼͎̝̙ͮ͗͐͂͑̑ͨͣ́̚͜u̷̞͎̬͖̳͍̬̥͈͉̜͈̼̯̲͎ͪ̂ͥͭ̉̅̋͐̄̇̆͑̃͡l͈̼͕̘ͤ͐̊ͥ̐ͪ̋͢͜͞͞d̷̶̫͕̰̖̳̳̖͖̦̀̏̿̇ͨ̍ͯ͗̋͛ͧͭͥͧ̈́̇͛̋́͟ ̴̧̥̺̘̜͙̰ͤ̃̈́ͩͤ͗͐́ͥ̋ͯͯ͌̈́́̀͜͜͡j̴̵̘̳̼͖̰͈̋̍͗̿ͭ͋̕͟o̅̏ͭ̇ͫ̄͊ͯ̑҉̨͇̦͚̳̤̼̖̹̣̬͖͔̞͢i̡̦̥̰͎̳̩̽̑͌̐ͧ̔́̈͌̏̃̽̓͞͝ņ̶̸͚͈̮̼̤̮̱̦̩̭̞̰̰̰̠͕͐͋̃ͭ͌ͅ ̴̮̱̻͈̮͛̋̾̏͐̑ͭͬ̋͒͋͐ͤ̾̉͛̒ͭ͢m̷̵̵̥͙̻̞̼̲̠̻̯ͬͤͬͩ͌͡ͅẻ̵̷͉̗͖̹̮̺̰̗͎͕̫̰̲̻̟̏͋̏͌̒͆̊͌̃́̉͘͞ ̴̵͙̫̻̬̩̟̯̪̣̥͕̰̞̤͎̓ͣͧ̃̾͆̏ͨͥ͂ͥ̿ͤ̅ͯͮ̄́̀̚͜ͅā̵̵̯͖̱̙̦̟̲͓ͩͩ́͂̓̇ͭ̈́̿̓̓͛̃ͦͅn̋̊̽͂͒̌̉̌̂ͨ͏͜҉̵̶̬̱͎̮̣̘͉̳͎͕̼̻͙͙̺d̢̥͕͓͓̰͖̙̫̣́̏͌ͤ͋ͫͧͩͬ̃̍ͯ͑ͥ͊͜ insist on providing assistance by ǵ̸ͦ̽ͭ̀̈́͑̀͗̈̅ͣͤ͊͂͟҉̵͔̜̘͕͚͉̥̠͖̱̼͢ë̇̓̉̾͆̔͟҉̯̝̟̱̩n̸̡̛̪̘͚̼̠̹̭̟̬̗̳̤̲͆̔ͥ͐̕ͅt̨̺̮̰̻̯͙̘̹̟ͧ̎ͥ̾͢ḻ̛͓͍̩̪͙̲̼ͨ̓ͪͤ̌̌̀́ͥͫ̃̊͊̂̑́̚̚̚̕͜y̴̧̢͖̫̗̘̝̯̝̻̱͙̟̪ͧ̿̇̔̅ͤ̀̊ͦ͋̓͗̚̕ ͭͭ̓͂͑ͥ̽ͧ̊ͥ͐̈̉͌́͞҉̦̬̗̳̠̝͓̝̫̤̦w̸̨̩͇̰̳̻̤̫̻̥̪͕̻͉̓͒̄̀ͦ̍ͥ̓ͩ̀͠͝ͅr̵̳̘̘͍͓̜͍͈͕̭͙̪ͣ̎ͯͅa̸ͫ̎ͥͤ͆ͩͧ͂͏̦̜̝̜̪̜͡ͅp̶̖͇͚̗̗̪͆̏̈̀͛͛̊͋̈̉̇̆̌͒̂̇̋̑ͨ̀͢͟p̸̬̣̤̫͎͖̳͙̝̺͔͇̓̄͌̇͆ͫ͝͞ͅį̴̧̣̝͖̟̗̹̹̗̰͉̜̗͎̥ͤ̔͛ͩ̾ͬ̆ͦ͂͘ņ̵̛̹̙̦̖̣͚̰͙̦͎̞͖̅̈͑̅͛̄͊́͞ͅg̨̗̰̥̖̩̦̞̝͔̠̲͓͙͖̟̗̒ͥ̀͗̐̾̄̍ͫͣ͆͊ͦͥ̏ͩ̊̈͘͝ͅ ̴̗̩̻͈͎̉̾̾ͮͫͯ̍h̛̫̭͈̰͍̞̱̱͖̳͖͈̹͕̦̪ͯ̆ͫ̆̆ͨ̀͘i̴̦͖͓͉̘̫͓̗͖̝͍̩̫͚͊̈́̊̋̾̑̂ͭ̉̅͊̌̋̚͠ṣ̱͓̻ͩ̐͒̂ͥ̇̌ͫ̐ͧͤ͑̀͛͛ͣ̀́̃̀͠ ̷̙̖̟̗̭͖̥̳̗͚͉͎͑ͣ͆ͩ̂ͭ̚͡͡ͅo̸̷̡͕̖͖̘̰̖̙̹̟̞ͬ̓͒͗̓̾̎̏̓͞ͅw̆͒̔͌̋ͬ̇ͪͨ̓̒̂ͫ̉͊ͫ͏̠̘͓̝̘̫̣͙͕͙͉̘͍̥̪̳̺͠n̎͂̂ͫ̍̓̍̍ͨ̊̏͗͏̠͎̬̗͚̟̼̳̝̲̣̻͔̜̙̕͝͝ͅ ̷̀̿̒̏̍̾̉͏̨̺͎̟̯̦̥̣͈̮̳̟͚̲ͅh͗̉ͧ̒́̂̐ͨ̋̏ͫͦ҉̧̻̼̳͕̹̼̰̯̜̞̫a̸͋͊͂͒̈́̈͏҉̥̣̭̬̗͔̣̪̳̼̯ņ̻̳̗̼̦͔͚̫͈̻̝̩̟̭̪̗͚̎ͦ̐͛̉̓̋ͧ̅d̏͛ͧ̀͐̓ͯͣ̀̃͏̵̨̻̫͇̺ṣ̸̢͚̬͖͚͙̦̫̦̫͕͓͖͖ͨ͑ͮ̃͟ͅ ̧̨͔͙̖͚̯̈́͐͂̽̍͟a̸̡̟͍̪̺̻͕͙͍͇̥̞̬͔͉̼̫̞̬ͫ̍̂͑͒̈̓́̂͛ͪr̴̖̯̱͔̺̞̙͍̙̪͖̥̣̟͉̺̫͋̈̈́͊̍̆ͮͮͪͩ̍̓͋̅ͪ̿ͥ͘͝ͅͅó̭̩̼͍̞̥̘̰͚͇̯̹͚ͫ̓̾ͩ̾͟u̎̊̇̃ͯ̄҉̢̜̪̮̪̪͕̘̫̟̣̮̕ͅn̶͔͖̳̩͔̺̳̠̫̼̱͖̯͉͚̣̬̲͂ͩ̎ͭ͊͆̃̐̍̀̚dͯ̃́̑͌ͩ͊̕͡҉̗͈͍̪̟͈͎̬̘͍͔̰͡ͅ ̃̎̀͆̏ͭ̄̔̏̋̚҉̴̨̰̭̥̮̤̩͕͇͎͔̯̮̩͉m̰̟̘̟̱̻̗̠͋̑̽ͫͤ̍̎̄͗̅̅̈̕y̨̧̲͈͍̘ͫ͛́̋̽̍͛̂͑͋͘͟ ̸̢̢̲̦̫̗̫͚̱͉̥̭͎̹͓̺͙̱ͨͯͧ̀ͫͥ̍̚tͦͩ̉̽ͤ͆͒͂ͮ҉̬͍̲̗͇͉͙͖̻̀̀͢͠ͅḩ̴̸̶̺͕͍̬͈̬͍̘̳̱̱̹̼͍ͣ̀͋̃̍̆͢r̶̵̨̟̫͇͓̙̯͙̾̈ͦ̔̂̐ͨ́ͦ͒͑̊̓ͮ͜ò͒̈́ͮ͂̄̓̓͗̄̽̇ͮ̋͐ͩ҉̵̵̫̣̫̮̫̱̬͍̞̭̺̯͔̗͉̰̗̼̀̕a̢̛̮͈̲͍̫̘̲̼̮̝̹̦̞͒ͬ̋̂͌̈̃̍̀̉̈̅̏͑ͬ͢͠t̵͑̓͆ͣ̿͑͐̂̄̅̈̊͘͏̵̸̤̞͓̜͇̹̪̮͚̳͙̱̥̳͖̩̘ ̯̹͓̥͈̘̭͕͔̻̱͛̑ͨ̈́̇̇̑̽͂͢͠ͅa̘͇͍̞̠̜̬̱̹̦ͬ̍̑ͭͪͬ̕͢͠n̡̡̦̫͔͓̩͙̮͕̟͑̍̔ͮ͋̆ͦ̆ͮͣ̓ͤ͋̓̌̉̾̚d̸̢̛̠͎̠͒̄̏͆ͤͅͅ ̧̠͖̙̟̮̘ͨ̈́ͨͤ̔ͭ͋ͪ͝p̸̸͔̲̻̹̠̺̫̯͖͕ͮͮͬ̈̃ͯ͂̒̈́ͧ͟ͅú̷̧̧̙̹̬͈͓͚̤̰̥͚̪͙̩̝̩̫̤̬̞̇̐ͤ̏̈̈ͫl̴̡̳̜̣̣̪͚̥̺̻̗̳̼̺̈́̇̔͊͗ͯ͑̒ͬ́̋̓̇̉͋̐ͯ́͞͠ͅl͆ͧ͆̒̐ͣͭ̀͆̅̑̓̇̐͛̑ͤ̚̚͏̵͉̲̥̣̟͖͘͟i̶̘̪̻̝̹̫͖͍͖͚̦̪ͮ̇ͮ̀ͣͭ̽͝nͧ̆̆̑̆ͤ̅͛͗̈́ͯ͏̡̛̹̰̗̭̺̠͖͓̯̻͢g͎̱̲͔̬̹̮̳̺̣̜̫̘̤̣ͬͦͩ̿ͣ͊ͥ͛͛̑ͪ̎̏̕͝ͅ ̼͔͍̻̱̟̻̤̩̮̘͉̖̙̥ͭͥͭ̀ͤ̑͂̆̋̑ͭ̅̔́̾͒̉͢m̺̬̰̗̳͙͈̟̩̪̭̗̣͈̥̗ͥ͒̍̔͐͂ͩͫ͞ͅͅe͙̟̬̦̹͒̑̂̓ͥ̿̆͋ͪ̐ͧ͘͝͞ ̸̧̢̼͎̘͙̳̥̮̮̓͊ͭͮ͆̐̏̾͌̽͆ down, down, into the cͮ͗̓ͫ̅̔̍ͤ̅҉̢̹͎̯̞̱͟a̸̹̫̜̦͉̦̎̓̀̃ͯ̿͌ͫ̌̓̇ͩ͡͞l̝̼̤͉͔͙ͣ̓ͨͣͧͭ̋ͦ̇̐̓ͯ̾̈́ͣ̉͆͘̕͢m̛͒̃̋͂̑̋̓̋̓͆̾͌͂̚҉̷̣̞̝̩̱̻͡ ̶̸̧̖̥̭̘̹̖̘͆̔̾͌̑͐ͥ͂͆͆̿͊͐͗ͬ͝ă̧̻̣̹̒̀͒͂̑̑̊̎̀̇͘͜n̴̨̯̪̼͓͈̤ͮ͂̽̒͟͝d̡̛̛̙̲̼̣̳̪̝͓̐ͤ̄ͦ ̵̳̝̮͖̥̪͔͖̱͔͙͊̉̃̈̓̔͛͑ͩ́ͧ͆ͭ̊͗́͐̅̏͡t̷̷̘̞̖͓̺̤̼͓̗̪̝͎̣͎̗ͤ̔̏̈́ͥͪͤ̀͡ͅͅh̸̵̛̹̟̺̩̹̬̝͍̟̯̑̐͑̒̍̏̂̈́ͣ̕͠eͧ̑̏ͨ̊̅͛̓̄̓͐̌͐̔ͣ̍͏̵̭̳͕̜̰ ͊̒̓ͦ͏̫̖͇͈̬͙̀q̶͋̾́̆ͬͦ̆ͯͤͫ̍ͧ̈́̇̚͘͏̣̗̤̲̣̩̣̥̮̬̥̭́ȕ̩͎͕̘̖̞͔̯̞̄̈̐͒͌̓̇͗͛̚͜͝ī̡̡̗̭̭̪̤̺̜̼̓̇ͤͤͫ̔̍̎̊ͬͪ͐̔ͮͣ͋̐ͣͅȩ̴̷̜̝̟̠̺̲͚͉̟̬̱ͫͥͪͯͣ͋ͧ͢ͅţ̡̧̲͔̝̥͍̰̦̺̗̬͚̼̼̤̱̪ͫͮͪ͛̇ͦ̔ͬ́͘ͅ.̶̛͉̻͚̺͕͖͚̤̻̖̻̖͕͂ͭ̔̊ͦ

I am full of regret.

More than anything else I̶̴̗̟̳̠̹̬̰̺̼̰̺ͫ͒ͦ͗ͭ̈́̓͘͞͝ ̢͚̙̱̞̰̹̰̲̘̙̠̘̪ͦ̑̿̓̐̇ͮͩ͊͑̔̔̉̉̑̂͗̾̀̀̚͜ͅf̴̭͙̲̝̩̻̲̞̮̺̫̐ͦ̆e͛ͩͨͤ̂̓ͪ̂҉̴͘͏̺̬̮̬̗͇͉͔̰̪͉̠̩̣ȇͦ͌̄̐͟͏̘̝͇ḻ̶̢͖͇̎ͧ͐̈̊̊͗͗́ͫ̾ͣ̀̚̚̕ͅ ̡̃ͮ̂̃ͩ̃ͫ͆̈́̅̑̅ͬ͋ͥ͗̇҉͖̞̠̻͉̗͈ã̘̬̟͍̝̠̣̭͔̜̟̦̓̏̿̑̄͗ͣ̃̑̐͠s̴̡̬͙̙̟̗͐̏͆̈ͪ̊̆ ̵̷̹͖̗̣͈͈̠̩̑ͥͥ͗ͬ̑͋̓ͦ̉̽̈́̿̃̋́͢t̶̵̞̦̟̹͓͍̙̗ͯ̎̄̀̓̍̕͟͡ḩ̤̰̠̼̩͚̺̺͇̬͂͑ͭ͟ô̵̶̮̣̰̯̫̦͔͍͙̱͐͆́̽̆̌ͧ̚͝ṵ̗̗̝̝͔̼̱̥͙͚̠̰̫̬̟̪̋̿ͣͦ̓̊̔ͫ̍ͯ̃̈́ͪ̾͐̍̔̀g̷̻̠̮̖̞͕̳̬̦̠͚̞̖͖̭͆̈̑ͩ̐̈̆ͥ̽̆̆ͮͦ͋̚͠h̩̳̭͖̰̖͇̯͍̜͎̩̹͙̱̗̰ͨ̂̒͆̊͋̇ͥ̂̉̌ͫ̔͗͢ ̶͋ͪ̑ͮ̇̏͆̇̂͑̔̾ͤ͐ͪ́͘҉̬̞̦̞̀I̶̶͙̺͕̟̣̜͖̤̺͔͎͉̹̳̙͑͆̿ͬ̎̀́͝ͅ ̿̂ͬ͆̈͑͛͑̂͆̔̏ͦͣ̽̾͏̝̭͓͓̼̲̻͔̺͖͕̝̳̫̟̣̥̫̕͝m͊͋͑͒͗ͤ̓̑ͯͧ̓̅͌͂ͦ̀̚͟͝͏̗͈̺̳̯̬̭͡ą̸̷̦̤͎͙̺͕̗̲͎̺͕͓ͨ́ͭͦͫ͛̉͒̊̽̄͑͒̐̓͜d̨̙͈͈̯̫̲̻̘͉̖̂͑ͭ͋ͣ̓͒̽́e̶̸̛̛̮̦͓̣̞̘͈͈̥͇̙̓̑̔ͨ͐͜ͅ ̼̲͈̝̟̖̰̟͚͑̌̈́͐̎̊ͥ̇ͦ̄̿̎̋͗̀̈́́ͅa̸̷̧̙̭̪̩ͥ͌̃͛̎͞ ̽̇ͪͤͫ́ͯ̓̌͌ͬ̑ͤ͋͋ͣ͢͠҉̢̛͇͖͓̫m̵̛̯̣͕̬̳͕̱̱̮̪̖͋̒̈̑̏͗̅͑̉̌ͦͪ̑̾̽̕͠i̸̟̘͖̭̗̰̜ͭ̆ͥ̑͑̑̇̈ͪͤ̈̌͞ș̵̸̢̥̠̳͇͖͋̔ͤͪ͒̍ͧ̍͛͆͛̈͌͞͡ẗͯͮ̎ͤ̎̐̊̽̈́̓̚҉̢̨̖̠͚̲͉̯͙̲͉̖͇̣̪̪a̟̥͔̤͛ͩ͒̍̚͘͞ͅk̶̢ͯ̆ͪ͊͛͑͌̑ͦͥ͂̽҉̛̗̱̲̦̖̺̜̹̦̲͎̱̩̖̺̭̬͢e̟͇̗̝̝̯͉̖̣̞͓̮͕͒̄ͤͣ̐͋̏ͦ̂̽̽͊̀̾̌̆͊͘͢͜.̷̴̵̶͎̹̟̭̼̬͓̗͇̘̤̈́̃̊̾́́̅̇ͫ̔̋͆̍͑͒̎̓̉͠ Perhaps things are better this way, perhaps ţ̸̢͔̻̬̦͉͌̌ͫ̈̎̉ͮ̇ͬ̈ͣ̃̒̈͆ͦ̚͞h͇̬̮̩̦̆̆ͯͦ̊̒͜ĭ̅̽ͫ̈̏͊̾̋͊͊̌̓̚҉̸̫̮̥͍̥͎͈̞̜̭͓͎͚̠̀̀͞n͊͑͋͒͋ͫ̈́̃͗̆̉͏҉̠̳̪̲̠͙͓̺̺̥̰g̶̨͈̰̼͙̻̣͖̯̪͓̟̭͔̳̾ͩ͆̿̇̄̈̉́̀́̈́͛̍ͦ̀͜s͎͈̝͉̮̙͚̖̬͖̫̱̻͙̱ͧ̃̾͐̈̾͘͢͞͞ ̸̶̧̻̳̞̻̤̭͖̋͒̊̌ͥͩͦ̾̍̐̽ͮ͗͞aͫ̾̑̇̄̎ͧ͋̓͛̃̄̎ͦ̔̚҉̴̝̝̲͕̗̰̟̘̦͙͚̜r̷̨͚͔̖̯̫̟̯̬̳͔̖̓́ͩ̾ͥ͂͑͂̃ͯ͒ͤ͗͒̾̽ͫ̊̚eͩ͛ͮ̔͗̈̔̊͗͏̸̷̛̭͓̤͔̲̮͔̣͉͙̝̖̖̯͉̲̦̕ ̨̳͚̟̩͖̥͚͖̭̠̤͎̞̠̙̲̏ͧ̾͗ͬ̆͊̓͆̓̌̓̒̈́ͤͦͮ́̅͢w̷̴̖̤̮̙̻͈̳̺̜̦͚̮̠̃̓̅̔ͧ̊̉̈ͬ͊ͯ̀̀̚ͅo͐̇͆͊̎҉҉̗̩̹̩̰̺̫͟ͅr̶ͨͨ̍̓ͭ̉̀̐̀͡͏̖̦̯̣͕͈͇̼̲̟̱̘͕̹̲́s̶̴̵̛͇̥̼͙͑̈́͆ͫͥ̈̀e̴͑ͣ̋̅̒͊̾͆͆̉̄̋̔͂͋ͣ͞҉̮̩̤̞̭͙̹͎͈̺̖͍̩͎̼͞.̡̳̯̻͙̩̼͙̟̰̯̜͉̯̭̌́͛̊̎͘͡ All I know is that I̻̖̭̯͓̟̖̎͗̿ͣͩ́͘͜͜ ̐̿ͩ̔̃̽ͧͬ͏̵̟̝͕̗̩̼̥́ͅm̡̖͙̯͇͖̰͉̬̝ͩ͊͂̅̋ͤͭͦ͊͆̀̈́̍͋ͨ̽̿̉͟ȧ̷̦͙͙̠̪͉̥͔̥̳̲̪̩͔̖͖̝̅̍̋͢d̫͔͖̘͖͚͙̪ͭͤ͆̓̓̄ͮ̏͌͊̆̅̂̓͑ͬͧ͂̕͢e̛̫̥͓̗̻͖̱̳̰̦̱̗ͯ͆̌ͫ̽͂ͦͧ̇̋̅̄͗̈́ͩ͊̑͑ͯ́͜ ́̎̓̔̉̇͐̏̂̔̎͏̸͢҉̛̱͎̦̰̲̻͖̹͈̻̖̫̻̪͇̙ḁ̸̷̱̤̺̯̭̯͖̤̙̣͎̤́ͤ̊͛̾̈̀ ̡̙̩̲̰̭̖̳̏̑̍̽ͤ̇͌͒̋̏̋͋ͤͮ͌̐͒͞ͅͅť̷̨̝̩̤͙̞̩̫̝̻̲̠̼̱̱͈͖̤͕̯̋̅̃͛́ͮ͌̆͐̿̿ͫ̈́͊̊̓̚ę̶̧̲̮͍̬̬̜̫͌͛͐ͬͪ͢ͅr̸̨̗̙̥̜̖̤̘̫̗̱̺̱̠̬͖̪͑̇ͤ̑̽̐͌̌̎̄̆ͯ̐́͠͞ͅͅr̡̛͍̯̫͈̝̩̙̭͙͎̖̹̺̘̗͎̎ͧͣ̒͗̄͜ï̴̧͙̱̗̥̘͋̐͒ͣ̉̈̉͂ͯ͡b̒́̿͑͐̀ͩ͊̏͘҉̧̩͓̰̣͙̞̗̪̺̻l̴̢̢̦̮̮͖̬͔̦͖͌̎̽̍̌̌̽̒̀͞e̯̗̪͇͈̪̳̠̥̥͈̲͑̒̃͑̀́̕͘͡,̵͓̫̼͙̰̩̜̥̜̞̳̬ͣͫ͑͒̄̾̿̐̒̌ͯͤ̇͂̕͝ ̸̥̹̗͚̱̰̑͆̋ͤ̋̋̿̄̽ͭ͑͌̓͂ͧ̕͡ṭ̷̨̼̣̝̝̞̩ͯ̓ͤ̒̇́ͭ́ͮ̑̚̚͟e̜͔͍̩͓͙̲ͣ̉̽ͤͬ̌͂ͬ̊ͯ̓ͪ͘͢ŗ̵̡̦͕̬̲͓̙͚͍̬̜͍͉̿ͥ̄ͮ̇̈̿̕ͅr̷̨̯̘̩̲̹̯̝̬̠̝̪̹̭̖̟̫̲͇͉ͥ̊ͬ͂͑̽̃̊̓͠iͨ̄͆́ͪ̈ͫ̾͂̇͐̅҉͘҉͎͙̥͇̰̻̭̣͇ḃ̃ͯ̈́ͮ҉̻̹͈͖̜͎̘ͅl̶̷̡̬̞͉̝̜͉̜͇̥̥̀ͨ͊̾̉̏̋̾ͬ͛ͧ̍̔̂͡e̶̡̻̭͙̫̟͎̠̙̲̙͖̮̬̯̮͑͐͌̑͌ͩ̓ͩ̉̀̅̂̅̀ͯ̂͝ ͧ̃ͩͤ̃ͬͩ҉҉̶͚̹̙͚͙͎͇̻͙̳̤͉̝̱̥̫̫͕̘͢m̪̤̞̗̞̗̜̱̭̜̞̦͔̫͖͍͓̣̾͑́́̽ͤͦ̇̊̀̋̍̑̐͋̀̀̉͛͘ĭ̛̖͉̭͚̟͕͉͍͔̻͉͙̻̏̅̉ͮ̔̑ͯ͟š̨̾̿̒̏ͣͨ͂ͥ́ͭ̈́́̚҉̙̺͈̭̫̗̩̞͕̭͖̘̮̮̪̟̣̳͡ẗ̶̶͇̗̼̼̦͇͉̱͍̦̜̟̥͇̯̤̠̈͊̽a̸̸̧̯̻͓̣̳̳̣̹̼͆͊̐̽́͜k̶̤͔̰͕͇̖̟̲͎͈̼̦͇͓̼̺̼̽̇ͦ̐͂̓̑̌ͮ̔́ͥͨ͆͟͢e̴̔ͧ͒̍͊̃̑͛҉́҉͚͉̩̞̣̦ͅͅ.̨̹͎̝̙̟̺̜̱ͯͨͤ̀ͥ͝͠͞

For what it's worth, I'm sorry.

- Red  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces