Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Not this s**t again... [Hollandaise/Lutz] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:03 pm
"You get better as you go, of course. Even in losing there is learning, isn't there?" She tilted her head and moved stiffly closer to him. Hollandaise extended one hand. "Deal?"

kaiyumi
look who forgot to tag its me

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:52 pm
Lutz actually looked thoughtful for a second before his expression fell flat and he gave a shrug of his shoulders. "I learned that you could impale people. That was cool, I guess."

But then, after staring at her extended hand for a moment, he sighed and reached out to grasp it in return. "Okay, I guess, deal. We'll do this again one day." He took care not to say soon or even specify a certain time range, keeping it as vague as he possibly could.

The Semblance of Unity
THAT IS OKAY FRIEND ILU /touches ur face

Kaiyumi

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:34 pm
Hollandaise thought it was cool, too, but it would be bragging if she said so, and Warders did not brag... maybe. The longer she stayed here, the harder it was to keep how she should be and act in mind. But she smiled and patted their clasped hands with her free one.

"Yes," she said. "I will find you, or perhaps you may find me. We shall learn from each other, you and I." Then Hollandaise released his hand, nodded, and proceeded to scamper off. (The scamper was a bit stiff, a bit slower than usual, but her fear would heal her quickly, she hoped - her thighs chafed.)

kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:23 pm
He kept quiet about the fact that she would probably have to be the one to hunt him down if she wanted another spar and simply nodded in response. "See you around, then. Maybe the next time we have a spar I'll be able to keep up." Highly unlikely, but one could hope, right?

Lutz watched as she left, exhaling deeply and making his way to a wall. Leaning against it, he slowly slid down and slumped on the floor, wincing a little as his FEAR worked to regenerate his shield and fix up those wounds. It'd probably take a bit, but until then, he'd just...sit there, wait, and reconsider all of his life decisions.

Most of all, he hoped that Hollandaise wouldn't take him up on that spar anytime soon.

The Semblance of Unity
thank u for the battle <33

Kaiyumi

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out