Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Field Class] INDEPENDENCE TOWN (Over! Read final update!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:28 pm
Smerdle

Nio Love

Laughter turned to terror. Smiles morphed to screams. Was this part of the event? Were they supposed to scream now? Perhaps more info would help her get in character. "What's everyone screaming about? Should we be screaming too? Should we ask Professor Selene what we have to scream about?" Alpinely asked Rojo and Danirate curiously. "Are you feeling itchy too?"

"Isn't that Professor Selene?" Danirate gestured in the direction of who looked to be their instructor. He didn't think the screams seemed rehearsed; the creeple here were actors and actresses or this was real terror they were experiencing that maybe had to do with some of them disappearing on the spot. And then there were the sensations in his hands he refused to acknowledge that was another matter.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:58 pm
"Prickly, yes," Rojo replied, crowding close to the vampires and flexing his fingers. He'd been feeling quite jolly and celebratory amongst the shouts and screams until the Freedom Tape had started going up. These Independence Day folks sure were good at being terrified!

He tapped a short woman on the shoulder, questioning her before she turned around. "Excuse me! Have you seen a green, scaly—"

The woman screeched as her fanciful top hat and Uncle Sam coat turned to powder and drifted away.

Rojo looked up at Danirate. "Which way did you say you saw the professor?"

shyanimegrl

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:27 am
"Please, if you'll just let me get to my students, this will all be resolved - yes I understand that it's under quarantine, but I think you'll find that I can solve that problem for you, if you'll just - now see here, don't manhandle me you ruffian, I'm a professor!"

The students might have noticed Selene - the problem was that she was on the outside of the Freedom Tape, which meant she was impossible to get to. She caught the eye of a student looking in her direction, and waved frantically, before she finally became exasperated enough to use her tail in a fashion that was entirely inappropriate. She would apologize profusely later for having slapped an entire row of people - officers included - off of their feet, so that she could get to the students inside.

"Children, come come, do you have your partners? Is everyone accounted for? Please make sure the students you have teamed up with are here, and follow me, we'll be leaving now - "

She pursed her lips when she saw the crowd still screaming over things dissipating, or turning grey. She grabbed a megaphone, cleared her throat, and in her loudest voice (which was still hardly more than a whisper) she yelled into the device.

"TEN! NINE! EIGHT!"

That was all she needed to do. The crowd was immediately distracted with the countdown, continuing it joyfully until they got to the final number, and broke out into revelry. It was the completion of a countdown that destroyed any last remnants of Fear in the air, returning the denizens and their items back to normal with a healthy dose of their own kind of life.

Selene, however, had already shoved the students out of the group before the countdown finished, and exploded Celebration everywhere. The last thing she needed was for one of her students to come home corrupted, too.

"Come along, boils and ghouls, we're done here, come along! Follow me now!"

Quote:

OOC:
Independence Town activities are now closed, and we are leaving Independence Town. Class will be completed tomorrow! Make sure whoever you were responsible for is in your sights!

CLASS LIST:

medigel
Skeleton ghoul | Piper

phantompanther13
Carlos | Andrew

Rejam
Catinka

PhiferWolf
Uru

kuuropii
Xavier

Rikku Takanashi
Camilla

Huni Pi
Petro | Ruth

Smerdle
Rojo

shyanimegrl
Danirate | Alpinely

If I have missed anyone or gotten your character wrong, please let me know!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:36 am
Smerdle

Upon Rojo's question, Danirate's line of vision shifted from where a denizen disappeared right in front of his fellow student to the sight of Professor Selene forcing her way into the boundaries of the freedom tape without him having time to verbally initiate a reply. "I don't think I will ever understand this place," Danirate did end up saying after the countdown, following the steps of their instructor's lead.

Why creeple were disappearing out of nowhere all of a sudden, Alpinely had no idea. Why they started counting down and cheering after all the screaming, Alpinely had no idea either. "Where are we going now?" Alpinely asked them in puzzled fascination. "Is Professor Selene going to teach us how to power our way through a defensive like she did earlier?"  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:50 pm
Carlos squirmed from his position in Tro's arms. The screaming was too much. "Troooo. This way. This!" he floated towards Selene. he could hear her, he could see her, he could smell her. and briefly he wondered what snake tasted like. But now was not the time. He sensed something brewing and Carlos wanted nothing to do with it. It was too loud here, and Carlos was ready to go home. Home they would go. plus, he senses his favorite mouse this away.

"Camilla. I am here." he floated to her and clung to her lurking near the teacher.

Rikku Takanashi

huni pi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:19 pm
Andrew was done. the officer was distracted something about contamination. What contamination? Then again he felt a tingling in his fingers.

He took Blondie's hand and looked around quickly for Uru. "Uru we are going." he was going to keep track of his minions damn it. Wait since when was Uru a minion? Oh well. He waited till Uru followed and then lead them to Selene, quickly.

huni pi

PhiferWolf
Claiming Uru as a companion. Get your butt with the rest of class.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:41 am
Things soon went from bad to worse as not only were creeple starting to disappear entirely, but Ms. Selene was OUTSIDE the freedom tape... Why was even called freedom tape if it was keeping them locked in...? Either way it wasn't good...

Like many other students, Camilla spots Ms. Selene outside the quarantine... she watches with a worried expression and worriedly swaying tail. However! In a flash that all changes! Her expression goes from worried to awed, as the teacher not only breaks through the defensive line but single handed fixes the problem with the citizen's in one fell swoop! "Wow..." was all the Dormouse ghoul could say... This was why Ms. Selene was a teacher!

When the call to find their partners was sounded Camilla nods and looks around. She didn't have to look hard for a certain Cheshire Cat boil and horse boil however! Soon she felt familiar ghostly hands clinging to her arm as he called for home! Smiling, she nods happily, glad that they were ok. "Yeah, I think it would be best. My finger tips are starting to itch... I don't think thats good..." she says before looking around once more. She had lost track of the one armed ghoul before they even entered town and she still felt responsible for her... And where was Uru? The Fire Demon's group was in visible sight but there was no Uru to be seen... "Hey, Uru! It's time to go!" She calls. Unfortunately, with all the cheers and merriment her voice was getting kinda drowned out... oh dear...

phantompanther13

Huni Pi

Rejam
Camilla is looking for your character who's name she never got lol.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:31 am
Ruth kept close to Andrew and braved to wave her hands for Uru's attention. Although given how she was shorter than the flame demon, she hoped her general movement was enough to be noticed. Once Selene began to call for them to follow, the reaper wasted no time in following orders, making sure to tap at Alpinely and the other students around her to keep up.

Independence Town was exciting and loud and she wouldn't mind coming back again. Hopefully there would be more cause for discomfort next time around.

phantompanther13

PhiferWolf

shyanimegrl

Smerdle

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:33 am
Quote:
OOC:
((I've decided to give you guys one last day to find your partners and make sure everyone is here before it closes. Make sure to get those posts in before the evening! <3))

CLASS LIST:

medigel
Skeleton ghoul | Piper

phantompanther13
Carlos | Andrew

Rejam
Catinka

PhiferWolf
Uru

kuuropii
Xavier

Rikku Takanashi
Camilla

Huni Pi
Petro | Ruth

Smerdle
Rojo

shyanimegrl
Danirate | Alpinely

If I have missed anyone or gotten your character wrong, please let me know!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:26 pm
Uru's head shot up when his name was called, his brows lowered as he glared at those who touched the students. The instinct to protect a pack of like individuals made him want to punch the guy in the face. With a huff, he jogged his way to the flame demon. "I'm here, where's Blondie? Camilla?" He looked around, spotting them shortly.

phantompanther13

huni pi

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:07 pm
As it turned out, Rojo found Professor Selene all on his own moments before Danirate looked in her direction. She was waving and smacking creeple and initiating a countdown, and the skeleton had no idea what any of it meant at all. There was no doubt that it was exciting, however, and as Rojo scrambled along with the rest of the class, he tried to commit as much of the visit to memory as he could.

"I hope she does teach us how she did that," he agreed. "Though I'm not sure knowing will help us without tails." He looked around as he followed, making sure bead ghoul and the vampires stayed close.

Huni Pi

shyanimegrl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:35 pm
The trip back to Halloweentown was quick, hasty, and wordless. Selene ushered the students back into the building as quickly as possible after they'd returned through the Halloween door portal, and counted heads quickly before taking a breath.

"My," She finally broke the silence with an exhale. "That was a bit more adventure than I'd expected. Now that we're all safely home, I should explain what all the fuss was about! As mentioned previously, everything in other towns is made of a substance different from ours. As you all well know, we - the air we breathe - the chairs you're sitting on - the clothing you wear - are all made of Fear! But no, not in Independence Town! And when we're there too long, our Fear degrades a little. But ah, I failed to mention that if they are around us too long it can have the same effect on them! The only way to counteract these kinds of situations is to get a fresh influx of their own substance to them. The countdown forced them into a frenzy of Celebration, and voila! Instant healing! No harm done, everyone! You were all wonderful guests, and I am delighted to have been able to bring you there!"

She put the boxes on top of the tables of the first row. "Please deposit all of your Independence Town garb and anything you might have picked up while you were there, into this box. Remember that you can keep nothing - anything you might have accidentally brought with you will dissipate within the hour! Isn't it amazing how our worlds work?"

She was brimming with the joy of education, so much so that she must have missed how two of her own students might have been the catalysts for an almost disaster.

"Pick up your homework assignment on the way out, children! Class dismissed, but if you have any questions, feel free to step up and ask!"

The homework was a sheet of paper with a single question on it, and room to write the essay. What did you learn about Independence Town on your field trip?

Quote:
OOC:
Class is technically over! If you want to stick around and chat you're allowed to! If you need to ask Selene a question just quote me!

You receive:
-2 points for going over 800 words total in this thread (and yes, you can keep posting to reach that number after this post if you wish!)
-1 point if you participated in one of the activities (you may not backdate this)
-1 point for doing your homework assignment! Please post an essay of no less than 600 words into her inbox here. (Do not post your essay in this classroom thread, please go to the link instead!) Your essay can be about anything that occurred in this trip, including differences and similarities between this town and Halloween, or things your character might have seen that weren't necessarily written in posts.

Thanks for coming!

CLASS LIST:

medigel
Skeleton ghoul | Piper

phantompanther13
Carlos | Andrew

Rejam
Catinka

PhiferWolf
Uru

kuuropii
Xavier

Rikku Takanashi
Camilla

Huni Pi
Petro | Ruth

Smerdle
Rojo

shyanimegrl
Danirate | Alpinely

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:21 am
Huni Pi

Smerdle

"Hmmmmmmm," while they proceeded in following their instructor as Professor Selene led them toward their exiting Independence Town, Alpinely tapped her chin as she processed ideas under consideration in her mind at the first step: rounding up pieces flying around in her head to stick together and envision the possible outcome.

Then upon receiving Ruth's tap, Alpinely brightly waved back in response. She hoped everyone had as much spooktacular fun as she had!

"Maybe we use fear to make a tail or something like it so we can execute the move Professor Selene put into action earlier?" Alpinely relayed her idea in reply to Rojo. She then suddenly went starry-eyed and stopped in place to stare at nothing upward and ahead of her as one of her arms mimicked a swishing motion in front of her supposedly in line with what she seemed to be imagining at the moment.

Meanwhile, Danirate had his hands crossed as he trekked on and was still trying to comprehend what's happened to make a bit more sense to him. But at his pondering and Alpinely's abrupt pause, he bumped into her.

And yet she reacted quickly after the brief momentum that pushed her slightly forward at their collision by whirling around rather unaffected overall to also ask them, "Is there are fear move like that or can we make it maybe?" Her arm was still sweeping in front of her in an attempt to mimic the tail move and put a tailless twist to it in her imagination.

This time as well Danirate had Alpinely's zooming attention span to thank in part for him not having to answer her questioning addresses as he side stepped around to no longer be proceeding after her since she had clearly caught sight of the return to Halloween being prepared by Professor Selene judging by her gaze that shifted with a nature almost akin to a laser accuracy of sorts and held in said direction that they neared in their following. His attention took to focus on the return, too.

And when they received the explanation Professor Selene had given them at the conclusion of class before a homework assignment was provided, he supposed what had happened then made a little more sense. However, whether or not he would do the homework was a separate matter also.

In Alpinely's case, there was the possibility she didn't catch the explanation and homework assignment at the end of class being that her mind was still rather occupied with thinking about how a fear move could be performed without a tail to the same effect as Professor Selene had accomplished in Independence Town.

((This field class was a blast to take with everyone! 8 D))  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff