Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:34 pm
"Do you get angry?"

Uh, yeah. But you don't want to be there when it happens because my knuckles are probably the last thing you'll see. lol

It's like all my friends and coworkers think I'm this enlightened being that never feels anger or frustration, and I frankly don't get it. Just because I don't outwardly show the buildup process doesn't mean it's not there. I don't know of a single human being that doesn't experience anger sometimes. O_o

Sure, I'm extremely easygoing and tend to laugh and smile more than anything else, but I've still got a fuse. Perhaps an insanely long fuse, but it eventually explodes just the same. I've got the type of anger a caveman would've had -- it doesn't like words, it likes action. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:39 am
Same. I'm really nice up until the point I snap, and then it's ACTIVE VOLCANO time. burning_eyes  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:05 pm
I get angry too, but it's usually more upset than anger.

I'm generally pretty patient, but I have my limits and get really protective of people to a fault when I feel the need to. Admittedly, when it comes to talk concerning my friends, I can have a bit of a short fuse sometimes. My friends are important to me and at times I end up letting that cloud my judgement. o^o  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:27 pm
I've been asked the same thing in the past too. While I do get angry, I don't display my anger the same way that others do; it usually gets released in the form of tears/crying rather than yelling or similar behavior. sweatdrop

User Image

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash