Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Off Topic - OOC and Random Conversations
An old story...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mexican Drug Lord

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:47 pm
Luna Von Techen

Twistedmusic11

BladeRomance

_Violin of Vanadiel_

BrittneyBr00tal

Brigade Zero

Hello hello, ladies and gentlemen. I am sure you all may not recall me, or how we all have our connections. MOST of you may have quit by now. I am merely returning. But if you look around at those in the spoiler, you may have a simple flashback. Still not familiar? Does you all being test subjects ring a bell? Blood at the balcony?

In any case, for all those that are still active, I would like to re-air a long dead role play that had full potential to be completed, but utterly failed. . .

So now, is anyone interested in a remake of a particular role play? If it comes down to a 1 x 1 it will work. However, we must have improved greatly on our role playing. So things may be different.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:09 pm
AIaster
Luna Von Techen

Twistedmusic11

BladeRomance

_Violin of Vanadiel_

BrittneyBr00tal

Brigade Zero

Hello hello, ladies and gentlemen. I am sure you all may not recall me, or how we all have our connections. MOST of you may have quit by now. I am merely returning. But if you look around at those in the spoiler, you may have a simple flashback. Still not familiar? Does you all being test subjects ring a bell? Blood at the balcony?

In any case, for all those that are still active, I would like to re-air a long dead role play that had full potential to be completed, but utterly failed. . .

So now, is anyone interested in a remake of a particular role play? If it comes down to a 1 x 1 it will work. However, we must have improved greatly on our role playing. So things may be different.

Greetings Twistedmusic11 here under my new user. i do vaguely recall an RP like this and would be glad to try and revive it with you once again  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Off Topic - OOC and Random Conversations

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items