Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[Mentor PRP] Finally ( Hel / Leo ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephebe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:16 pm
Oh jack - Hel laughed. Leo wasn't a large person by any means, but she shrunk in on herself when her mentor laughed. But then the older ghoul started explaining and the Mare looked bleakly hopeful. "Really?" Okay, that made sense - trying to relax her tense muscles, she straightened up a bit. "Any pointing you can do at all would be great, honestly." She hadn't a clue where to begin; wasn't even aware that she had really wanted to before speaking her daydream out loud.

Visibly brightening at Hel's words of encouragement, she nodded eagerly. "It's really not silly? It was just something I was thinking about you know, not like a grand plan or anything. Does that still count, then?"

Lucyal

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:02 am
"Ya!" Hel's brows furrowed as she thought, rocking on the balls of her bare feet as her gaze turned skyward. Who was the right one to go to in regards for boogeyman matters? She was racking her brain, trying to shift through all her talks with Mot on the matter--

Oh.

Wait.

Duh!

Hel grinned as she snapped her fingers loudly having gotten it. "Professor Red!" She informed the ghoul. "Professor Red is a well known boogeyman and she does take on mentees who wish to pursue the path of being one! She is also here, so she would be easily accessible to you, ya?" While that was a good idea, there was also something else about Red that was nagging at Hel, hmm...

She was distracted from that thought though by Leo's question. "No! Not silly at all!" She grinned at the ghoul. "You must start somewhere, ya?"

Ephebe
After an eternity /lays down

Lucyal
Crew

Ephebe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:54 am
"Really?" She knew of Professor Red, the gym teacher at school. What she hadn't been aware of was that she was also a boogeyman. How did that even work, two demanding jobs at once? Well, probably gym teacher wasn't quite as demanding as being a boogeyman was...

"That's perfect!" Leo was grinning, enthused at the prospect, even if she doubted any mentor could ever out-do Hel. "And yeah, I guess you're right; can't just dive headfirst into it, you gotta take baby steps." She nodded, considering, "diving headfirst into it would probably be a sure way to get in over your head, anyway."

Lucyal
My favourite saying is: better late than never! : DD /pats <33

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:41 am
"Well, you can dive first into it--" Hel did, all the time, "But if you are feeling it, then why not?" The reaper rolled her shoulders idly. "You will not know unless you try!"

That being said, the reaper planted her hands on her hips and grinned at the ghoul. "You should go speak to her as soon as possible! I am not certain if she can take on another mentees at this point, but if she can, then you should take advantage!"

Ephebe

Lucyal
Crew

Ephebe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:37 pm
"Right!" She pumped a fist into the air, super enthused. "I will! As soon as possible!"

Even if Red couldn't take on more mentees at the moment, perhaps there was a waiting list of some sort one could put on? Leo would have to do some research into this whole teacher-mentor business; there was nothing wrong with being prepared, and she wanted to do this properly.

"Thank you Hel, you're the best." The sentiment was genuine, as was the beaming smile on her face.

Lucyal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:11 pm
"Good!" Hel grinned at her, and also flashed her a thumbs up. At Leo's compliment she gave a hearty laugh. "Ya, I know." Her grin widened, and then she waved her hand.

"Alright, you! That shall do it for the day--" The reaper tilted her head, humming in thought. "I shall call on you for your next mentoring...Hrm. Ya." She nodded her head firmly, plotting. "Ya. Off with you, ya?"

Ephebe

Lucyal
Crew

Ephebe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:19 am
"Okay!" She grinned, bouncing a bit on her feet before calling Egg to her with a whistle. The large bird took its place on her shoulder, always happy to get a lift - the pirate aesthetic was a nice bonus. She was thinking of cultivating an image.

"Thanks Hel - I'll remember to practice before next time! Bye!" The Mare waved before heading off, in much better mood and with a bounce in her step that hadn't been there when she arrived. She had a plan for her future now, however vague it might be - and directions for how to reach it, to boot. The battle training was do-able, she reckoned, and Egg was a certified delivery and retrieval bird now; overall, she figured her meeting with Hel couldn't have gone much better.

Lucyal
<3333

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas