Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Song of Ice and Fire (Andrew / Edel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:59 pm
"Well forgive my sense of urgency," she shot back sarcastically, putting away her phone.

"Do you know what hunters are?" she started off by getting to the point quickly.

phantompanther13
askfhalsf DW ABOUT THAT

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:07 pm
"Hunters? What are... No." he frowned at her.

Did he know something, not that he could think of at the moment.

Zyphiris

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:44 pm
"Humans. Who hunt us," she hissed. "They come dressed in white and gold coats, usually as an organised party to eliminate and capture."

"Those weapons you see on them, those used to be Halloweeners."

She let that last sentence hang, before she spoke again.

"I don't know if the Black Sands have anything to do with them, but I don't like the sound of them being involved in trafficking," she gestured to his bracelet, "And so I wouldn't be so flippant to think that a FEAR amp that costs 1 silver seed is not anything other than what it claims it is."

"Your choice," she shrugged, taking a step away, "You should talk to Danny about this."

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:09 pm
Andrew remembered something fro shortly after he got to the school...

White coats and... Oh Jack he had no idea how lucky he had been that day. Jack. Marking the haunted house higher on his must avoid list. He didn't want to be a weapon.

Some small instinct wanted him to herd Olivia away from them.

"I don't see the connection. And while you are right about silver seeds but the amps were on a promotional sale. If you know anything about business, promotions are how you get people to buy your product to try it." he paused and then sighed. "Sorry but while my cousin is older than me, she is also one stick short of a bonfire, if you know what I mean... I wouldn't really trust what she said." Because there was reasons why his family didn't talk about her. He just didn't think Danny was a good option for intel. It would be warped or inaccurate.

He loved his cousin in that obligatory family way but trust was another issue all together.

Zyphiris

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:27 pm
"Making them easier to distribute to anybody." Her patience was coming up short once again. It was not as though she hadn't been conducting a business for the past year or so to know all about marketing ploys and the scams that were a part of it. "They could be a tracking device as well, or jack knows." She ignored the comment about Danny, though she would not disagree.

"The school will not protect you, if that's where your confidence comes from. Students have been kidnapped before." she stated as a matter of fact.

"And if you think I'm being paranoid you could ask just about every other alumni. So do whatever makes you sleep better at night." The frost demon shrugged and turned around, and began to walk away.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:06 am
Actually he did know. It made him stronger, more powerful. And he didn't really have high hopes of the school protecting him. But he could handle himself. He would handle himself fine.

And little did she know he was perfectly suspension and paranoid. that he didn't actually trust the organization, but he didn't even trust her. She was acting way weird. But she was a frost thing, it was to be expected. He didn't try to chase her down, instead he merely continues on his way. She was right, he wasn't strong enough to deal alone. He would have to get stronger.

Zyphiris
I think they are done. XD

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff