lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:37 pm
WC:144

I do believe this is the happiest day of my life, Jay thought as he stared at Kaleo. "It's official then." Jay said as he rolled over onto his feet and stood. "We shall now be partners!" There was much enthusiasm in his voice as he delcared the statement. After a small pause he added, "I-I mean traveling partners!"

He could see things were moving fast but he didn't want to interpret Kaleo's feelings wrongly. Jay didn't often have male foxes flirt back with him so it could just be all flirting and no feelings for all he knew. Agreeing to being his traveling companion was a quick move for just flirting, though. Still, Jay didn't want to say anything that implied their relationship was something that it wasn't. Not until he'd had time to know Kaleo and understand the feelings they both had.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:39 pm
Kaleo chuckled and backed up so that Jay could stand up. He liked this fox's spunk. It was adorable and refreshing. He could tell that the other was happy that Kaleo was flirting with him and not freaking out about it though the confusion and unsure-ness was easily read in his body language.

He nudge Jay's cheek, "So where to first partner? Somewhere you know? Somewhere I know? Somewhere neither of us know?" he asked with a smile.

WC:78  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:40 pm
WC:173

Jay blushed as Kaleo nudged his cheek. The other male was taking it all in stride. It had also seemed that the other fox didn’t pre-say catch on to his slip up about them being partners and almost hinting to more. But then again maybe he had picked up on the partner thing. Was the other male just going along for it to be a joke? Oh goodness Jay had worked himself into a panic and his heart was beating fast. He glanced up at the male and took a deep breath. He had said something to Jay but Jay was off in his own head having a freak attack about if there were double meanings in what was being said.

Where to go first that was what the other male had asked him. He didn’t really know where they should go first. He tilted his head to the side before barking with excitement “I can take you to the tribe first so you can see how wonderful everything is and the performers!”  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:31 pm
WC: 204

Kaleo chuckled as Jay’s fur got a hint of read to them. He didn’t know why but he enjoyed making the other fox blush. It gave him this warm, proud feeling deep in his chest to know that he did that and him alone. But he wouldn’t be rude and push at the other buttons to much he didn’t want Jay to pass out which he was worried he might from the sounds of his beating heart. That really wouldn’t do as a good first impression making the other faint. Kaleo gave Jay a faint smile before taking a couple steps back again leaving his personal space bubble. He sometimes forgot others liked their space and him standing so close would be him essentially popping it.

“Preformers huh? Are you one of them? I bet if you were you would be great at it,” Kaleo said while winking at the male, “Yeah that sounds great lets go there friend. Lead the way.” There was excitement in his voice. Normally he didn’t think to join tribes even though his father was from one. He just seemed to have his mother’s trait for not being in one but maybe this would be different from his fathers

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:56 pm
WC:165

Jay gaped at the air like a fish out of water there for a few moments. He really couldn’t believe that Kaleo had done that. It wasn’t like he had kissed him or anything but the nudging action still surprised him. Not many other than his parents and siblings gave him that sort of attention. Slowly his blush faded and his heart beat slowed down. This allowed him to gather his wits and thoughts about him and anything intelligent to say because without that small moment he would have been a babbling fool trying to form words and failing at it horribly.

“No I’m not a performer. I am just a normal member of the tribe though I do travel a lot but I feel like that is normal for a tribe full of gypsies,” he said with a chuckle thinking of the pun that was the whole sentence that he had spoken. “Yeah sure not a problem,” He said as he lead the way.

((Finished Total WC:4,290 ))  
● RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces