Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Semblance of Control (Chaya & Hollandaise) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:46 am
Relief flooded through her. It was strange; she had not cared if she dissipated TK or Lutz. But Chaya, she cared. Slowly, she moved over to him. There was a part of her, something ingrained inside her, that assumed that creeple would hate her if she did the slightest thing wrong. It was insidious and no matter how many times it had been proven false, it clouded her mind with doubt and hesitation.

Hollandaise stood in front of him and patted his chest once. He looked normal. "You... you are not mad at me?" she said in a very small voice.

prolixity

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:54 pm
Chaya blinked and angled his ears attentively, looking down as she patted his chest. He captured her hand with his own and then pulled her into a hug. "I'm not mad at you," he confirmed. "You dissipated me but I knew that might happen, I'm not strong yet, and it hurt but that's okay, it only hurt my outsides. You're strong and that's cool and I like it and I'm not mad, I'm really not." He snuffled amiably at her hair.

The Semblance of Unity

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:04 pm
She was stiff as he hugged her for a second, then relaxed. Chaya was always so comfortable and he just felt good to hug. She slid her hands around his back and pressed them into his warm skin. "I am sorry for hurting you - I did not mean to. If you want to in return that is acceptable." It only made sense to her: tit for tat, an equal exchange.

Hollandaise felt the corner of her lips twitch up as she heard him sniff. Impulsively, she rose up a little and kissed him on his cheek.

prolixity

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:11 pm
Chaya shook his head to the offer. "I did when we were fighting, it's already fair," he explained equably, and his tail swayed in a lazy wag.

He hummed happily at the kiss to his cheek, and kissed her hair with a small giggle.

"Out," the nurse grumped. Chaya startled. "Ok I'm going!"

The Semblance of Unity

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:16 pm
"It still hurts some," she admitted, trailing after him as they were ejected. Her hand found his and she held on as if she were afraid of being left behind. Hollandaise's skin prickled, small cuts peppering her skin. They would heal quickly, it was true, but they were sticky and itched in a kind of painful way now.

"Where are we going?"

prolixity

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:27 pm
"Oh!" Chaya slowed, his ears flipping down worriedly. "Should we go back so she can heal you? I don't want you to be hurt ... "  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:29 pm
"I will heal quickly, so it it alright." Then she wrinkled her nose a bit. "I feel oddly sticky, however. Did I get it on you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:41 pm
"I don't think you did?" Chaya sniffed at his arm. "I don't smell green, if it was on my it went away when I dissipated so it's okay. Do you wanna come back to my room and rest till you feel better?" he offered.

The Semblance of Unity

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:54 pm
She exhaled softly, a small sound of relief. Dirt was one thing, dirt was fine and natural. Then, after a moment of thought, she piped up.

"Yes, if... that's okay. And if you will let me watch you play games on your computer." She liked watching him play, both watching him and the game. Somehow it was relaxing and fun, and, as an added bonus, Chaya often like her curl up against him while he played.

prolixity

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:31 pm
Chaya nodded, perking up. "Yes! You rest and I'll play, that sounds good, we'll feel better, right?" He turned toward the path that would lead them to the ghost dorms.

The Semblance of Unity

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:45 pm
"Yes," she said, because how could she not feel better? Hollandaise followed Chaya willingly. The dorms with the ghosts or the undead still gave her the willies in some ways, but she was better than before. Chaya helped.

prolixity

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces