Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Blind Side (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:11 pm
User Image

Astlair smiled and said "Ok when ever you would like to see again just ask." he removed his hand "You have a good hour of sight amy."
Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:16 pm
User Image
"Really?! I want to see what other stuff like snow looks like! Please big brother?!" She asked unaware it was winter. She wanted to know what snow looked like as she'd heard it was beautiful.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:31 pm
User Image

Astlair smiled and said Get winter clothes on and lets go." he went to the door
Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:08 pm
User Image
Amy nodded as Cosmo went with her and stayed by her side. She waited for his harness to be put on just in case before she hugged him, got her coat on as well as her other winter clothing on. Then she went over to Astlair and hugged his leg smiling up at him happily. Cosmo watched them happily.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:05 am
User Image

Astlair smiled and went outside with what he has on
Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:39 pm
User Image
Amy looked up at Astlair and said "Aren't you cold big brother?" She knew that staying warm was important and the snow was really cold. She smiled at him as they went outside. Once they were, Amy was amazed. "It's so pretty!" She said amazed at the beauty of the glistening snow falling on the ground.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:19 am
User Image

Astlair looked at the snow holding out his hand and he said "No i am not cold i am burning on the inside like a uncontrollable furnace." then he looked at her and said "Yes it is beautiful."
Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:32 pm
User Image
Amy then went over to some snow and threw a snowball at Astlair when he wasn't looking. She giggled and looked up as if she didn't do it. Cosmo was laying on their porch. Amy was so happy to be able to see for once. She loved having a demon prince for a big brother.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:17 pm
User Image

Astlair laughed and started throwing snowballs at amy and he said "Dodge these magic snowballs."
Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:26 pm
User Image
Amy spread her wings and went up into the air. She was never able to fly until now because she was blind. She giggled and dodged the snowballs before throwing on at Astlair. She was very happy.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:21 pm
User Image

Astlair's wings came out he flew up in the air and he smi throwing snowballs back
Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:48 pm
User Image
Amy giggled as he threw a snowball at her. But after a bit, her sight started going black. She landed and tried to find Astlair. Cosmo saw her and went to her side leading her to her big brother. "I can't see big brother!" She said as she tucked her wings against her back like she usually did when she was scared or upset.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:51 pm
User Image

Astlair floated down landing infront of her he picked her up and said "I am here. i will try to figure out how to cure your blindness." tears fell from his eyes and fell down onto amy's face. he took her into the house
Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:03 pm
User Image
Amy hugged Astlair before she felt his tears falling onto her face. Cosmo followed them inside laid on the couch with Amy sitting there looking upset while dinner was cooking. She loved seeing the world around her so much but she didn't want her big brother to use his power all the time to make that happen. She then got up without Cosmo telling him to stay with tears in her eyes. She was going to her room. She felt bad for making her big brother cry. Cosmo tried to follow her but she shut the door in front of him. Amy wanted to die. She cried as she started making a hanging nous out of her sheets. Cosmo could sense her distress as she made this and started barking at Amy's door and scratching at it feeling she was doing something drastic. She found a high hook on her closet door after feeling her way around her room. She looped the sheets around it and placed the other end around her neck. She then let herself fall and started struggling to breathe before she smelled Astlair's cologne in her room by the door.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:56 pm
User Image

Astlair kicked down the door he was in full demon form he slashed the sheet noose with his claws and caught her and he sat her on her bed and yelled "What the hell is wrong with you amy why would you try to kill yourself if you died i won't be able to bring you back." the he stopped yelling and said "Because i am forbidden from going back to the underworld because i am accused of committing mass murder against my kind." he sat in the chair in her room
Angelic Lupine

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces