Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death At Will

5,200 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:43 pm
One morning I had to wake up early because my cousin had to go to work. I was waiting for the shower when I started making my bed. After a few minutes she said steps out of the bathroom. I just grabbed my towel and almost left before I noticed my journal on the floor. It was opened. I thought I would take a shower very quickly and get out. Then I thought that about doubting her because she read my journals and diaries before. (jokes on her I written everything backwards form the back of the book, starting each sentence on the right) I written something about her and her children. Saying some mean things and they were based on not true feelings. Now when brought up about it she says it is talking about someone rather to their face, but I never told anyone. So I am confuzzled on this. What do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:02 pm
you should definitely pick it up if she says anything tell her  

Gotts_the_Babes

Shirtless Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Death At Will

5,200 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:12 pm
She said that I was talking about her and her children in my journal. she was basically telling me that I was talking about her behind her back. when I never told her about that book. she said her feelings were hurt, but that was her fault for reading it. I never told her read it.  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games