Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
A Horse of a Different Color [Treo/Fia]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:41 pm
Though Treo really ought to have learned the hazards of keeping his nose in the pages of some tome or other whilst moving, it was clear that he hadn’t yet made the connection betwixt walking and reading…and walking and writing. He was currently engaged in the latter, making little notes about the interesting things he had seen thus far. Having taken but a small glance at some of the classes that took place, making particularly lengthy paragraphs about which he wished to attend, and in what order. Finally drawing gold eyes up from his scrawlings, he realized he’d meandered into an as-of-yet unexplored section of the school grounds.

There was a large fountain up ahead, and that, at least, was a landmark. Well, that at least he could sit down upon while he figured out just where everything else was. It would be humiliating to have to acquire directions…though he told himself that, pride aside, he was still a fresh arrival, well within the time frame where making such inquiries was deemed acceptable. It would just mean forced contact with another student, whereupon he would have to be subject to the whims of their knowledge, and any tedious method by which they chose to convey it.

Heaving a sigh, he plopped himself down on the edge of the fountain, pulled his pad of paper back up, and began idly doodling his surroundings, beginning with a tree that stood a few yards away. It was only graphite that he had to render, but he could at least get the details down…maybe he’d paint it later, if the urge took him. Pointed ears still paid heed to his surroundings, mind…he would have to discover how to get back to his dorm eventually, whether he was fond of interaction or no.

ATh e a r t
I am SO SORRY IT TOOK THIS LONG.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:12 pm
Fia looked around her as she walked down the street in town. She had to admit that part of her would have just stayed home, but the Horsewoman needed to find more supplies for her jewelry. There were a lot of partial pieces that were lying around, but she wasn't quite sure what was missing. It seemed to be a growing occurrence for her.

She had passed by quite a few stores and peeked inside, but had no luck finding whatever she was looking for. Fia walked with her hands behind her back, trying to find something to pique her interest. It wasn't long before she made it to a fountain. The water was running clear and the gentle noises seemed to relax her a little bit.

When she looked around, Fia noticed that she wasn't the only one enjoying the fountain. Well, at least a seat on the fountain. Fia tried her best to approach him without ruining their concentration. She peeked over at what he was doing and smiled. "That looks really nice," she said before she realized it.

Fia covered her mouth. "My apologies if I disturbed you."

Azure Desiderium
(( No problem at all ouo! ))

ATh e a r t

Romantic Lunatic

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:20 am
It took Treoris a moment to acknowledge that someone had spoken to him, completing the meticulous veining of a leaf for a few lingering seconds before slowly gold eyes widened and his consciousness registered both the compliment and the following apology. “Oh.” His head tilted up to look at the ghoul, that gaze turning from dissatisfaction at the distraction to curiosity in one swift blink. “No. Not disturbed.” He assured, shifting a bit, the tip of his long tail swaying in little flicks as a cat’s might. “I was just…engrossed.” A quick perusal of his sketch, as though he was seeing it for the first time….not his best…not his worst either.

“Treoris. Gold dragon.” He offered a clawed hand forth to the ghoul rather delicately, as he’d learned – by a combination of his mother swatting him about, and a slew of social mishaps – that introducing oneself politely was the surefire way to accrue at least initial information about others. That information was oft the gateway to the acquisition of racial information, personal wisdom and any enriching knowledge that they had to bestow. It was too late, by this time, to avoid the social encounter. She was already right here, over his shoulder, and apologizing for naught more than a mere interaction.

It could be borne.

That and she was rather entrancing to the eye, a bit like a canvas come to life.

ATh e a r t

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:22 pm
Fia definitely could relate to how the ghoul was feeling. Most of the time when she was working on her own projects. Though, that was something she wouldn't do out in the public -- all her tools were at her flat. She watched him as his attention mainly stayed at what was in front of him. Fia didn't mind; she would just keep observing.

The Horsewoman took his hand with her right and crossed her left arm over her body and gave the dragon a bow. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Treoris the Dragon. I am Fia, Conquest Horsewoman."

"Did your artistic desires bring you here, or was there other plans for your day? I know when inspiration springs, there's not much that can stop it." She smiled at Treoris.

Azure Desiderium

ATh e a r t

Romantic Lunatic

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:08 am
A soft rumble came from low in the dragon boil’s throat as she returned his gesture, waiting but a moment to withdraw his hand. His gaze was a touch more alive now, fascination coming fully into play as the Horsewoman made her introduction. Though he had heard the term Horseman/Horsewoman in passing, Treo bore absolutely no familiarity with them…there hadn’t precisely been a slew of visitors to the village he’d grown up around until the ah…incident.

“Conquest Horsewoman…?” He echoed the designation with a sort of probing enthusiasm. Whilst she might look like an engaging oil painting, now she bore a potential treasure-trove of information – Treo’s chief satisfaction in life.

“And ah. No.” The boil frowned a bit then, clawed fingers pushing stray blond strands away from his eyes, “I wandered here from school. I’m new. Not entirely sure of the way back.” But I will figure it out… The stubborn desire to acquire his own sense of direction; depending on absolutely no one else was definitely present, albeit unspoken in the rather abrupt way the words fell from his lips. At least it was now that quest had been pushed even further into his future by her interruption. “The…scenery was just a nice surprise.” And his lips quirked slightly, just the faintest of smiles, there for a second in enjoyment of his hobby, and then gone again just as swiftly.

ATh e a r t

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:45 pm
Fia gave him a smile after her bow and introduction. Tt seemed that most ghouls that knew about the Four Clans were wary about them. The ones that didn't were curious, which piqued her interest as well. "I'm surprised that you don't seem to know much about us. Dragons live a long time, but the Four Clans are even older than the eldest of the dragons."

"The humans... used to worship my ancestors. But humans are fickle and then soon didn't want us around. We we're broken for a while, but we're slowly going to find our greatness again." Fia knew that was the primary goals of being a Horsewoman, but there were other things that she wanted to accomplish for herself, mostly about her past memories.

She subconsciously went and touched one of her horns. Not knowing her past still worried her, but Fia knew she would slowly find out those memories.

Fia looked back at Treo and cocked her head to one side. "What was your reason to come to the school? I'd assume there would be wiser dragons with more knowledge elsewhere to learn from." She looked down at the artwork the gold dragon was working on. "Maybe some more... Interesting places to create on paper."

Azure Desiderium

ATh e a r t

Romantic Lunatic

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas