Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Grander and Grander (Vaudrey & Virion)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:47 pm
Vaudrey had been through a great deal since boarding the train to school - especially since halfway through his journey he'd been all but thrown off, tossed onto a bus, dragged by said bus and a giant snake to a mysterious village, whereupon he'd been forced to complete various tasks for them. There had been times when he'd thought he'd never make it out alive.

(Except he probably knew he would, he was just being sensitive about the whole ideal.)

But at last, here he was, in front of the gates. Vaudrey hadn't even moved in properly yet, his bags under his winged arms, his gaze fixed on the school, staring open-mouthed at its imposing, turreted buildings. He knew the monster dormitory would be around somewhere, but finding out exactly...

...well, he'd just try and figure it out on his own.

Sadly, approximately ten minutes later, and Vaudrey was still wandering. Apparently he hadn't figured it out yet.

SkieBorne

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:27 pm
Virion had finally found the monster dormitory and had settled in, even if it was ridiculously cramped and there were signs everywhere about NEVER reverting to one's natural form. It saddened her, really, as shifting to her normal (read: preferred) 22m form would result in some truly delightful destruction.

As it was, she was ancy and neede to wander, to explore her new territory, mark those for extermination that needed to be marked... the basics, really. So many here were weak. It made her wonder if this was supposed to be a place to soften its students.

Nonetheless, Virion needed some space and it just so happened that said space was directly through Vaudrey. The Eclipse Wyvern swung on great wing arm in an attempt to sweep him aside without so much as a pardon me. A dark cloud of mist drifted off her wings as curled around him as it filled the immediate area around them.

kuropeco

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:30 am
Vaudrey had been minding his own business, thank you very much, when he'd been accosted by the great dragon. He was still in the process of trying to figure out where the heck he was in the first place, wandering around somewhat aimlessly. And for the most part, he was kinda sorta thinking he'd just, well, ask someone if he needed to.

This was not what he had meant about asking someone.

The wing caught him across the side, Vaudrey letting out a most inelegant squawk of surprise as he stumbled to the side, dropping one of his bags. It fell open immediately, clothes spilling out, and he gasped, spinning around in an effort to see who had knocked into him.

"Pardon me, but did you know that you have almost pushed me over - "

He trailed off abruptly at the sight of the ghoul and possibly wilted a little.

"Errrrr, that is to say!" said Vaudrey hastily, attempting to correct himself. His hands flailed uselessly in front of him. "You, er, you may have accidentally, er, brushed against me, but, er, I suppose - I suppose there's no real damage..."

skieborne

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:43 pm
Virion's growled preceded the glare as she heard him before she saw him, her one good eye flaring red to leave a streak in the air as she turned to regard him. "Oh, only almost?" She grinned, revealing a mouth full of fangs, as she rolled her shoulders, "Shame."

She sniffed at him, he smelled of something beneath her attention. Her tail lashed as she shook her head, face tilted so her good eye regarded him straight on, "This place is full of weaklings..." So far the only person she'd even considered being near again was that Wrex boy.

"You're in my space," she rumbled, sizing him up. Was he too scared to even stand up for himself? Easy prey.

kuropeco

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:14 am
Vaudrey shrank a little away from said fangs, eyeing them with a healthy amount of suspicion, wariness, and intimidation. His wings ruffled and then fell to his sides rather limply, and he hastily smoothed back his hair away from his face, trying to stand tall and proud.

(Really, he just looked more Silly and Ridiculous.)

Vaudrey's mouth fell open in slight surprise. He closed it, opened it again, closed it once more, and finally opened it yet again when he thought he had actual words to say that weren't just a string of nonsense (since that was what was currently going through his mind).

"I beg your pardon," said Vaudrey, still trying to sound polite, because Gentlemanly Rule Number 32: Always treat strangers with respect! "I was quite sure that this space was for everyone, is it not?"

skieborne

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:21 pm
"It is?" Virion glanced around, quirking a lip thoughtfully, and considered the area before she shrugged, "I see no else laying claim. I wish to pass through this area and you are in my personal space. Are you daring to claim to that?"

Virion growled lowly, eyeing Vaudrey.

kuropeco

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:37 am
kuropeco
Gentle nudge! Are you still interested in this? =3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:53 am
Vaudrey had already decided that he was going to be nice, because being nice was exactly what he was supposed to do, and that was the right Way to handle things. Especially with ghouls, ghouls definitely needed to be treated Properly.

Except this ghoul was making it very difficult.

"N...no?" Vaudrey attempted, not sure if this was the right answer or not. "Er...did you...sorry, how is it your place again?"

skieborne
I am, sorry! I was taking a bit of an unexpected hiatus for a while due to work and other things <3

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces