Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Field Class] The Mysterious Field Trip (Pg 6!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:23 pm
This boil seemed terribly distracted. Maybe he wished to speak to the ghoul....

"OH!" She smacked her cheeks with her hands, nearly avoiding stabbing her skin with the crochet hook. "Am I keeping you from your friend!? I am SO SORRY!" She wailed in horror, realizing the folly of her ways. "I assumed you were alone! I assumed wrong!? Assumptions are bad, and I AM BAD AS WELL!"

She crumpled into a heap of self depreciating ghoul on the floor, ten feet of hair cascading around her. She kept babbling on and on, mostly muffled apologies and the wrongness of assumptions.

Smerdle
hello

medigel
enjoy the show

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:46 pm
_ p a o cx

hanging gallow

Grin cracking more along her lips, the ghoul continued to dote affectionately along her pooch's head, rubbing at the base of his ears a few times fondly, before settling back against the seat herself, "Well, I like friends who can stick around when things get a little... hot." she mused, looking quite pleased with herself, as she gave a curious side glance to the boil again, for a reaction.

Cannon, of course, kept his glare focused... But it shifted with a snap to aim at another reaper that'd appeared out of nowhere! Well... not really, but they did emerge from above, from behind the seat that was ahead of them. Giving her just as much a displeased, and threatening expression, his body pressed a bit firmer to his summoners leg protectively.

But Verusha didn't react, besides a small lift and lower of her foot against the hounds leg to brush against his chest. He was always so on edge with others... it was one of his most charming features. <3

"Oh but him being ornery is part of what makes him so awesome, don'tcha think?" she teased on, leaning forward to nuzzle her face to the top of the fire dogs head, faced towards the monster with a rather wry expression plastered on. Straightening after awhile, she looked to the hand extended her way, smirking at the formality. Smoothing back the lengthy hair on her only one side, she a very firm, and curt shake was given in return, "I'm Verusha. And this is Cannon." her head tilted in gesture to the steaming pup.

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:55 am
Though she admittedly hadn't had his full attention with Piper across the bus blowing kisses, Siobhan definitely did now.

"I... no nonononono," Bren said, but it was too low and too late to stop the ghoul from sinking into despair. "I was alone, I promise! I was just..." No, he couldn't say he had thought he might spend the ride silently people watching before she had arrived or he would send the ghoul into an even more severe fit. "I was going to meet up with them when we arrived. But I'm talking to you! You're not bad at all. Please get up." He leaned over and pat at her shoulder very awkwardly.

Bittiface
medigel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:23 pm
Siobhan' lip wibbled as she looked to the hand patting her shoulder. "I am causing a scene. I am causing you such strife." She sniffled, picking herself up and sitting back down onto her seat. "Where did Bob go..." She patted herself down, pushing away hair that had coiled around her limbs.

"AAH!" She found Bob within her own long mop of hair, tangled in with the needle she'd used to crochet him. "Is the blue haired one your friend? Have you known her long? What do friends like yourselves do for fun?" She asked curiously, her brows knit as she tried to untangle Bob from her long tresses.

"I too have a friend! Her name is Needle. We read books and magazines and gossip about the going ons of popular media!"

Smerdle

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:49 pm
The boil simply rolled his eyes up at the "hot" quip, then turned his attention to the new ghoul as she mentioned hellhounds and the like. It seemed an appropriate association, and one he let his thoughts linger on as he continued to exchange stares with the pooch. That is until introductions came about, to which he looked up at the offered hand that he was probably meant to shake.

He did so, but almost hesitantly. Contact wasn't much his thing, neither was affection or even conversation when he was in the worst of moods...which wasn't today.

"Kane," he replied, giving a firm but incredibly brief shake of her hand before going back to crossing his arms. The boil still refused to look toward Verusha and instead kept his focus on Cannon, who was still glaring in his direction. He wasn't really worried or anything, but there was something about being stared at that made him...fidget with the edge of his shirt sleeve.

"Oh, yeah. Awesome," he snorted. "Remind me to bring some roast-able food next time; maybe it'd give him a target that isn't my shoes."

hanging gallow

musicaloner7

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas