Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Dinner for Two (Piper/Brenley) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:05 pm
Even if the act was in desperation, she most definitely decided to categorize the motion as uber romantic. And also uber hilarious.

"Sorry," she said with a smile as she grasped a fistful of her hair and tugged it over her shoulder, the other hand busy keeping hold of the reigns. "But yeah, I guess it wasn't so bad if it gets you neat pets like this guy. Isn't that right, Rajaaaaaah~" she cooed at her mount, who flickered a glance back at them in acknowledgment.

Sand sharks and basilisks weren't all, though. Piper shivered as she remembered her fight with a giant dragon. "And the miasma," she noted. "Bad stuff, huh? I-D-K if I'm into having so many people from there over here, y'know? What if one of them goes, like...berserk or whatever?"

Smerdle

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:20 pm
It was rather cute, the way she fussed over Rajah like he was Skoll or Hati, fluffy and small and safe on the ground instead of a billion feet in the air and partially responsible for their safety. He grinned at Piper's profile, glad that she probably wouldn't notice. They were talking about serious things now, miasma and rampaging students. Giddiness was not on the table.

He pulled a bit closer as she shivered, then relaxed again when he noticed he had done so. Serpentback cuddling was not appropriate at this juncture, no matter what his subconscious said. "I agree that the miasma was very odd. Living in it for years probably wasn't good for any of them." Even so, there were likely far more dangerous students around this place. With everything they were subjected to at Amityville, chances were good that there were at least one or two kids who'd long since snapped and were just really good at hiding it. He highly doubted that was what she wanted to hear, however.

"They might be universally... large, but a lot of the ones I've seen just seem interested in us. I guess we can keep an eye on them? Hope they don't all go berserk at once." The sentiment sounded kind of flippant now that it was out of his mouth, but that was mostly because he knew she could take them. Even he could take them. "They're just Snots. You can..." He idly kicked at the air. "...knock them out."

medigel
eaten by meta prep
have now emerged from meta prep
just in time to be eaten by actual meta
yay

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:45 am
She laughed, though she didn't know if it was for his comment or for the fact that he scooched closer. "Yeah, guess you're right...M'preeeeeetty good at that." Brenley had experienced it first hand before, along with poor Ignatius; Lock had to watch out.

"It's really bad stuff, though, like...I think I got too much in my system." Piper would have toyed with her hair if she hadn't been busy. "I don't remember a lot, but it, like, made me go super crazy too. Can you see purple instead of red? Kinda like that." A pause, and then a slightly frantic, "You don't think it's contagious, do you? Or that it's like Insanity or whatever?"

That would just be super inconvenient.

Smerdle
and then meta ate us both dlsfkgj

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:53 pm
This news that the miasma had made her crazy, however temporarily, was worrying. For the most part all he had felt was exhaustion and irritation, though there had been that one time high in the balloon when he'd experienced a flash of paranoia that had almost had him leaping for the ground. It had gone again so quickly that he had chalked it up to his own nerves. Even now, on the back of a living creature that could choose to buck him off at any moment out of spite, he only felt a fraction of the fear he had then.

"It passed once we left?" he asked, looking over what he could see of her with a more critical eye. He couldn't tell that anything was wrong, but he was no Fear analyst. He might have suggested seeing a professional, but if she did have some new form of Insanity, he couldn't see them just letting her come back to school like nothing was wrong. Finding out whether or not she was truly all right should have been a priority, but he couldn't help wanting her to stay right where she was.

"I don't think... it's not Insanity," Brenley said, growing slightly more confident as he replied. "A rediscovered town teeming with something so dangerous? The boogeymen would have been all over us. I think if it's affected anybody, the kids who came from there will show signs first. So... you keep an eye on them and I'll keep one on you." Of course, that didn't solve the contagious part. Nor did it negate the fact that if she went crazy, he probably wouldn't be able to stop her from hurting herself. The boil sighed as Romantic Hero Bren reluctantly cleared a path for Science Bren. "I suppose we could ask someone who knows more?"

medigel

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:25 am
Maybe he was right, but...Piper wrinkled her face the more he talked about it. Now she regretted bringing it up at all--this was supposed to be a date, jackdamn it, not a consultation!

"Don't fuss too much about it," she said dismissively. "I can tough it out if something happens! What's really important is figuring out where we're gonna eat, 'cause I'm staaaaarviiiiiing." She would have suggested fast food at this point had they not all been dressed up.

Frankly, that was also because she had yet to eat anywhere outside of the creepateria and the maul.

"You in the mood for something specific?"

Smerdle
the event has freed me at last sob

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:20 pm
He abandoned the subject at her request, storing away Piper's concern like he did with so many things. Turning his attention to their dinner as she'd directed, he tried to think of restaurants he had seen during his strolls through town. There were a number of cafes and diners he had paid some attention to solely because of their varied and interesting clientele, but they wouldn't do for this evening. Unfortunately for his wallet, the only place of greater quality that he could recall was also one of the fanciest in town. He supposed he would be busy churning out flashing lollipops and screaming minipet collars for a while until he could earn back his savings.

"I'd be fine with a lot of things. Salads? Meat? Pasta? Probably nothing fishy or spicy." If this was still a date date once the meal was over, those two were definitely out. "I hear Hat and Broom serves a lot of good... stuff. There's a park near it too. Rajah could land without breaking any cars."

medigel
nanowrimo has claimed me
what will make me tag slowly next month
it is a mystery

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash