Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[FLASHBACK PRP] snek snek snek snek snek [Ahriman/Vashti]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lythiaren

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:59 am
Another day, another round.

Vashti was so tired of court. The faces were always the same and they always wanted things from her. She could feel it. They'd offer her gifts and shallow compliments knowing she had her father's ear, hoping for an easy in to gain his favor or a blind eye to their business. Their tactics may have worked when she was very young, but she caught on after a few decades. She'd go through the motions, of course, pretending to be the docile girl they thought she was, but she didn't trust them. Worse, they'd offer her their sons. All of them dull, selfish children who thought themselves princes if only she was first in line.

Too bad for them, she didn't want to be. She was content to remain Shahzada Vashti al-Amadur. A crown is a heavy burden, after all, and she'd gladly leave that to her brother. At least he seemed happy with his lot.

... Speaking of which, where was he? Court was over, the people were filing out, and their parents had a more private audience scheduled afterward regarding the state of Miasma Village. The least they could do is wait in case their father wanted them to be there.

Molten Tigrex

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:42 am
Vashti's seat shook lightly, as if someone had grabbed it and weakly tried to toss her out of it. Or like a very small, petty earthquake.

"Are you in my chair again?" an obnoxious voice hissed in her ear. They sounded highly affronted. "You are!"

Shah Ahriman crossed his arms impatiently and glared. He'd been out all morning investigating the strangers who'd been trespassing in Miasma Village, and this was what he had to come back to?

"Father said it was my seat, Vashti. So it's always mine. You have to sit somewhere else," he huffed, "even if I'm not here."

lythiaren
SNEK PLS

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

Lythiaren

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:39 am
Oh, there he is.

The princess vacated the offending seat in a swirl of tail, settling with her coils as her perch instead. It was steadier this way, and she could stay balanced better when the ground shook with her brother's tantrums. "Father said I could use it for court today until you got back," she snapped back. "We had to fill in the space left behind by your absence somehow. It wouldn't do to leave it empty, what would the visitors think?"

And what an inconvenient morning it was, the entire schedule had been shuffled specifically around his arrival. Everything was out of order and she was was getting annoyed just thinking about it.

"And you! You missed court entirely. We waited for you and you missed everything," She gave him the most indignant pout, as little sisters do. "They brought you presents again, you know. Almost gave them to me instead."

Molten Tigrex
Je suis monté!

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces