Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[MIASMA ORP] Ring the Gong Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myoukin

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:24 pm
Dorm Quad - Steve

"But... the game!," Steve cried out, darting over to the winged ghoul, flitting back and forth around her energetically while hovering a few inches off the ground. "Games are more fun with more creeple! Come have fun with us collecting stamps! Pleeeeease?" The wyvern put on his best begging face, having already long forgotten she had declined. She had been staring, after all. Surely, that meant she wanted to join. Steve wasn't one to leave someone out of a fun time, and Steve could tell this was going to be a blast with how many creeple had gathered.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
Steve can't take a hint

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:46 pm
Dorm Quad

"I dunno. Like." A dramatic flip of his hair. "Whatever." He made a face at all the baggage Razor was carrying (figuratively and literally). What a drag.

He handed the stamp card to his brother and said, "You go do this for me, yeah? I'll catch up."

blade kuroda
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:49 pm
Dorm Quad

Apparently they were all stuck on the fact that this might be some sort of game. To Sidron this was just another tour type activity of the school. Whether or not they visited all the places mattered little to him.

So enthusiastic. Except for the one ghoul who Steve was now accosting and trying to convince into coming with them.

Of course, when the boil suggested the student dorms he slightly rolled his eyes. Though anyone looking probably could't tell since he had no pupils to give away the fact that he was rolling them. "Lets get going somewhere, we're wasting time just standing around."

a pet dino

Meegane

Myoukin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:12 pm
Dorm Quad

Siha took the orientation card between two claws and curled a lip at it. Wasn't this a little childish? It was essentially a scavenger hunt with massive, hard-to-miss buildings as the goal. She didn't even look at the tote bag. That was just pathetic.

A quick survey of the others showed a boil shoving his card off on another boil. She seized the chance. "Here, do mine as well," she said quickly, handing her card to Razor.

chiickadee

blade kuroda

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:15 pm
Dorm Quad - Hayden

Hayden laughed at AJ. "Cute yes, but he's just being well mannered because you guys are watching."

Devoss gave Hayden a look and then smiled at AJ. "We are in school to learn and make friends, and that's not true. I am good, always." he knew that you only got one chance at a first impression. When Dwa spoke he was slightly surprised. "Yes Dwa, that is a nice name." He wondered what language it was in, but didn't feel like it was right to ask.

When Sidron said that they should start going she nodded. "I agree, we have to get going. The Dorms sound look a good place to start." she said, agreeing with Steve's idea. It seemed like a good place to start, even if she already knew where it was.

Yayoi

Meegane

Myoukin

Meegane generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:08 am
Dorm Quad -> Demon Dorm
Details of dorms for reference: HERE

"Steve, nice to meet you. I guess your mom doesn't find out its charm yet." The white hair boil grinned. "Then I should worry for the school property instead, isn't it?" He chuckled at Steve's pride of his head.

Hayden's quip made him smiled and returned one, "At least he would do it, Bro doesn't care whether creeple are watching or not." He shrugged then grinned again, at Devoss this time. "Well, I'm sure you and Hayden will make some friends and have a lot of fun in Amityville. Bro and I are already your friends."

"Dorms probably the closest for us. We've five buildings for demon, ghost, undead, reaper and monster students respectively. My guess is the stamp would be found in the common area of one of the dorms. Hope the party responsible isn't mischievous enough to put the stamp into someone's room." He said playfully to Sidron.

Hearing Taika's rejection, he felt like going back to the first time he met Maple. He smiled softly as he spoke, "We're not forcing you. You'll have to familiar with the campus sooner or later and reading a map isn't better than waking around with your own legs. Think it this way, you're not tagging along but participating in a tour organized by the school. You make the decision by yourself and no one commands you to do so." He finished, looked at Taika with a slightly bitter smile. "Sadly, Steve would be slightly upset you can't join the fun......"

"Alright, let's start with demon dorm and go clockwise. Welcome to the Demon Dorm, it is said to be the most elegant among the five. Steve, remember not to bump into one of the crystal chandeliers here." Walking a path going upwrd to a hill from the quad, AJ announced that they arrived their first stop.

Quote:
Name: AJ
Year: 2
Faction: Monster (Amphisbaena) = serpent dragon w/ two heads
Journal: HERE

Quote:
The dice roll determined where the stamp would be located. It's in the Ghost dorm!
1) Demon
2) Ghost
3) Undead
4) Reaper
5) Monster

Quote:
Minigame for all:
Roll 1d6 to search the places in the common room and match with the following:
1) The carpet seemed to have something protruding upward, it's suspicious. Time to flip the carpet.
2) The piano! Definitely you feel the need to open the lid of the grand jacking expensive piano. Don't break it, you might have to sell your soul to buy a new one
3) What a lion head? Is it - is it plated in gold?
4) The dangling crystals of the chandelier above you gracefully swaying with wind.
5) Any option from above
6) You believe it is not in this dorm, maybe the next one.

xxYayoi

xxa pet dino

xxSheyenne Thunderstorm

xxMyoukin

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
Myoukin rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Myoukin

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:32 pm
Dorm Quad --> Demon Dorm - Steve

"We're going? We're going!," Steve twirled a bit higher into the air that Hayden though his idea was a good one, momentarily forgetting the ghoul he'd been trying to persuade. Though he remembered once AJ spoke to her. "You should definitely come! What better way to explore than with friends?"

Leaving her to her decision, Steve followed the group as they made their way to the first area, the Demon Dorms. Nodding his head at AJ's warning to watch the chandeliers, he took on a look of determination as he grounded himself. No flying allowed. Nope. When they finally arrived, the wyvern boil gaped. "It's big... it looks like they're compensating for something. Are they compensating?," he asked bluntly to no one in particular.

Heading inside, Steve's impression was deepened with how fancy everything looked, especially the chandeliers. He could just... No! Bad! He wasn't allowed to fly! Resisting the urge to touch the softly glowing crystals, the boil began his search. Within moments, Steve found something to 'investigate'. Surely, a bulge in the carpet of a well cared for building meant something was hiding there!

"Stamp?," he called, tossing up a section of the carpet without a care to who might be stepping across it. "Aww, nothing," he pouted when all he found was dust. Flicking it back into place with his tail, he went to look elsewhere.

Yayoi

a pet dino

Meegane
Steve's trying really hard to be good

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
Steve still wants Taika to join~

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:40 pm
Dorm Quad Taika Draki

With the young wyvern boil's plead; Taika turned her head towards him as she gave the him an unsure expression. "Look kid." She sighed a bit before she continued. "I'm not here to play games or babysit you. I'm only here to see what type of students that I have to deal with." In other words, Taika just scouting other students to see if se could trust them or not. After hearing the older boil's comment, Taika rolled her eyes a bit. "Fine. I shall join y'all." She told both of them. "However, I'm not going play this stamp game." she added as she looked down at the Wyvern boil.

Meegane
Taika will tag along for now, lol However, I'm going let the newbies play the game lol

Myoukin
I'm only here to interact with other characters XD
Yayoi
i"]If that okay with y'all.

a pet dino
So lets have some fun.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:05 pm
"Dude. No. I'll carry your stuff to the room, but I'm not doing your work for you," Razor huffed out while grabbing all the things. He then eyed Siha and snapped his jaws in annoyance.

"And that goes for you too."

chiickadee
]
DarkHeartedSorrow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:56 pm
Dorm Quad

"Bro." Crash gave his brother a look of utter betrayal. "Dude." As if he could do work. As if he would dare to have a sheen of sweat that didn't come from a concert or for impressing the ladies.

He also gave Siha some smoulder in the mean time. "You'll have to excuse tadpole here," he said, referring to Razor with a patronizing pat on the arm.

blade kuroda

darkheartedsorrow

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Yayoi rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:57 pm
Dorm Quad -> Demon Dorm

The dragon was glad that they all finally agreed and that they had begun to move along. Any slower and they would all would be running about in the dark. Not that he minded. He could see pretty well in the dark.

As they approached the dorms he followed the rest of the small group. When AJ mentioned hiding the stamp in someone's room a look of disapproval washed over his dark face. "That would be a serious invasion of privacy." Luckily for him they were in the Demon dorms at the moment so there was no chances of anyone just wandering into his own room.

Touching his stuff with their sticky fingers.

For a moment he just stood there, glancing about while the others searched. Might as well join in. He saw something causing the rug on the floor to stick up and without thinking he reached down for a corner and yanked the rug up off the floor completely.

Anyone standing on it would literally have the rug pulled out from underneath their feet.

a pet dino

Meegane

Myoukin

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

a pet dino rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:11 pm
Dorm Quad - Hayden

Already her friends. She liked that and a look down at Devoss's pleased face told her that he felt the same way.

She was happy that the other ghoul was coming with them. Although she had never minded being the only ghoul it did sometimes make things awkward.

As they walked into the Demon Dorm Hayden's eyes went wide. It was beautiful! So elegant and rich. She wondered what the rooms would like there, and if the creepole that lived there were as elegant as the decorations. She looked up at the dangling crystals of the chandelier that seemed to sway with wind.

"This place is beautiful." she said with a smile towards AJ.

Yayoi

Meegane

Myoukin

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Myoukin rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Myoukin

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:33 pm
Demon Dorm - Steve

"Babysit?," Steve blinked at Taika before a superior grin crossed his face. "Hah, I haven't needed one of those since I lost my baby scales!" He added with a grumble and a pout, "Though mother wasn't convinced. She always had that snobby old coot following me around everywhere, freaking out over the tiniest things. But I don't have to worry about that now!"

The boil's gaze fell upon a piano by its lonesome. "Ooooh, I wonder if someone hid something in here?" It definitely looked like something that would hide a treasure. Throwing the lid open, the wyvern peering into the inside, plucking strings along the way while enjoying the vibrations each note caused. Each one brought a sparkle of interest in the boil's eyes, but there was sadly no stamp.

"No stamp in here!," he yelled to the rest of the group, letting the lid slam shut.

Yayoi

a pet dino

Meegane
Do we just keep going until someone rolls a 6 to move on?

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:27 pm
Demon Dorm -> Undead Dorm
Details of dorms for reference: HERE

"They're demons, of course their dorm would look like this, dear." AJ chuckle at Steve. "Remember not to touch the gargoyles, some might be alive." He couldn't help his smile seeing the wyvern tried his best to behave. "Try harder." He gave the boil a pat on shoulder.

"No problem miss, my task today's simply take freshmen around in the campus and might be make some new friends." He said to Taika, didn't plan to force her anything. It required active participation, but he won't push anyone into doing it.

Sidron's serious words had amused the year two student, "Amityville is a special academy, friend, can't exclude that possibility~" AJ's eyes shifted to Hayden and Devoss. "It does, yet in my opinion, rooms might be too small for movements." As a monster, he surely felt the standard size was small to his faction. "If you make a friendly demon buddy later, you can visit how grand their rooms are." He winked.

He clapped his hands once, "Alright, anyone find anything here?" As a volunteer, he was already told where the stamp for the dorms was located. His smile said it wasn't there. "If we can't find anything, let's move on to the Undead's. Follow me."

The group went downhill and returned to the forked intersection, AJ pointed to the building that shaped like a Victorian Institution in the old days. There was a large cemetery behind it, and once entered, they felt a distinctive temperature change.

"Welcome to the dorm of Undead, here you'll find vampires at the top floors, and basement levels for zombies and some." He led the group into the common areas. "Alright, the stamp might be somewhere here. You can choose to look around or seek for the stamp before we move to the next destination. You see how much they cherished their history, here lies many remarkable alumni and alumnae. Students all wish to have their pictures put up here."

Quote:
Name: AJ
Year: 2
Faction: Monster (Amphisbaena) = serpent dragon w/ two heads
Journal: HERE

Quote:
The dice roll determined where the stamp would be located. It's in the Ghost dorm!
1) Demon
2) Ghost
3) Undead
4) Reaper
5) Monster

Quote:
Minigame for all:
Roll 1d6 to search the places in the common room and match with the following:
1) Hella Jack! Who's in the picture? That's the Pumpkin Kinggggg! Believing they hide the stamp behind the notable frame, you tilt the frame when everyone not looking. Oh-oh, be careful not to drop it or you're in BIG trouble.
2) A big grand mirror with Victorian swirls for its frame, surely some undead students care about their looks. You want to try this for a long time: Mirror mirror on the wall, tell me where's the stamp?
3) Oh a rope, you know you want to pull it. Maybe the stamp will drop? Wait - why is it moving? IT'S A - (centipede or millipede) Someone letting their pet out......
4) What's this......mountain of bandages? Are you gonna dig it for the possibility of a stamp?
5) Any option from above
6) You believe it is not in this dorm, maybe the next one.

Yayoi
Meta ends, so we're back!

a pet dino
The stamp is in Ghost Dorm

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
So I will only make a prompt in ghost dorm for the key.

Myoukin
After everyone post, we can move

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items