Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Hocus Pocus (Alice/Bella)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:25 am
"Mother and father went to this place? Really?" The sweet voice was skeptical, though curious. A little witch walked along down the path, her heels clicking on the stone walkway. She had to tilt her head back a bit more than usual to make up for the large brim of a very large hat on her head, one complete with a veil and a small bird skull that had a few black feathers sticking out from behind it. Bright eyes looked every which way, taking in all the sights around her.

It was difficult to tell whether she was impressed or not.

"You're sure they sent my stuff to my room already?" She turned her gaze up toward a raven that dropped itself onto the brim of her hat.

"Yes, I even checked through the window of your assigned dormitory. It's lovely..." He trailed off, and despite his beak Alice could swear he was smiling.

She narrowed her eyes and pursed her lips, pouting up at the bird. "You're hiding something from me. What's the catch?"

"Well," he chuckled, "it would seem your parents decided they wanted you to have a view," Klaus explained through poorly contained laughter.

"What does that mean?" Alice asked as she finally stopped in front of the reaper dormitory. Oh, this wasn't bad. A pretty nice looking place. She could live here awhile.

"I hope you like stairs!" Klaus finally cackled.

Alice blinked. What..

"You're not on the ground floor, or even the second floor. Enjoy the fourth floor, my dear!" He pushed off her hat and soared through the air, flapping his wings and taking off toward an open window on the fourth floor of the building that..she could now safely assume was hers. Alice's shoulders sagged much like her heart sinking into her stomach.

"Wh..what..."

AyeAvast
HERE IT COMES ALICE'S FIRST RP EVER HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS THIS IS GONNA BE A WILD RIDE

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:50 pm
Of all the dreadful things in the world Belladonna had the misfortune of being late.
Which was not actually true at all, not even a little bit. She was late to being early, and given the witch's predilection to being careful to arrive on time, meant she was very, very early.
Having secured herself an off campus job in a fashionable boutique, the witch always made sure to arrive a solid half hour before her scheduled shift to give herself plenty of time to peruse the other shops and get some shopping in. It didn't necessarily translate into saving as much money as she'd hoped, but her closet had never looked lovelier!

"What a shame, I had so hoped to finish my project before work." The witch lamented as she opened her window with a sigh, sticking first one pointy-toed boot out. "It would have been such the thing! Ah well, another day I suppose." Another foot went through the frame and Belladonna situated herself on the sill, careful to angle her broom in front of herself.
"Ta-ta Binx! Tell Mort-dearest that I'll be back before dinner!"
The cat meowed from the bed, which the witch took as affirmative. That was negligible as Binx was notorious for disappearing before the zombie arrived to their shared room, but Belladonna trusted him today. Mostly.

But she had no time to dilly-dally and instead jumped from the window, quick to sit on her broom and head for the ground at full speed. Of course before she hit she would pull back and zoom off, but when she tilted to one side to make sure the landing below was clear she was surprised to find it wasn't.
With a small shriek the witch pulled back and to one side, bumping into the building before she fluttered down in a less than graceful fashion. Thankfully her room had been at the very top of the building which had given her plenty of time to change her trajectory.
"My word, I almost landed on you, pumpkin!" She called out to the person as she landed in a plump cloud of black lace, pink ribbons, and red haired witch.

Belladonna had fully prepared to say her apologies and be on her way, but instead she stopped and stared at the little witchling, one hand reaching up to clutch her own cheek.
"That hat is absolutely delightful! Wherever did you get such lovely feathers?"

Eight
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:41 am
Sighing, Alice looked away from the open window and shook her head, continuing forward toward the dormitory entrance. Maybe rooms on the top floor were nicer than rooms on the other floors, it made sense...and maybe it really did have a nice view. She'd believe it when she saw it. She took a moment to adjust her hat, fixing its position on her head and messing with her hair a bit to make sure it was all neat and tidy in place. It was during this pause that she heard a familiar sound. It had her looking up just in time for a large pink and black thing to nearly collide with her. Bright eyes widened and her lips pressed in a tight line to keep herself from smiling, though a quiet 'snrk!' did escape her while the other witch was busy slamming into the building and lump on the ground.

Alice cleared her throat and made her way over to the very brightly colored ghoul. "It's all right. I heard you coming. I think I would've had time to get out of the way even if you hadn't hit the wall," she explained with a little shrug. "Is the broom okay?" While waiting for her answer it seemed to occur to her she missed an important question. Her eyes widened again. "A-and you. Are you okay. Of course." Right. The broom hadn't fallen on its own. The witch had hit the wall and ground as well.

Bright eyes turned up toward her hat when it was brought up, and she smiled proudly over the compliment. Of course her hat was delightful. Like it would be anything else. She preened again, gently putting both hands on the brim of her hat and giving it the tiniest of adjustments. "Thank you. My mother and father had it made for me when I was accepted to attend school here. The feathers were graciously donated by my familiar, Klaus." She waved a hand, gesturing toward the open window on the fourth floor where Klaus was sitting on the sill and watching them from. He ruffled his own feathers when Alice brought attention to him. "He was just showing me which room is mine.." Another pause, Alice was looking thoughtfully up at her room until she turned to the other witch again. Maybe...maybe it wouldn't be so bad. "This building wouldn't happen to have an elevator, would it?"

AyeAvast
SORRY FOR THE DELAY WORK KICKED MY BUTT

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:42 pm
Only a little taken aback that the ghoul had asked about the broom first and witch second, Belladonna literally flapped the thought away with a hand wave and held out the broom for inspection.
"I do believe it is just fine. It has taken worse hits than this, and were it not, one could say I have a magic touch." At this she lifted a hand to cover her mouth while she quietly giggled to herself. With that done she wrinkled her nose at the witchling and gave her a wink.
"I am just fine, thank you for asking."

The witch moved away from the wall and more out into the open, half as a reason to inspect the rest of the other witch's outfit and half just to get away from the offending building.
At the mention of the familiar, Belladonna craned herself back, and then further back to spy the bird, giving it a friendly wave and "hullo, hullo!".
"Oh! So you must be new, how lovely!" That meant another witch at school, and such a cute one!

As for the ghoul's question Belladonna blinked pink eyes at her for a moment before she laughed very loudly once.
"Oh, pumpkin. I am afraid not." The witch gave her a very gentle shoulder pat before she stuck a finger in the air. "But I do have an idea... Might you want a lift for your first day?" She gestured to the broom and then up to the window.

Eight
SORRY FOR THE DELAY. I got eated by the con ;7;

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:31 pm
Klaus ruffled his feathers and cawed from where he was, remaining perched on the windowsill and patiently watching from above. Alice meanwhile smiled proudly and dipped in a fanciful curtsy for the older witch. "Yes, I am. Alice Cross, a pleasure, miss," she recited formally as if by script. Though she remained pleasant in her tone.

She faltered slightly while standing straight again upon news of the lack of elevator. Oh, no..could she fly that high yet? Bright eyes turned up toward the window her familiar sat in. In her thoughts she nearly missed the other witch's offer. Oh! Her eyes widened as she turned to the older witch again, hands clasping together underneath her chin. "Yes! I would love that, actually. Thank you." Though could she trust this one's flying? So far she hadn't seen anything...promising..

AyeAvast

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:31 pm
If there had been any doubts that the witch would like the new ghoul enormously they were totally erased when she curtsied. Belladonna smiled her most polite smile because she did not want to reveal how very proud and excited she was, and she dipped into her own curtsey a moment later.
"I am Belladonna Divine, and the pleasure is all mine."

Patiently Belladonna waited, giving only a mild tap of one finger against her broom handle for the witchling's response.
"Most excellent! It will great fun, I assure you." The older witch took a few steps more out onto the lawn and waved a hand at Alice to follow. "And do not you worry your pretty little head about my abilities. My boilfriend flies with me all the time!" She was happy to prattle on and on as she positioned the broom to be sat upon and indicated Alice do the same. "He is such a silly thing about flying though, you know how zombies are so attached the ground. Though, I do feel he would be a bit lighter than you..."

A hand rose to cup her own cheek as Belladonna looked over her shoulder at the witchling.
"What with the missing internal organs and all... Oh! Pish! Tosh! It will be just fine." She was well versed in flying! It would turn out alright!

Eight

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:41 am
Belladonna? That was a nice name. Alice smiled again, nodding her head to the ghoul when she introduced herself. She was polite enough, maybe this wouldn't be so bad. At least it looked like she would have a witch for a neighbor, that would likely make settling into this place a little easier. Especially if said witch was willing to bring her up to her room on her first day instead of making her walk all the way up there. Note to self: Buy a new broom...and then practice flying that high.

But it seemed Belladonna read her mind, or just understood that Alice would have some concerns flying with her. Who wouldn't after an introduction like that, honestly?

Her boilfriend, apparently.

Alice approached the broom as Belladonna sat upon it, gathering her skirt to settle down and do the same, making herself comfortable and then settling her hands on Belladonna's waist. But it was what the witch said about her boilfriend that had her most shocked of all. "He's a zombie? Your mother and father are okay with that?" She asked bluntly, but sounding all too incredibly amazed by the notion. Her parents would faint if she went on a date with a zombie, she was sure of it. She was so awestruck that she very nearly missed Belladonna calling her fat. Her cheeks flushed, eyes widening and jaw dropping somewhat.

"R..right...thank you, Miss Divine.."

AyeAvast

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:39 pm
Patient as always Belladonna made no fuss over Alice as she took her time, much preferring the witchling be careful. Flying was no simple matter, plus there were all those adorable skirts to keep from getting wrinkled and the older witch certainly understood those concerns.
Once Alice was settled the broom began to hover, moving even further away from the building to give them room and began to lift up. They would have continued up in a very careful fashion had Alice not posed her question. Instead of their upward movement, the broom halted just far enough off the ground that their toes wouldn't touch.

"Oh, my stars, no!" Belladonna twisted around to look at the witchling. "I mean, they haven't much choice in the matter, but wicked Hecate, they are not altogether pleased about it." At this she turned around and sighed heavily. "He's so good about all of it, you know. He nods and mumbles niceties when required but it does put a strain on things. And would you believe his own mother doesn't approve of me? Me!" The words "I am a delight" needn't be said as they were so obvious.

A tittering laugh left her, the broom remained hovering, and Belladonna kept talking.
"But my parents are quite the traditionalist. They'd rather I dated some demon with gold lining his pockets. I was always a bit of a problem child, so they should have expected this." Again she laughed and twisted back toward Alice. "I do so hope your own parents aren't so strict? You're so lovely, you'll attract many a suitor." The witch wrinkled her nose affectionately at the ghoul.

Eight

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas