Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
I wish my life weren't so confusing and angst-ridden...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just wish I knew what's in store for the future.
  And if I'm gonna be okay. </3
View Results

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:54 pm
But really, I brought it upon myself.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:30 pm
Zphal

What's going on? I myself have fallen on some hard times myself tho my troubles might be more temporary than yours. I've ended up becoming homeless again until somewhere around the end of this month or the beginning of next month.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:55 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Zphal

What's going on? I myself have fallen on some hard times myself tho my troubles might be more temporary than yours. I've ended up becoming homeless again until somewhere around the end of this month or the beginning of next month.

Just kind of accidentally fell in love with another man even though I'm coming up on ten years of marriage.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:17 pm
Zphal
Kor Saiyajinkami
Zphal

Just kind of accidentally fell in love with another man even though I'm coming up on ten years of marriage.

Oh that's serious. What do you plan on doing about it OR what have you already done about it?  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sorry... it's what came to mind when I read the thread's title. sweatdrop

On a more serious note, I understand the feeling. I'm at a point in my life where I'm officially ready to move on from working at the movie theater and find another job that pays more and has a more stable schedule (in terms of reasonable hours... and more dependable on knowing when I'll be working). However, jobs seem to be quite sparse... at least ones that I would actually be interested in doing. Just taking each day at a time while I just hope that something will turn up and help me feel like I know what's going to happen next in my future.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:48 am
Kor Saiyajinkami
Zphal
Kor Saiyajinkami
Zphal

Oh that's serious. What do you plan on doing about it OR what have you already done about it?

I haven't done nearly enough about it. I need to tell the guy how I feel to see if he's at all interested in going out, but I'm scared of rejection. Meanwhile I've kept my husband in the loop and he says we probably need to look more seriously at getting a divorce. It's a mess.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:49 am
Prof. Moonie

It's okay. We have to try to have a sense of humor about life, even when it's tearing us up on the inside.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:53 pm
Who wants to act?  

laurabogg

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:38 pm
Zphal
Kor Saiyajinkami
Zphal
Kor Saiyajinkami
Zphal

I haven't done nearly enough about it. I need to tell the guy how I feel to see if he's at all interested in going out, but I'm scared of rejection. Meanwhile I've kept my husband in the loop and he says we probably need to look more seriously at getting a divorce. It's a mess.

Does that mean things were already rocky and that divorce was a subject matter b4 this?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:44 pm
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

It's okay. We have to try to have a sense of humor about life, even when it's tearing us up on the inside.

Indeed.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:16 pm