Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Scent Of A Woman (TG/Mellow) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:04 am
Mellow gave him a short look and decided that part of conversation came to an end. He was curious but not the type to pry for creeple's secret. He had secrets he didn't want anyone to find out, for example, how his mother retaliated on him for not being a ghoul and not resemble her for an inch. Even he was a boil, she dresses him like a daughter. Also, in the school because of his size, everyone mocked about his failure. "Do you feel better now? Or you need more space?"

Oblivious of the stress, he nodded in confirmation. "Hmm, I don't. Which part do they attract you? The expression, the body that's different from you or something else?" As if he forgot he just looked away from the cover, his eyes landed on it and became jittery and drifted to somewhere.

MoonKitsune
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYY!
P.S. How we're gonna do with this rp? XD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:43 am
Meegane
I can wrap up for us now. They can have another meeting with all three of them.

He thought about it as he smiled and looked up. "What part? More like asking what I hate about them to give you a shorter list. They're curvy, smell great, soft, warm, comforting, give you what you need and want and are there for you. Their butts are out there, their racks are like massive pillows and they have legs that go in for dayyysss." He crumpled the magazine as he thought of a harem of dotting ghouls.

"I want a house packed full of em!" He said, beaming at the other boil - until his watch chimed at him.

"Oh roadkill. I have a meeting." He sighed and started to slide down before he stopped.

"Hey, give me your number."

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items