Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Love of a Wolf Anthro (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:03 pm
User Image
Heather smiled and said "I always knew you were different from vampires darling. But I don't care what you are, just who you are." She then noticed Rosie stirring in her arms. "I think she wants her daddy." Heather said as Rosie groaned and started wiggling around a little, wanting her daddy.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:23 pm
User Image

Zero held his daughter and started to rock her gently while humming gently
Angelic Lupine

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:57 pm
User Image
About four years later, Rosie was turning four years old today. She was growing like a weed and didn't have her father's thirst for blood. Currently Rosie was sneaking into her parent's room, and jumped onto Zero giggling as her tail wagged happily. "Morning mommy! Morning Daddy!" She yelled happily. Heather woke up and said "Morning sweetie. Happy Birthday!" in a proud way.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:26 pm
User Image

Zero woke up looking more paler than usual "Morning sweety." he got up and yawned saying "i am so thirsty." he walked to his little fridge and sighed. "Babe we're out of blood." he scratched his head "man where did all of my blood packets go?"
Angelic Lupine

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:26 pm
User Image
Heather heard him say they were out of blood packs. "That's odd. I just bought more a few days ago." She said looking in the fridge for the blood packs. Rosie came outside not knowing that it was her that drank all the blood. She tilted her head and said "Maybe someone broke in and drank it all?" as she hugged Zero's leg. "Go inside for a few minutes sweetie. We'll be right there." Heather said as Rosie nodded and once Rosie was inside and the door was closed, Heather said "How about I give you some of my blood for now, and I'll go get more after dinner."

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:55 pm
User Image

Zero heard what his duaghter said then he looked at heather and said "Alright but just a little ok." his fangs came out and he bit down on heathers neck and started to drink
Angelic Lupine

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:48 pm
User Image
Heather winced a bit as his fangs went into her neck. She didn't move away though as she trusted that Zero knew what he was doing. Meanwhile Rosie was inside playing with her stuffed wolf puppies. She loved wolves very much. She'd always ask if they could go play with the wolf puppies at the local Zoo which were very friendly and able to have human contact.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:31 pm
User Image

Zero withdrew from heathers neck he licked his lips and said "thanks babe I needed that." He took a mint and kissed Heather.
Angelic Lupine

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash