Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ✩ CREATIVE (Fan Fiction, Fan Art, Cosplay)
Anime Gaia Coplay

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khael Mc

Versatile Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:34 pm
Good Day everyone... I'd Like to ask for help and suggestions to complete Kaneki Ken of Tokyo Ghoul Costume.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hybrid Man Eater is quite expensive, so I'm planning to have a substitute to some of it's equips. preferably cheaper ones. Not really familiar with most of items but if you know an item that would suit to some of the Kaneki equips, please just let me know.

like the black hoodie
black shorts or pants rather
the hair (white wig with the same style)
and eyes of a ghoul
etc.

I really appreciate any help and suggestions that you would give. Thank you very much.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:51 pm
McNight21
Good Day everyone... I'd Like to ask for help and suggestions to complete Kaneki Ken of Tokyo Ghoul Costume.

Hybrid Man Eater is quite expensive, so I'm planning to have a substitute to some of it's equips. preferably cheaper ones. Not really familiar with most of items but if you know an item that would suit to some of the Kaneki equips, please just let me know.

like the black hoodie

and eyes of a ghoul
etc.

I really appreciate any help and suggestions that you would give. Thank you very much.

Hi Hi
I try my best to help you

since i see the picture have
Have you tried Hot Topic store or online hot topic store for those type of clothing? it also has some anime products

for the wig i suggest eBay/ amazon they have cheep and good quality wigs

9 of 10 times i get good quality wigs for around $20 and under yours may not be 20 $ i usually order long wigs shorter ones should be less!

and for the face mask i would also try ebay for Korean masks they wear really cool looking cloth cough mask for keeping dust out and go to your local craft store or $1 store for cylinder looking thins you can make those out of foam or paper and spray paint it silver to look like a metal finish , and get some accerlic red and white paints and a zipper and paint it on the mask or option 2 is print out a color picture that you can stick on the mask

for contacts please never buy them cheep get a Rx for it!

since its Halloween time you might find something in your local Halloween store for masks as well  

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Khael Mc

Versatile Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:00 pm
nena_sakura
McNight21

like the black hoodie

and eyes of a ghoul
etc.

Hi Hi

Have you tried Hot Topic store or online hot topic store for those type of clothing? it also has some anime products

9 of 10 times i get good quality wigs for around $20 and under yours may not be 20 $ i usually order long wigs shorter ones should be less!

and for the face mask i would also try ebay for Korean masks they wear really cool looking cloth cough mask for keeping dust out and go to your local craft store or $1 store for cylinder looking thins you can make those out of foam or paper and spray paint it silver to look like a metal finish , and get some accerlic red and white paints and a zipper and paint it on the mask or option 2 is print out a color picture that you can stick on the mask

Whoa. thats quite an info. thank you so much  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:10 pm
McNight21
nena_sakura
McNight21

like the black hoodie

and eyes of a ghoul
etc.

Hi Hi

Whoa. thats quite an info. thank you so much

Sure no problem if you need more help just ask smile

oh one more thing is try adding some black studs of rhine stone sticker studes it most of the time looks cool on masks and props  

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Mrs Aizawa

Angelic Senshi

12,815 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:57 pm
User ImageMrs Aizawa Says:
My wanna be fem hawks avi.

✩ CREATIVE (Fan Fiction, Fan Art, Cosplay)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games