Submit

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:53 pm
Full disclosure I'm really in the mood for a handful of different RP's, but I really just wanna get in a group RP with some people. ^^" so perhaps some of you might wanna come down and brainstorm something with me?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:48 am
SilentVex
Full disclosure I'm really in the mood for a handful of different RP's, but I really just wanna get in a group RP with some people. ^^" so perhaps some of you might wanna come down and brainstorm something with me?

Well my Guild's Multiverse Crossover RP just got rebooted again and I'm always down for more RPers joining in. The first Universe we're gonna be in is a Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Universe and it will be taking place post-end of the series. Pretty much any character is welcome. If you want we had a pre-discussion thread (the linked page [page #3] is where info relevant to non-participants of the previous incarnation starts) that you can check out. Also the TSSA RP: Beginnings Saga (Reboot #2) can be found there at the linked page. Like I said it just started and there so far are only 3 posts.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:21 am
Kor Saiyajinkami
SilentVex

Well my Guild's Multiverse Crossover RP just got rebooted again and I'm always down for more RPers joining in. The first Universe we're gonna be in is a Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Universe and it will be taking place post-end of the series. Pretty much any character is welcome. If you want we had a pre-discussion thread (the linked page [page #3] is where info relevant to non-participants of the previous incarnation starts) that you can check out. Also the TSSA RP: Beginnings Saga (Reboot #2) can be found there at the linked page. Like I said it just started and there so far are only 3 posts.

outside of a quick description of the setting for the Rp I don't think that would be too bad. I've a few RPCS that have delt with multiverse travels before so it could be amusing.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:19 pm
SilentVex
Kor Saiyajinkami
SilentVex

outside of a quick description of the setting for the Rp I don't think that would be too bad. I've a few RPCS that have delt with multiverse travels before so it could be amusing.

Are you asking for a description of the setting? If so would I be right in assuming that you haven't seen the anime or read the manga of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood? Don't worry if you haven't seen the anime or read the manga, it shouldn't be a problem cuz that will just mean that you don't know the pre-RP event history of the selected anime universe. If you haven't seen the FMAB anime, you won't need to watch it, but you can if you want and it shouldn't take too long if you have time in your schedule for some anime binging since it is only 64 episodes, but watching it if you haven't seen it is completely up to you and won't be necessary. If you have seen it then that is great cuz you'll be more knowledgeable about the pre-RP event history of the selected anime universe.

Well regardless of whether or not that is what you're asking for I can provide such a description.

The setting will be in post-ending of the FMAB in Amestris, [Unnamed Continent (Appears to Be FMAB's Eastern Europe Area)], Earth and maybe the plot might even take us into Xing (Amestris's Eastern Neighboring Country [the two are separated by a large desert I guess maybe comparable to the Sahara Desert]) I'll provide some images for maps of Amestris and the continent containing Amestris in a Spoiler (3 of them: Amestris [undetailed], Amestris [detailed], Continent Containing Amestris) and I'll just have the detailed map of Amestris as a link since that image is enormous. If you wish to know more about Amestris and/or Xing then just click the links embedded in their names tho since this is taking place in a FMAB Universe post-ending do make sure to ignore anything regarding the the 2003 anime that is mentioned on either of those pages since FMAB is the 2009 anime.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Amestris (Detailed): http://orig04.deviantart.net/f556/f/2012/210/c/e/map_ames_natl_by_rairyuuken-d5937bg.png

If you have any more questions, do feel free to ask?  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:33 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
SilentVex
Kor Saiyajinkami
SilentVex

Are you asking for a description of the setting? If so would I be right in assuming that you haven't seen the anime or read the manga of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood? Don't worry if you haven't seen the anime or read the manga, it shouldn't be a problem cuz that will just mean that you don't know the pre-RP event history of the selected anime universe. If you haven't seen the FMAB anime, you won't need to watch it, but you can if you want and it shouldn't take too long if you have time in your schedule for some anime binging since it is only 64 episodes, but watching it if you haven't seen it is completely up to you and won't be necessary. If you have seen it then that is great cuz you'll be more knowledgeable about the pre-RP event history of the selected anime universe.

Well regardless of whether or not that is what you're asking for I can provide such a description.

The setting will be in post-ending of the FMAB in Amestris, [Unnamed Continent (Appears to Be FMAB's Eastern Europe Area)], Earth and maybe the plot might even take us into Xing (Amestris's Eastern Neighboring Country [the two are separated by a large desert I guess maybe comparable to the Sahara Desert]) I'll provide some images for maps of Amestris and the continent containing Amestris in a Spoiler (3 of them: Amestris [undetailed], Amestris [detailed], Continent Containing Amestris) and I'll just have the detailed map of Amestris as a link since that image is enormous. If you wish to know more about Amestris and/or Xing then just click the links embedded in their names tho since this is taking place in a FMAB Universe post-ending do make sure to ignore anything regarding the the 2003 anime that is mentioned on either of those pages since FMAB is the 2009 anime.

User Image

Amestris (Detailed): http://orig04.deviantart.net/f556/f/2012/210/c/e/map_ames_natl_by_rairyuuken-d5937bg.png

Hmm, I believe I have a character that would do nicely.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:29 pm
SilentVex
Kor Saiyajinkami
SilentVex
Kor Saiyajinkami
SilentVex

User Image

Hmm, I believe I have a character that would do nicely. DO i need to join the guild to get into the group rp you recommended? Also: Do you need me to prepare a character profile?

Sweet I'm glad that you're interested in joining. It's always great to increase the amount of participants. Obviously you would need at least 1 character to participate, but you can have as many as you think you can handle as long as that amount is within reason. The first character you use will hafta be generally aligned with the side of all that's good (tho he/she/it doesn't hafta be a straight up goody-two-shoes either; anti-heroic characters are okay too) since the TSSA (The Saiyan Sword Alliance) will be formed during the first RP of the series (said character would be joining the TSSA) and the TSSA will be some sorta Multiverse Traveling Band of Heroic types hence the reasoning for your first character needing to be of generally good alignment. As for any other characters you may want to RP as in addition to the first character, you can have them be either good or evil. The TSSA group actually has a rival group that is evil and any evil characters the RPers have would align with the SDSA (Saiyan Death Squad Alliance). The 2 Rival Groups (The TSSA & The SDSA) are/will be lead by my main good RP character and my main evil RP character and interestingly enough their relationship to each other is that of Alternate Universe Counterparts.

As for joining the Guild, I won't require you to join the Guild, but it wouldn't hurt to do so and I'd appreciate it if you did join the Guild.

Yes, Character Profiles are a must, but it is okay if you don't post it before joining in on the RP as long as you do post them within a reasonable amount of time after joining in on the RP. The TSSA RP, Character Profile Threads, and all other RP Relevant Threads are in this Subforum of my Guild. For your Character(s) Profiles, just post them in a new thread in that Subforum and preferably have one character per post in your Character Profile Thread.

Well I think that has covered everything that you have brought up so far. Oh and as for your character, it can be any type of character whether it's one completely of your own creation or one from any franchise (whether it's a variation of an existing fictional character from some existing franchise OR an original fan character of an existing franchise).

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items