Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1v1 ] work a miracle ( thezil v hattie ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:30 pm
"Dragons are indeed a thing," Thezil said, voice wispy and low. "They do live longer, I think. But they mature slower as well. I have only met one or two."

Thezil tilted his head, the flame burning brighter. "I do not have any, to clarify. I utilize the library a great deal, though, and I would be glad to show you. But in turn, I would like some information from you as well. It is fair and just."

At the offering of hair, Thezil nodded. He turned to a mirror, punching it to shatter it, and collected a shard. "May I? Or would you like to collect FEAR first?"

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:20 pm
"That sounds fair." Hattie hummed, puffing out her cheeks. On one hand, she'd get in trouble for giving away classified information. On the other, it could definitely lead somewhere important. "I might be able to arrange a trip to Halloween." She made a few popping noises with her lips as she thought. "Think we should maybe make a codeword, so we know who we are?" After all, she didn't know how common creatures like Thezil were, plus she might not be very recognizable in golem form. Plus, he tended to change heads, apparently.

"I'm sure I can trust you." She parted her hair a little bit, taking one of the curls that would usually be hidden under her hair at the back of her head. She used her hands as markers, and offered him enough room to cut between them.

lurks beneath

Enoh Love
Crew

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:05 am
"This seems reasonable," Thezil agreed, nodding his head. "I posit 'Have you seen the last episode of Amity Horror Story?', as that is something you can ask anyone without reproach. It is a quite popular skellyvision show."

Thezil sliced off a bit of her hair with delicate hands, his gloved fingers pinching the end. From his waist, he procured a ribbon, wrapping it around the lock of hair so it wouldn't turn into a mess. After tucking it away, he turned his pumpkin head to peer at Hattie.

"It is your turn to extract. How do you wish to proceed?"

Enoh Love

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas