Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
ichigo is a father(reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:54 pm
User Image

ichigo picked miki up and headed for the park. when they arrived he put her down then he saw rukia and he said "go play i will be over here ok." he sat next to rukia and said "What is it?"
Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:18 pm
User Image
Miki giggled as she ran to the jungle gym and started climbing to the top. "Looky Daddy!" She said once she got there. Rukia smiled and said "She's grown so much since I last saw her." She said as she was Miki's mother. However, Rukia's human world body gave out and she died after the birth. She asked Ichigo to adopt Miki to keep her from being alone. Miki was always so strong like her mother and sometimes she could be just as hard headed. Rukia smiled seeing miki and was always around when when they needed her. Miki however couldn't see Rukia who wanted to be there for her daughter physically but couldn't that easily. Rukia retired from soul reaping after the fight with Ichigo's dark half. MIki giggled as she continued to climb and have fun.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:23 pm
User Image

ichigo said "Yes she has it has been hard on her because she doesn't know where i go at sudden hours of the day but i tell her it is emergencies at work." he looked over at her and said "So how have you been rukia?" he smiled at her
Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:57 pm
User Image
"Can't complain. Thank you for taking her in Ichigo. I can tell she's happy having you as her father." Rukia said before she smiled sadly at Miki who was playing tag with a new friend. SHe was laughing and running as fast as her little legs would carry her.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:36 pm
User Image

ichigo said "thats good and yeah she is happy but she misses you. lately she has been having nightmares as if they were real. i need help with it."
Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:37 pm
User Image
"I don't know much about dreams. But maybe run it by HQ? They might be able to tell you something about them." Rukia said before Miki came over and said "I'm firsty daddy." She was trying to catch her breath when she came over and hugged Ichigo's leg.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:08 pm
User Image

ichigo said "ok lets get you something to drink." then he whispered to rukia and said "Come on with me so we can talk more." then he picked up miki and walked towards a vending machine got miki a drink
Angelic Lupine

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces