Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ ORP ] A Day in the Life of...(Amy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:35 am
12:03 PM | Amityville Grounds

User ImageShe smiled at all of them. welcoming the newcomer to their little expedition group. "Not a party but we're going to the garden over there if you want to join? And yes things are always better fresh" Jack she needed to quit that....

Pretty soon she would be able to get something to eat and stop thinking about how all these boils would taste lovely grilled.

Ugh, plant puberty sucked.

kuropeco

Eight

leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:34 am

"AJ, can I taste a pedal?" There was a loud kid voice raised somewhere, "She looks like a sweet lollipop." There was a "shush" from the same place the voice was. He knew there was a cluster of small berry bushes but a garden in the campus, he wanted to know as well. When he decided to tail the group, however, Dwa's voice had divulged their location.

Behind a tree walked out a boil with silver hair smiling gently, "Sorry to interrupt, may I join your group?" While AJ greeted the group, the tail head attaching him was looking away. First, it looked at the fluffy sphinx and wondered if it could possibly snug against the ring of puffy fur. Then, it stared at Alice's familiar, thinking if it can have one of its shiny feathers. Instead, it asked: "Can I wear you hat for a while? It's so pretty" Furthermore, it happily purred at the Nekomata which it regarded as a good creepson and finally it drooled at Amy for no reasons.

Viva Viola

kuropeco

Eight

leon_a_darkangel

OOC
AJ's journal
Year 3 Amphisbaena (two-head serpent dragon), white-silver hair turning into red towards the tip, very handsome. Enjoys baking and spars, implicitly like dancing and parkour as well.

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:38 pm

Kamakura's ears rolled back ever so slightly at the large gathering crowd of creeples about. Fortunately he knew at least two of them by face, and name even if it wasn't exactly close yet. It was better than complete strangers anyway. The demon placed a hand on his hip before moving along with the small group for the now.

When he picked up another voice, he nodded at AJ. "I don't see why not, we can make it a school field-trip to the garden. Since everyone seemed rather curious." While he was being sarcastic, the feline demon half meant it in truth. He greated Bro, the head that eye'd him with a nod and a small smile.

His eyes then moved to Amy as she clearly re-stated the word fresh. He gave her a searching look, wondering what she was talking about..but didn't press the ghoul for the moment unless it kept coming up. While curious, he didn't give the plant-ghoul a bad time for the now she seemed nice enough...despite being note-ably hungry it would seem.

all aboard the quote train choo choo
Viva Viola

kuropeco

Eight

Meegane

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:05 pm
User ImageShe Jumped and blinked at the comment, laughing a bit at Kama's sarcasticness and backing up a bit, blushing while staring at the tail with wide eyes.

It wanted to eat her? How strange.

Amy felt no urge to eat this boil so that was a good thing. However, that didnt mean she wanted it to eat her.

"I am not a lollipop!" she put her hands on her hips, vines shaking with agitation. "I do not taste good either so please restrain yourself!"

Sassy plant activated.

Meegane

kuropeco

Eight

leon_a_darkangel

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:47 pm
Lol my bad i misread void  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:59 pm
12:30 PM | Amityville Grounds

Torsten walked around the grounds...coming to a stop when he saw a...talking plant. A cat demon of sorts...oh that two headed dragon from breakfast...uh...he squinted at the other two. Was that...holy storms it was...that was a honest to goodness Sphinx. He blinked then mentally cheered he could get a picture with them and show his cousins. First dragon in the clan to meet one! YES!! Then he blinked at the last Ghoul...interesting...he jumped...uh oh. the plant looked pretty ruffled...

He took a few steps forward. "Is everything alright?"

Viva Viola

Meegane

kuropeco

Eight

leon_a_darkangel

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100