Star-geeker

Runway Icon

18,250 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:11 pm
My experice on past life
I want to share my experices. However back when 2000 my father and father shield myself against all spooky things and bad stuff. When I was little I read books about sharks in 2001 and bats and spiders. By in 2002 I was into dinosaurs. By within 2003 I was into Japanese culture. By 2004 I was into First Nations. And few years after that 2006 I was back drawing Japanese people. By 2007 I was into pirates. By 2008 I was into stargate Atlantis. However I watch a tv show. Within 2009 to 2010, I was in the goth phase. And having too much eyeliner. However I have not know what the style I was actually in. Within 2011 to 2012 I was going back to normal. In 2013 I in the black phase. 2014 I have blonde streak phase. 2014 now I am quite mysterious and industrious right now. I thought of keeping up with the years in paragraph.

Black hair problems.
however I have came across over the years of 2012 to 2015. Here's a postive coments I have with my black hair. So I telling you postive thoughts first.
1. no way. 2. Looks nice. 3. It suited you. 4. Not bad. Here some nasty coments you don't want to hear. 1. Black hair now. 2. Count Dracula! 3. Professor black. 4. Count draculas daughter. So I haven't expecting some different coments. However let me know you have died the crazy hair color. So this it this experice with black hair.

Being the mathoholic.
however I have knowing all the math problems. However I been mathoholic, however I addiction to math. However math is the most important of you life. However I came doing math problems in my head. However this is totally math crazy. However came with lots of math problems in my mind of problem solving. However I made these questions in my head to come up with the answer. However I feel guilty of pleasure of being mathoholic. It's just doing adding and some victories. However I figure the v for victory. However my guy friends were never understanding between me and my math problems. However if you're the one who loves math. You not alone. However I do understand math. No wonder why people call me Count Dracula. However I really love math. Just I don't like Spelling. So I came with mini stories of what is exactly come with my head. However I am not a vampire. However I love math. So there's nothing with the math problems. However math is dying breed of art. I just really thought what is taking to be mathoholic. And you want it take it.

The strange fears in my mind.
however everyone could have the fear. So let me tell my own. However I have strange fears. However one of them I afraid the most. The most famous vampire of them all, Count Dracula. However if I see the chance if some one dresses like him for Halloween. However that scares me the most is actually the sound of his voice that actually scares me the most. However that's the top fear the most of them all. The second fear is grave yards. However you don't want to know everything about the worst fear. However no wonder my least favorite is actually Halloween. I thought of knowing things aren't as scary as it seems. However I know pretty much fears. However I went to the Halloween store. However I have afraid of grim reapers. I am actually afraid of pretty much everything but spiders,bats,cats and pumpkins. Sometimes I figured that some things are ment to be scary. However you thought I hate Halloween. Yes it's actually the truth the most of it. However I came up the plans. The bone dog,cat and spider were so wired and strange. So if you want to chalk age yourself to face your fears than face it. So that's is why I did is all spoilers.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:45 pm
What is this topic ?  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Star-geeker

Runway Icon

18,250 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:59 pm
XxAriaxX
What is this topic ?

Life time experiences  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:23 am
Midnight-pop-clips93
XxAriaxX
What is this topic ?

Life time experiences
I would have more to write and share but... sweatdrop
Some of them are already topics somewhere in life issues ...  

Miss_XxAriaxX

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:13 pm
This is good

07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff