Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Open Class] Your very own Halloween Costume...? (San/Iyari)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
kuumeii rolled 4 12-sided dice: 3, 5, 10, 2 Total: 20 (4-48)

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:26 pm
It was utterly ridiculous. Iyari had been gathering her little treats but then noticed that people in... outfits? were the ones getting more attention and more of the candy prizes. She was determined to get more than the tiger, to beat him at yet another form of his own game.

But these disguises were nothing like she was used to.

Presented with them she glared, pulling pieces together. She managed to find a Witch Robe and Broom which went together... Then there was a large pumpkin and pirate tunic from deep in the pile. The witch outfit reminded her of some of the members of Halloween she had seen, but it felt incomplete and she muttered to herself.

"Is there anything better?"

Miidnight Melody rolled 4 12-sided dice: 2, 9, 4, 8 Total: 23 (4-48)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:36 pm
San went on his way to get some more candy, but apparently he missed something. As he was walking around campus and through the buildings, there were some students who dress up in their costumes while going to see the professors. It was so terrible of him to miss out on something like that. He needs a costume before he continues on with his trick or treating and need to see Professor Selene Apophis. She has the costumes for everyone to put together, but there was a catch which he is not too happy about.

When he went into her classroom, the mare was there again as she was putting together her costume. "You again?" He growls lowly in anger at her. The large boil is pissed off that he keeps on running to her. He just ignores her for now and looks through the box of costumes to see what he can put together. What he has is . . . it's just madness. A wizard's robe, a pirate's hat, a skeleton suit, and a pumpkin stump hat . . . it's two clothes and two hats. "No, not this." He has to try again and see what he can put together the second time around. All he hopes is that he doesn't wear that sparkly blue dress he can't look away from.

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

kuumeii rolled 4 12-sided dice: 9, 4, 2, 12 Total: 27 (4-48)

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:42 pm
Iyari grabbed at the pile, not paying much mind to the tiger though she was determined to get something better than him at least. Only... there wasn't much more to be found in the pile than a mismatch of things that didn't go together in any sort of coherency. Iyari threw them away from here and decided to stick with her first find instead.

"This is silly. Why do you things do this?" Iyari grunted back, this time looking to the tiger directly with a snarl. "I understand humans doing something like this, or a disguise in the human world... but for these little bonbon things?" Iyari didn't even know what bonbon was. She just wanted to get more than the tiger....

Miidnight Melody rolled 4 12-sided dice: 5, 10, 4, 11 Total: 30 (4-48)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:48 pm
Well . . . this was decent, maybe. He has the pirate tunic and hat which he gladly wears. It wasn't stupid compare to the first selection. The boil glance over to see the horsewoman complaining about the purpose of wearing costumes for candies and simply roll his eyes again. "It's tradition." San only respond to that for he has to deal on how to put together the pumpkin body suit and . . . a blue fairy dress. "Jack me . . . why this blue thing?" Like hell he's going to wear a dress.

San has to be creative with this because Professor Selene won't wait any longer and wish to see the costumes and a story. The story is going to be very tricky with this madness he has, but he just has to wing it somehow.

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

kuumeii rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:02 pm
Then there was something she had to do. She shoved the witch robe on and held onto the room, tying the pirate tunic around her hair and shoving the pumpkin body on her head. She felt ridiculous and growled in anger, but noticed the professor nearby. Before she could leave she had to explain whatever it was but the mare was already angry just by having the damn thing on her body that she grimaced, her wings nearly busting through the robe angrily.

Iyari slowly moved over and the mare was seething in anger as she looked at the professor. I don't owe you anything. The War Clan member was bitter about having to do this. Still, the tiger was here and she wasn't going to give up this little battle without a fight. Not if it meant being helpful to her winning the Trick or Treating war.

"I'm a witch." Iyari spoke, glaring forward and looking back at the female professor who seemed unmoved. "A pumpkin witch just back from the sea." She tacked on, but still no reaction. "Who... killed many humans?" Normally she was good at storytelling, keeping old stories from her Clan and repeating them, but this wasn't anything like that and made her feel degraded. "A witch that came from the darkness and traveled the seas on her... broom." Her hand gripped onto the device and she huffed as she tried to continue. "She pillaged pirates and slaughtered them, gaining a lot of fear and her..." What did witches have again? Cats.

"Cat..." She shot a glance to San slyly and smirked. "Was a scaredy cat who fell into a pumpkin one day, but she couldn't get it out so she wore it on her head like a trophy instead." She motioned up to the pumpkin body she'd shoved onto her head which towered far above her. "After that, she destroyed every pumpkin she found and made the pirates pay for being the distraction that led to her poor pet's demise." Iyari looked smug for a moment...

...but it faded quickly.

Iyari stared at the woman again. Were those... tears? Did Halloween creatures cry? Normally this would have meant a victory in a battle or such things, but in this case it felt like she had done something wrong and she felt her teeth grinding against each other. It was an annoyance. So far, she was playing by their rules, doing their thing. Something that she had made sure to try to do, to learn more about it. Yet, nothing was working out the way she had hoped and her anger was almost at its peak.

"What is it?!" She said loudly, but the woman ignored her and she stepped back, glaring at the monstrosity of clothing she was wearing and glared to San, who seemed to be nearly done himself. There was no other words spoken to her and the woman didn't even give her a second glance.

Clear and utter failure.

Maybe she had failed it, maybe she had done it wrong... but surely she did better than the tiger, right? A horseman couldn't lose... at least, not the entire war. But there was a sinking feeling that she had lost this battle. Something she wasn't used to, surely.

Then again, the mare had never really "celebrated" Halloween before.

Miidnight Melody rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:06 pm
Before he presents his costume, he has to make some edits to which he hopes Professor Selene can look over it. In the dressing room, San wore his pirate attire with his tunic and hat. With the odd two other costumes, he rips them apart. The glitter flew in the air as the fairy dress was turned into a sash that the Rakshasa tied around his waist. The pumpkin outfit was ripped into pieces and he ties it onto his body with vine to be his armor pieces. Surely this will give him big points of creativity for he was really scrapping off the bottom of the barrel for this.

He was dressed and ready. San step out of the dressing room and looks to see Iyari is finish. Her attire was . . . something. She was a witch of some sorts. It was highly comical none the less, especially this "cat" she speaks about seeing how her eyes were direct towards him. What happen to the cat didn't phase him at all as he watches her and hears her story. At the end of her story, the professor seems to be at the verge of tears, and it wasn't the good kind.

It was his turn now, and San walks right by her without a glance to take his spot in front of the professor. "Ankur . . . a seedling, is what I am. A mere small pumpkin in the patch who's life is only destined for one thing just like the others." San was drawing him his own life story, moving his arms together to piece the pumpkin suit he ripped apart earlier. His hand move down to touch the sparkling blue sash he had made from the dress. "But I have dreams, I have my own desires I wish to fulfill. I don't want to be just a pumpkin like the others, and that wish had grant me powers that of a fairy. And I had burst from the patch!" The demon tries to be dramatic if possible for points. "I want a free life. A life of piracy to do what I wish and go wherever I want to go. Fighting, being stronger than ever before, but I can never forget where I came from."

His glowing gaze then turns to the mare who is obviously piss from her performance and grade she got from the professor, and he is going to make it worse for her. "And I will fight, destroy any pirate, any creature who stands in my way up until I am the standing victor in the pool of my own blood." His voice sent chills to the professor that she was so enchanted with the tale he spun. The demon smiles at the A he receive and walks right by Iyari, leans down to whisper into her ear and away from anyone around them. "I won this battle, mare . . ." He let out an animalistic growl if he were in his tiger form, proclaiming his victory to her.

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces