Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] I did my time (Titus / Zephron)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:20 pm
It had been far longer than the two weeks that Professor Zephron had given him. Much much longer but what could Titus say he was good at procrastinating. He had let his suspension and probation lapse into a far longer punishment than it needed to be but he had finally completed the final hour needed. What his motivation was he really couldn't say but at least he could say that he had accomplished something. That was A+ work in his book. Though working with the gnomes had made him wonder at times if it wouldn't have been better to just drop out of school entirely. And it never seemed to fail that there was always a student or three there to harass him on campus when he was trying to clean. At least now it was over and for that he was thankful.

Walking back toward Zephron's office Titus tentatively peeked through the door. It was very likely, if not expected, that the Professor wouldn't remember him. "Hello?"

kuropeco
hello and again I forgot again alksjdlask I got busy. And I couldnt remember if Zephron was a Professor or not.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:07 am
Zephron was seated at his desk, his legs propped up across the surface, a series of papers littering both his lap and the floor around him. He did not look up when he heard the voice, but instead marked something with a red pen off of the top sheet of paper.

"Come in," the professor said absently, ears flicked back against his head.

inu-mitsu

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:59 pm
Titus's brows furrowed forward when he spotted the Professor but he said nothing else as he strolled into the room. In his hand he held a few crumpled pieces of parchment. Logs and signatures as proof of his work though some of the gnomes had decided some of the pages needed embellishments and not all were kind or remotely appropriate. They had favored toward drawing the demon as a raging stick figure across the page, probably because Titus had been a grump the entire time he had worked with them. He had done his best to scribble them out but some were still visible through his work. Hopefully the Professor wouldn't take note of it.

"Here." Titus dropped the pages on a spare section of the desk. "I'm turning these in." He paused for a moment not sure if there was anything else. "So am I un-suspended now?"

kuropeco

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:59 pm
Zephron did not look up.

"I don't know, are you?"

inu-mitsu

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:51 pm
User Image

This seemed like a trick question. Was this a trick question? Titus stood in silence squinting down at Zephron like he was waiting for the punchline of a joke that never came.

"Right....good talk. I'll just go then," He gestured toward the door with his thumb edging that way as if testing the waters to see if he could actually leave.

kuropeco

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:59 pm
"Hold it right there."

Zephron had finally looked up, his eyebrows raised. Without a word, he gestured towards the papers that had been dropped as though he expected Titus to pick them up again and hand them to him properly.

Which he did.

inumitsu

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:28 pm
Titus hesitated but stopped in his tracks, looking like he was very much ready to see himself out rather than hear what the Professor had to say. He waited for the lecture but instead only got a vague gesturing toward the papers he had placed on the desk. From the papers he looked to the Professor and back down again trying to piece together what Zephron wanted. What was often clear to most was not always clear to Titus.

"What...?"

kuropeco
sorry kuro obviously I am the one that will be holding this up omg

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:49 pm
Zephron sighed and pointed to the papers.

"I need to actually review your past work, if you want to be unsuspended," said the professor, in mild exasperation. "So please hand them to me."

inu-mitsu
askjdflasjfasdf ur good : D

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:16 am
Titus wore a look that said he wasn't completely convinced this wasn't a trap of some sort. He stepped forward slowly, reached for the papers with a steady deliberate motion before carefully picking them up. He hadn't been seized yet by some unknown source so perhaps it would be alright.

Without a word he placed the logs in Zephron's hands. The signatures were at least all in order though the papers were a little crumpled, likely from frustration, and of course adorned with the doodles the gnomes felt the papers needed to give it some flare. Most of Titus' work had apparently been picking up trash around the campus and to his dismay working in the cafeteria but there were some other odd jobs of his community service that had him running around the school fixing things up and at least one strange signature from the MRTHATSFH which looked out of place along with the rest.

kuropeco
Titus went on the day zero adventure so I am certain he bribed for a signature of some sort because he is certain it counts.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games