Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1v1 ] bury me alive ( kostya v kane )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
its me debz rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:17 am
Kostya cradled his weapon, stalking through the haunted house, on edge. Coming here so soon after his, incapacitation, as it were, was stressful in ways he didn't care to analyze. He was tired down to the marrow of his bones, exhausted and weary with all things in his life.

The room was cold, the sky above refracting violet and gold in stained glass shimmers, casting a strange glow on the room. Its decorations were smooth, abstract structures tall as five men standing atop each other's shoulders, curving and bending with little rhyme or reason. Snow crunched beneath his boots, half ice and half shells, shaped like silver dollars with a skull imprint rather than a star.

He breathed in, and it smelled like brine and red wine and-- strangely enough-- cinnamon.

There was someone else here, he knew. He just had to find them.

(And then what? Ruin them, too? Bring about their dissipation: for what? If they were agreeable, perhaps they could be coaxed to weaponization, to an island visit, to turning their FEAR-created bodies into something greater than rather than less.)

_ p xa o cx

its_ p a o rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:19 am
Kane had been exploring the gym and going about his business as any normal student would, but at some point he explored a little too far, maybe? Or perhaps into a room that he wasn't meant to go, which led to a hallway that led to here. Wherever here was.

He shifted into his wolf form, taking shelter in the warmth having multiple layers of fur provided him in such an area. Unfortunately this heightened his sense of smell, and he was promptly assaulted with the scents that filled that particular room. It was thick and metallic, with a faint hint of something particularly unfamiliar, and overpowering nearly to the point of forcing him back into his student form. He stayed though, and muddled through it as he padded through the room in relative silence. The snow crunched beneath each step, and he wondered in passing what he would fine.

The fur on his back bristled as he heard a faint crunch in the snow yet he was standing perfectly still. There was someone else there, and his upper lip curled into a faint snarl almost instinctively.

lurks beneath

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

its_ p a o rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:36 am
The sight and smell of the only other man in the room was almost offending in its unfamiliarity, and his fur bristled again. Carefully, quietly he padded some ways around so he was behind the man, then when it seemed suitable he pounced, shifting back into his student form in mid-air. He knew nothing of fighting, of course, and wasn't actually quite as agile as he thought himself to be (even as a wolf) and so ended up missing his target entirely and smashing face-first into an awkwardly large and strange-looking statue.

HP: 30/30
DMG: 0 PFFFTTTT

lurks beneath

its me debz rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:44 am
Kostya whirled around, eyes narrowed behind black-rimmed glasses. He was missing half of an arm, on the left-- his weapon was translucent, and did not conceal the fact that the limb was missing very well at all.

"Identify yourself," Kostya said, firing a blast of energy at the unfamiliar student-- but it sizzled against the surface of the statue instead, bouncing off it and flying into the distance.

His aim, as it turned out, was not what it used to be.

(Of course it wouldn't. How could it be? Twenty years with both hands and suddenly an absence. He could barely complete basic tasks these days, and the list of things he didn't imagine requiring fine motor control with two hands grew longer and longer with each passing day. Getting dressed took three times as long, so he would forego the buttons, leave zippers undone, attach elastics where he could. Shaving became a chore so he simply stopped doing it, too unmotivated to take basic care of himself.

Once upon a time, Kostya prided himself on his appearance.

No more.)

hp 50
dmg potat0
charge 0/3

_ p a o xcx
oh my god

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

its_ p a o rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:49 am
Kane peeled himself off the statue as quick as he could and ignored the sharp pain in his nose, likely from...obviously hitting the statue. He finally got a good look at the other guy, though, dressed strangely with a strange thing on his arm that seemed to replace the missing portion of said limb. It looked odd and Kane could only make a face as he dove to strike again, claws out and face scrunched together into a snarl.

"You first!" he exclaimed as he swiped away at him without aiming much. It felt like he made a few hits, at least, but he couldn't be sure. "And what sort of a claw is that thing, anyway!"

HP: 30/30
DMG: 3

lurks beneath

its me debz rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 6 Total: 15 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:18 am
"I am a hunter," he said, clipped.

(And this is what it means, to be a hunter. Sacrificing everything that you were and everything that you are, for a cause you believe in. But he'd faltered, and this was the price for his sin. Kostya had thought himself an angel of death, sent to grant a passing and with, most importantly of all, a purpose.

Instead, he'd only been manipulated, fueled by a hatred of his own design.

He looked in the mirror, and didn't recognize the man staring back at him. A man with nothing at all.)

The coat would give him away to any student that had heard the rumors-- no point in concealing it. "It is not a claw. It is a veapon, a gun."

Kostya aimed it at Kane, using the momentum of the student's strike pushing him backwards to gain more distance. He worked better from a range.

Syntax began to charge, a high pitched whine echoing in the air, before a blast of red and blue rocketed towards Kane, sparking with electricity.

hp 47
dmg 9
charge 1/3

_ p a xo cx

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

its_ p a o rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:09 am
He wasn't sure what exactly was going on, but before he knew it something blasted him from the front and he flew back several feet before landing with a thud.

"A hunter?" he groaned as he got back up and dove again at the man. Or tried to, inexperience dictating his rather careless actions at this point. All he knew was his weapons were his claws, and he needed to get up close and personal to do any kind of damage.

"Never heard of your kind!"

HP: 21/30
DMG: 3

lurks beneath

its me debz rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 10 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:56 am
Kostya watched dispassionately as the student was bowled over by an attack of his own design, and despite it all, he couldn't help but minutely flinch as it landed.

(Two years of identity, stripped away. Raw flesh, exposed to the air, heaving and delicate. He was born anew and there was only violence around him, manufactured by his surroundings and emerging from within. Two years without remorse, without fear, and having it back overloaded his every sense, consumed his every moment of thought.)

"I must ask you cease attacking me. I vill not attack again if you vish to talk. This is your last varning."

A swipe came in and Kostya fired on instinct, fingers pressed to the blade of his weapon to hold Syntax in place.

hp 44
dmg 8
charge 2/3

_ p a o cx

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

its_ p a o rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:24 am
He was hurting, that was for certain. The next shot that came his way hit him square in the shoulder, causing him to knock over to his side a bit and slam into a statue in the process. No, Kane was apparently not a fighter, so why he started this fight he didn't actually understand. There was something off about his opponent, something different and he couldn't quite place it. A hunter? Hunter of what, exactly?

The teen didn't have much the luxury to think such thoughts, and despite every indication that he was very clearly fighting a losing battle he still jumped right back into it, guns blazing so to speak. Still green and careless, and he wound up missing his mark by...a lot.

HP: 13/30
DMG: 0 WAHAHA

lurks beneath

its me debz rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:29 pm
Kostya tilted his head, firing again, but it merely singed some of the student's hair.

"Vhat species are you?" he asked, curious.

hp 44
dmg 2
charge 3/3

_ p a o cx

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

its_ p a o rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:45 pm
The smell of burnt hair was an assault to his sense of smell, and he had to pause and swipe at his own nose a few times before diving at the hunter and missing some more.

"Skinwalker," he growled at some point between swiping at the air. "What's it to you?"

He tried to kick when his claws kept missing but only succeeded in faltering and landing on his back.

HP: 11/30
DMG: 0

lurks beneath

its me debz rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:47 pm
Kostya dodged, and did not fire.

"I am curious," he said, "I do not vish you harm so much as it is my job to assess threats. Are you a threat?"

hp 44
dmg 0
charge 3/3

_ p a o cx

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

its_ p a o rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-12)

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:10 am
Kane took the chance to step back and reassess the situation. He was tiring while the other seemed more intent on conversation than actually doing him any harm. Was he a threat?

The teen swallowed the lump in his throat and laxed in his stance, though he was still giving the hunter as menacing a look as a frustrated and very obviously losing teenager could give him.

"Not sure. Am I?"

HP: 11/30
DMG: 0

lurks beneath

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out