Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Open Class] Halloween Costume [Helki/Tavi]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

NEW: 10/22/15

Name of Class: Your Very Own Halloween Costume!
Professor name: Professor Selene Apophis

General Information: This class is open to Amityville students as well as Horsemen!

Professor Selene has collected far too much memorabilia from her trips to the human world, especially during Halloween. She wants to put some of her collection to good use, by helping out anyone who wants to make an appropriate costume for the all too important Trick or Treating that occurs every Halloween in the human world! You get to keep what you put together here - you may even get to use her costume in her Halloween Helpers Field Trip or one of the Horseman's Trick-or-Treating (Treat only) mission, should you want to!

Mechanics:

Part One
: Picking outfit pieces

There's boxes lined up all in a row, all of which are filled with colorful pieces of costumes from days gone by. You're allowed to pick out four pieces to make a costume, so make it count!

Roll 4d12. If you don't like the pieces you rolled in this option, you are allowed to try again one time! Matching pieces will give you more points!

1. A Witch/Wizard Hat
2. A Witch/Wizard Robe
3. A Broom
4. A Pirate's Hat
5. A Pirate's Tunic
6. A Sword
7. A Skull Mask
8. A Skeleton Bodysuit
9. A Pumpkin Stump Hat
10. A Giant Pumpkin Bodysuit
11. A Blue Fairy Dress
12. Blue Wings

As you can see, 1/2/3 is a match, 4/5/6 is a match, as is 7/8, 9/10, and 11/12. If you manage to match two pieces of an outfit, you get +2 to your final total. If you manage 3 pieces, you get +4 to your final total! If NONE of your pieces match, you get +1 added to your total for originality. Remember you are allowed to roll again if you don't like your first find, but you must roleplay both posts out (minimum 100 words each), and you can choose whichever of the two you like best!

Part Two:

Putting together your costume:

It's time to show Selene what you've chosen! Put the costume on and try to explain to her what you are, even if your pieces mismatch. Are you a pirate fairy? A Skeletal Pumpkin? That's horrifying! You must tell her a story (minimum 200 words) about the character you've created. You can even give it a name, a backstory, and a goal in life! Make it interesting, Selene loves to be enchanted with a good story!

Roll 1d6 with your explanation post. Add the total of this dice, to the points you made in part one. Match your total to the fields below!

Totals:
1-2: Selene is so disappointed in your lack of attention to detail. She doesn't even know if she should let you keep the costume you made.. you clearly don't care about it! (Fail)
3-4: Is.. is your professor about to cry? She looks like she's about to cry.. maybe you should have taken your work more seriously.. (Fail)
5-6: Selene says nothing, but puts a green star sticker on your forehead. For Effort! (Pass)
7-8: Well done! Selene is so enchanted by your story, that she's lost track of what she was doing. Oh, that's right! Giving you an A! (Pass)
9-10: Is.. is your professor about to cry? She looks like she's about to cry.. did you do something wrong? Was your costume not good enough? No, she's just.. so.. proud.. *SNIFF* (Pass)

YOU LOSE/FINISH THIS CLASS WHEN…

You complete the class, whether you pass or fail. +2 RP points for completing this class with at least 600 words!

Should you pass, you will get a bonus to the Horseman Trick or Treating (TREAT) EM, or Selene's Halloween Helpers Mission! You also get this neat-o special ability:

Super cool IC ability that you get for passing: You can now magically transform into your halloween costume instantly!

RAFFLE TICKET! You get +1 Halloween Raffle Ticket! Go HERE to claim!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:28 pm
When Tavi heard there was a teacher just giving away costumes it was on. The kitsune was buzzing with excitement and maybe a spark of electricity that fuzzed out his tail,ears and hair. Regardless of how excited he was the kit managed to find his 'pupil' Helki and pull the monster along with him cheering happily down the halls as he went, "HAPPY HALLOWEEEEN!" A jump and he ran a circle around Helki before walking backwards in front of him. "Hey hey Helki! We are almost there, idk what I'mma be but I think you should be a princess cos your sooo cute!" He cackled, happily teasing the other boil with smiling teal eyes.

This was going to be great!

A rush ahead and Tavi grabbed the classroom door and held it open for Helki and yelling to him with a wide toothy grin, "COME ON SLOWPOKE!"

baby_gwing

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:08 am
Helki had a smile on his face as he followed Tavi's lead. It was times like this when it appeared as if the kitsune was the snot and pupil while he was the knob and mentor when the truth was in fact the exact opposite. Tavi was always so hyper and jovial. It reminded him so much of how he was like in the past, when nothing in the world could ever get him down.

"Careful now. Don't wanna have you tripping up over your own feet and tails now, do we?" The wolf boil winked, teasing in return as he rested a hand on the other's to give it an appreciative squeeze in lieu of the knob holding the door open for him. When that was done, he slipped into the classroom where the class was to be held proper.

Cheekiebirdiee

Cheekiebirdiee rolled 4 12-sided dice: 2, 10, 7, 7 Total: 26 (4-48)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:07 pm
Professor Selene was waiting when they arrived in class and when Tavi seen the boxes he sparked in excitement. Helki was quickly and shamelessly wrapped around, at least half way as they listened to the teacher give instructions. When it was over and they were freed to pick out the pieces for their costumes Tavi nuzzles at the side of Helki's neck happily before detaching. "Let's go! I bet mines better!" He challenged with a wide smirk before skipping towards the boxes.

Fuzzy red ears twitched as he started to pull out pieces of costumes. A wrinkle of nose and he held up two bodysuits not sure if he liked the pumpkin or skeleton better. It was a hard choice ok, and one that was made no better when a witches robe was pulled out. "Hmmm.." Tavi hummed thoughtfully before peeking to see what it was Helki was pulling out of the boxes, they couldn't have the same thing after all!

baby_gwing

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Cheekiebirdiee rolled 4 12-sided dice: 10, 5, 7, 10 Total: 32 (4-48)

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:14 pm
( 5. A Pirate's Tunic & 7. Skull Mask +1 added to your total for originality
I PICK THIS ONE )

A wrinkle of brow at the choices and Tavi flew back into the boxes, digging into them. After a little shoving around of clothing and mask he pulled out a pirates tunic and a skull mask. Perfect! He could be an undead pirate it was perfect or so he thought, bouncing on the balls of his feet he glanced towards the professor happily displaying his items in hands. Then looked back at all the other students but mostly Helki, curious what the wolf boil would pick up. A twitch of fluffy ear and he tried to peek on tippy toes over Helki's shoulder.  
baby_gwing rolled 4 12-sided dice: 2, 9, 2, 7 Total: 20 (4-48)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:15 pm
((2. A Witch/Wizard Robe, 7. A Skull Mask, 9. A Pumpkin Stump Hat ))

... What in the name of Jack was Tavi thinking? Wrapping himself around and nuzzling him in full plain sight of everyone else in the class including Professor Selene herself!?

Preoccupied with worrying about what others might think about the both of them after Tavi's unashamedly public display of affection, Helki found himself only half paying attention to the instructions that were given by the Professor and as a result, somewhat lost as to what they were supposed to do next as soon as they were allowed free reign of activity. "We'll see about that."

It looked like they were allowed to go through the content of the boxes and pick out four costume pieces for themselves. Smiling to himself, he began to sift the box that was directly in front of him, coming up with two sets of a wizard robe, a skull mask and a pumpkin stump hat. Oh no no no. These wouldn't do at all.

Glancing over to see if Tavi had better luck than him, the wolf boil began to wonder if they were allowed to have another turn at the boxes in order to improve their chances of getting something that matched at least.

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

baby_gwing rolled 4 12-sided dice: 10, 4, 5, 11 Total: 30 (4-48)

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:16 pm
((4. A Pirate's Hat, 5. A Pirate's Tunic - + 2 for a match!))

So it appeared that they were all allowed another go at the boxes if they didn't like what they got initially after all. Delighted at the prospect of that, Helki decided to dig into the contents of another box this time, hopeful that he would be able to find something that matched this time. He wasn't disappointed for he managed to snag a pirate's hat and tunic as well as a giant pumpkin bodysuit and a blue fairy dress for his efforts.

Putting the giant pumpkin bodysuit and blue fairy dress aside, he held up the pirate hat and tunic, all gleeful as he turned to show Tavi what he had gotten. "I got these! Show me what you've got!"

Cheekiebirdiee

Cheekiebirdiee rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:27 pm
( 5. A Pirate's Tunic & 7. Skull Mask +1 added to your total for originality
Total 4 + 1 = 5 PASS )

Tavi grinned when Helki had to go back, pleased the others first picks were as bad as his. The amusement didn't stop there though and as Helki showed him his pieces Tavi giggled wildly, loudly. Beaming and holding up the exact same tunic and then his skull mask. "We picked the same one! But then again gmta!" Chuckling he moved closer to Helki and listened as the teacher told them to go change and be prepared to tell a story. "Guess whoever tells the best story wins?" He challenged to the other boil with a n** at him before passing towards the place they were to change.

Inside he hurried to change into the outfit wanting to beat Helki out. When he finished getting the tunic on a spin was give to check and make sure it looked ok. That done the mask was secured and the kitsune stepped out. Strutting towards the professor he grinned behind the mask widely. Thinking for a moment as she took a seat and waited for him to begin.

"My name is Pirate Booregard and I died about one thousand billion years ago from a kracken attack because I was a weak human before. Before my attack I was a lonely deckhand but now I'm an amazing undead Skeleton pirate! I can now dislocate my hands and feet and juggle them for the rest of the crew when we get board. And no longer do I suffer from back pain when scrubbing the deck yanno! So being dead is the coolest thing that probably ever happened to me. Not to mention I look a lot cooler now! Now that I don't have to suffer in the human world, I will try to get into Amity Academy and become a fantastic creature of Halloween, and maybe learn how to scare and junk because that's totally useful you know? Um.....So oh! Also I want to get a ghoul or boilfriend cause its always nice to spend the rest of your undead life with someone!" A wink was given to the wolf boil.

"What else...oh! I like to walk around Halloween and frighten scarelings too its funny to do that, since while they totally should not all of them expect you to take off your head and throw it at em!" He laughed at himself and shrugged, that was about all that was coming to him with the end of the story he took a bow and moved so that Helki could try but not before the teacher dabbed his forehead with a sticker.

baby_gwing

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

baby_gwing rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:11 pm
((Total = 4 + 2 = 6 = Pass!))

Gmta? What was that supposed to be?

Whatever it was, it didn't sound like it was something negative judging by the way Tavi said it, so Helki decided to make a mental note of it for now. He could always check with his mentor on it later after the class was over proper. Not in any hurry to get the next task over and done with, he hung onto the pirate hat and tunic for a bit, wanting to see how the more senior kitsune went about tackling the task that was given to them.

And boy was he in for a pleasant surprise for he was thoroughly entertained and grinning from ear to ear by the witty tale that Tavi shared on the undead skeleton pirate character that he was supposed to be though the wink that was sent his way when the subject of getting a ghoul or boil friend was brought up did cause a familiar flush to rise to his cheeks. When the other boil was done, the wolf boil clapped as loudly as he could for him, delighted by the fact that the Professor too felt that his performance was worthy of a pass.

Tavi was amazing so that kind of outcome was a given of course!

He was up next so off he went to change into the pirate tunic. When he was done putting it on, he twirled this way and that to check that everything was in place before putting the hat on and emerging from the changing area. Taking his place before Professor Selene, he smiled, a furtive glance tossed Tavi's way before he delved into his tale.

Here goes nothing then.

"My name is LeChuck. I was a prisoner who was supposed to be hanged for stealing a loaf of bread when heaven took pity upon me and granted me an opportunity to escape certain death after the ship that I was on capsized out in the open sea. Saved by a group of pirates, I worked hard to make my way up through their ranks, eventually becoming this." He gestured to himself then. "Today, I'm an infamous pirate captain with my very own handpicked trusted crew. We sail these waters aboard our vessel The Mad Wolf, plundering all the ships and forts that have the misfortune of crossing our path as we search for great riches and treasures."

He decided to end his story there and then, taking a bow as he looked expectantly at the Professor to see if she thought that he made the grade. He couldn't be any happier when she came over to repeat the exact same thing that he had seen her do with Tavi earlier, spotting the same green star sticker on his forehead as he gave a yip and bounded over quickly to join his mentor.

"I... I made it too. Yay!"

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:29 pm
"Oh course you made it!" He yipped happily back to his pupil beaming, "you have the best mentor ever!" Because he totally helped by being awesome. An arm was thrown over the other boils back and Tavi pulled him into a shameless hug. Given the shoo by the teacher Tavi giggled and started to pull the other boil towards the door to leave, "lets go get some spookies from the creepateria!" Because that never sounded like a bad plan!

baby_gwing

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:15 pm
The public display of affection was something that Helki was still trying to wrap his mind around and get used to whenever he was around Tavi. While he couldn't see himself initiating the hugs, kisses and snuggles under the watchful eyes of the people around them, the wolf boil found himself unable to say no to the kitsune's advances either. Most of the time, the monster boil would quietly go along with what Tavi had in mind though there would be occasions when he would reciprocate in kind so as to make known his fondness towards him.

Slipping his arms around Tavi, he gave his mentor a small squeeze, laughing as well as he allowed Tavi to tug him towards the creepateria that was now their next destination. "Okie! Let's go then!"

Cheekiebirdiee
Fin~ <3

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces