Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Attracted to trans people.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FloralStardust

Shy Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:52 am
I've actually wondered about this for years but I am heavily attracted to women who are transgendered more then I am men/males in general. Is that weird??  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:36 am
Okay, first of, transgendered isn't a word. I am transgendering is just as incorrect. The correct way to say this would be "transgender woman" or "woman who are transgender". This may seem like a small thing but the term "transgendered" insinuates a whole lot of things that are incorrect.
Secondly, I don't understand your question, transgender woman are NOT male so why the added "in general"? Did you mean folk that were wrapped in a pink blanket as a baby but are male, because that would be transgender MEN. Seeing as they identify as male. If you meant blue-wrapped baby's that identify as woman then the question seems moot, you simple are more attracted to women than to men.  

RQuestions

Gallant Knight

Dyzphoria

Feral Lunatic

15,600 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:48 pm
First off, as stated before, "transgendered" is not a word. Secondly, trans women are still women.
You can be attracted to anyone you want, nothing is weird about it unless you are looking to "knock off sleeping with a transgender person off your bucket list." Because then it would be rude.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:42 am
... It's not like they're an alien or something.  

Bo-Bae Eun

Space Otaku

9,000 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Timid 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

EllynSkyeHi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:28 am
No, i'm sure it's perfectly normal.

I find myself lately becoming more curious about gay men...so...there ya go. ^__^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:04 pm
Thananos
Okay, first of, transgendered isn't a word. I am transgendering is just as incorrect. The correct way to say this would be "transgender woman" or "woman who are transgender". This may seem like a small thing but the term "transgendered" insinuates a whole lot of things that are incorrect.
Secondly, I don't understand your question, transgender woman are NOT male so why the added "in general"? Did you mean folk that were wrapped in a pink blanket as a baby but are male, because that would be transgender MEN. Seeing as they identify as male. If you meant blue-wrapped baby's that identify as woman then the question seems moot, you simple are more attracted to women than to men.

If I could tip this post, I would.  

Vinsmokin

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:46 am
to be blunt it sounds kind of fetishy.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:24 pm
Kitkat Vantass
Thananos

If I could tip this post, I would.

SAME!

Shanna66
to be blunt it sounds kind of fetishy.

That's because it is, in context.

Trans women are women, not men.
Comparing trans women to men is inaccurate and transmisogynist.

Assuming best intentions, I can only ask the OP to try to explain, though there are only two options -- OP is probably bisexual and has, like all of us, been affected by societal transmisogyny and has not unpacked that yet, or 2 it really is a fetish.

:/

cosmicqueer

Sparkly Shapeshifter

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas