Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[open classroom] your very own halloween costume (piper)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:04 am
Her Halloween had been very eventful to say the least. Piper was more than ready to just kick back and actually take a break from all the festivities. Or at least, she had until she heard there was a chance to actually go to the human World to trick or treat. But first things first: she had to get a costume.

Thankfully Ms. Selene was more than stocked up with the resources she'd need to pull this off! Sure, she was a little...soft...and probably liked humans too much to be normal...but still, you did what you had to do to get some candy. So Piper sucked it up, gathered her energy, and went to find the right classroom to get things started.  
medigel rolled 4 12-sided dice: 10, 2, 7, 5 Total: 24 (4-48)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:06 am
Quote:
10. A Giant Pumpkin Bodysuit
2. A Witch/Wizard Robe
7. A Skull Mask
5. A Pirate's Tunic

What Piper had hoped for was something more organized than just...boxes of things...Ah well, beggars could't be choosers. (Though she hardly called this begging.) Learning that she only had a short time to figure out her costume wasn't helpful. Piper grew a little frazzled as she searched about, constantly having to toss her hair back.

The robes had been a good start, but it really seemed like most of the good pieces had been taken. Was she looking hard enough? The mask was a haphazard add on, the tunic an attempt to put the outfit together, the bodysuit just...What was she thinking?

"Hold up! Please, let me give this another shot." Now that was begging.  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

medigel rolled 4 12-sided dice: 11, 1, 2, 6 Total: 20 (4-48)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:17 am
Quote:
11. A Blue Fairy Dress
1. A Witch/Wizard Hat
2. A Witch/Wizard Robe
6. A Sword

Okay, she really had to give this a better shot. Piper rolled up her metaphoric sleeves (as more often than not she had bare arms for the sake of motion, an important part of her brand of magic) and began to really dig through the boxes for something better than...well, whatever it was she had tried before. She had no idea.

The robe had been promising, so she found a matching hat for it and then searched for a tunic of some sort. Unfortunately the best she could find was a dress, which at least fit so small miracles. Forming the idea of a reaper (perhaps boring but at the least uniformly represented), she searched about for an appropriate weapon to call her own. A sword was the first thing her eyes landed on, and she grabbed it eagerly and gave it a small swing.  
medigel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:14 am
With her costume fully finished and her hair nicely primped, Piper showed her dazzling new persona to the professor. It was then that she learned she had to give an actual backstory and personality to this costume which...why...this was a costume not a play. Piper liked herself some dramatic behavior, but she wasn't a theater ghoul by any means. But, as she had done before, it was time to suck it up and at the same time put on the ritz.

"So this is a, uh...I mean, I'm a scary godmother!" It was an idea made on the fly, but it sounded good enough for a start. "In the day I look like a regular witch with bomb fashion sense, but I totally keep my eyes out for those scarelings that aren't doing so well! And, like, it's my job to appear to them and offer advice and stuff!" she proclaimed with a big smile and a confident post. "'Cause they'd be totally lost without my wisdom. And if they don't like it, they can taste my sword!" Hya!"

She gave a thrust to show she meant business--nevermind that the sword was just a prop and actually wiggled in her grasp.

"I'm tough love, scarelings! So they better listen to my words of wisdom. Then they'll turn into shining stars, just like me~"

The silence pervading the few seconds after her story should have been filled with applause. Piper grew a little nervous until the professor approached her. As she gulped, Selene stamped her brow with a green star. Well...A for effort she supposed?

Total: 6  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas