Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Open Class] Halloween Costume (Kieran)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:42 pm
Kieran was not fond of class; in fact if she had her option she was more than happy to sleep through any class if she could. For whatever reason she decided however to sign up for some sort of open class that had the option of dressing up. It was dressing up not only in a costume, nope this was even better it was all things from the human world. Things that Professor Selene had brought back things that humans had wore.

It was fun.

Or at least the idea was fun.

She headed to the room hoping that whatever she got to try one was at least cool to some extent.  
stella cinere rolled 4 12-sided dice: 12, 4, 2, 12 Total: 30 (4-48)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:42 pm
The ghost cat didn’t know where to start other than running to the first box she could find, digging though it she pulled something out, it was blue and look vaguely like wings.

“Oo, I think it’s suppose to be fair wings.” They were to some extent pretty, and she was glad that it didn’t have a whole bunch of glitter dangling off of it. Next she headed over to another box digging through it she tried to find something interesting. Pulling out something large with feathers she realized it was a hat with some sort of crossbone logo on the front. A pirate’s hat, even better a pirate captain hat. She stuck it on her head; stuffing her ears in as well as she could without hurting them too much. So far a large hat and blue wings. A fairy princess pirate thing. It worked right?

Heading to the next box she pulled out something else, a long robe that was red to an almost maroon purple color. The edges were lined with a gold shimmering thread and there were faint stars stitched into the fabric. It looked old, old and cool the ghost ghoul thought throwing it over her shoulders after taking off the wings.

For whatever the reason she decided she needed to sets of wings for this costume.

Not bad, weird but not the worse thing she ever wore.  

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere rolled 4 12-sided dice: 3, 5, 2, 8 Total: 18 (4-48)

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:49 pm
Putting her first set of costume aside she decided to try again, digging through one of the boxes she found something round and hard, pulling it out it was a handle of a broom. A witches broom perfect. Next she dug around and found something that looked like a pirate tunic, she set it aside along with the broomstick wondering how she was going to get the two pieces to go together.

Hopping along to another box she pulled out another robe, this one was a deep purple and black with something that looked like glittering cobwebs as a pattern all over. Even better it had long flowing sleeves that fell back to the elbow. Lastly she pulled out a skeleton bodysuit.

A lot of clothes she thought as she shuffled them around.

+2 pts  
stella cinere rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:55 pm
It took a moment for the ghoul to layer the three sets of clothes on her, starting with the skeleton body suit, and then putting the pirate tunic on top. So far she had considered herself as some sort of cursed sailor who had been stuck sailing the seas forever. Next she put the witch’s robe on top and held the broom, levitating enough that it looked as if she was sitting on it side saddle. Perfect, or at least as close as perfect as she was going to get the mash of things together.

“My name is the great and all powerful Marcelia, however I was not as always great and powerful as I am now. I started my life out as a sailor; I worked hard every day trying to do my best, trying to survive on my own and to make my own mark. Unfortunately pirates captured our ship one day, and I was forced to work my days on their ship. It got worse however, the captain a selfish and cruel man had greatly upset a sorceress and in return she cursed us with her power. We were to live forever as skeletons, and we would never be able to taste death. Because of immortality I cast myself off the pirate ship, I had escaped only to find myself wandering the world forever, eventually coming across a powerful wizard. Even though he was unable to break the spell casted on me he offered to teach me his trade and in days past I became what you see now a powerful sorceress in his stead. Now I spend my days teaching others, helping those who can’t defend themselves from the cruelty of this world, and I hope to break spells those casted in anger.” Kieran of course did this rather dramatically, acting out each piece with exaggerated effort.

Selene seemed rather engrossed; enough that she almost forgot to say anything until Kier nervously coughed. Scribbling on a piece of paper she gave the ghoul her grade, an A.  

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces